Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Six Elements of Eevee ❯ Charni in Shadows ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Six Elements of Eevee
Charni in Shadows

A/N: So...is my writing getting any better? I hope it is *).

The flash of electricity was too bright for the Pokemon to keep their eyes open. Once everything had subsided, Enderyn checked the scene. 'WHERE THE HECK DID SHE GO?' The Umbreon was gone. Had he finished her or not? Charni still lay, but his amethyst eyes flickered. The Moon was setting. How long had they remained here? -MORNING SUN- The rising Sun shone brightly as the clouds parted, rays healing the exhausted Espeon.

Charni: What happened?

Enderyn: She's gone.

Charni: Well, obviously. Did she retreat?

Enderyn: I have no clue. But didya see my Thunder?

Charni gasped, 'You learned it?' Enderyn bobbed his head up and down excitedly. 'Oh friend I'm so proud of you!' The Jolteon pranced around Charni happily. Being the youngest, he had an excuse for his hyperness. 'The first Delibird I see I'll give it to you, okay?'

Enderyn: I'm hungry.

Charni: Already? Then again, so am I.

The pair spotted a cavern and stepped daintly into it when the Flareon returned, blocking their way. 'I'm sorry but you can't go in there.'

Enderyn: Wha? Who are you to tell us we can't go somewhere?

Flareon: Not somewhere, just not here.

Charni: Why not?

She hesitated. 'It leads to a tunnel and you can't go in there because...Shadwyn's inside, I think.'

Enderyn: LEMME IN! I have to finish whipping her black-furred hide before I attack you again!

The Flareon shrank back, frightened. 'I can't! Tell your friend to stop threatening me, Espeon!'

Charni: Then let me instead.

Enderyn: WHAT? No way that's not fair just 'cause you're older than me!

Flareon: She'll tear me apart.

Enderyn: Good.

Charni: I'll take the blame for it.

Flareon: But you can't leave me here with that...thing!

Enderyn: Thing? I'm a Jolteon, genius.

Flareon: I've never seen a Jolteon in my entire life and if you're a specimen than I never want to see one 'cause you're one seriously ugly species.

Enderyn: Why you little-------------------

Charni slipped through the two warring ones and entered the cavern. It was completely cloaked in darkness, and he stumbled often. *Great now she'll hear me coming.* A jagged piece of rock cut his paw and he was reduced to limping.

The Umbreon was semi-asleep in her nest of large, broad leaves and pebbles. Her ear twitched at the sounds Charni was creating. *Aika must have word for me.* She stretched and shook her head from all traces of sleep, alert and ready to greet the Flareon. 'Aika? You bear the scent of an Espeon on your fur...you.' Charni was aware of a pair of red-stained eyes while Shadwyn could see quite well in the darkness. Shadows danced menacingly around him. 'What do you want?' she hissed.

Charni squinted and still could see nothing else. 'We wish to know the battle status.'

Shadwyn's eyes narrowed and her mouth rose in a grin. 'The Jolteon has done well. I must stay here to heal. Light would only worsen the wounds.'

Charni: I see. Well, I'll be leaving now-

Shadwyn: But you have not defeated me.

Charni: I know. I need to leave before Enderyn eats the Flareon alive.

With that he turned away and desperately wanted out, but she grabbed his forked tail. 'I said you have not defeated me.'

Charni: Really miss I can't take all this darkness much longer-

Shadwyn: You have to.

She yanked him back to her and used her forepaws to choke his breath out. Charni slumped to the ground, landing helplessly on a row of jagged outcroppings.

A/N: Eeeeeeeeeee sorry about leaving it off like that again. Aika. Like the name? I think it sorta suits her. It's Enderyn and Aika to the rescue! (Unless Aika's already dead. *)