Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ the begining of the end ❯ my choice ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Misty wait,” Ash yelled chasing after the heart broken girl. His hand grasped my wrist in a matter of seconds making me unable to get away.
“Let go,” I attempted to get out of his grasp but wasn't able, he was in control.
“No, hear me out. You can't leave, I need you. I wasn't sure till now but Misty, I love you,” he said letting my wrist drop to my side.
“Did I just hear what I thought I heard?” Brock said catching up to the two. I took the time that I had and ran off not looking back for afraid that my time would run out. No one noticed my absent until Ash went for an answer and found him self talking to empty space, I presumed.
 
That had been a year ago; I'm now 15 and haven't seen Ash since. Although I regret leaving him, seeing him with May fighting battles that I should be fighting wasn't my favorite thing. Picking up the ancient picture of me and him at the park was my first mistake of the day. I looked, five seconds later I felt a drop a water glide down my face then another pretty soon I was in a puddle of my own tears. Ash why did I leave you why, those thoughts came up again and for some reason I wasn't able to answer it. I did my morning ritual got up brush my teeth then my hair and then got dressed for the day. I left the safety of my house and to the real world the one I belonged on. I walked along the filled side walk caught up in my own thoughts.
“Oof,” I said as I walked into somebody's chest.
“Misty,” a familiar voice rang in my ear. I lifted my head to see the one person I hated yet loved, Ash.
“You, Ash,” I said confused of what I was seeing.
“Yes I'm Ash alright, Ash Ketchum. Surprised to see me,” he laughed a little as I walked out if his reach.
“What are you doing here?” I asked him as we began to walk beside each other.
“I was looking for something and now I found it,” he answered as we reached are destination, starbucks.
“Wait let me guess, once I left, you missed me and came running to me,” I sighed as we walked through the door and into a line of 5.
“You guessed it,” we stepped forward as the next person collected their order.
“Ash so you have a girlfriend?” I asked my nerves on the edge and about to crack.
“No, I, as many girls and/or guy have hit on me, have been saving myself for one person and that person is you. So you willing to give one last try,” he said to me as we walked up to the register.
“I'll be damned, if it isn't my too friend,” Brock said from behind the counter.
“Brock,” Ash and I said in unison.
“Yep it's me,” he laughed but stopped when his boss gave him a dangerous stare.
“Wow man, didn't think I'd ever see you again,” Ash said surprised to see his friend working in a coffee shop. “What are you doing here and why?”
“Oh well It wasn't working well at the lab so I'm working here. Oh yeah, before my boss kills me, what do you want,” he asked pointing to a grumpy old guy.
“Oh I'll have a mocha latte,” told him and waited for me to order,
“I'll have the same,” I told Brock as he nodded and walked off. Minutes latter our drinks were placed in front of us. Ash and I sat down at the next empty table and resumed our conversation from before.
“So you want to give it a try?” he asked me once more. My head was tore in two one wanted to say no and the other side says yes. I couldn't help it the yes side was stronger; everyone said love is stronger than hate, and they were correct.
“We can try but if I say I don't want to we break up,” I said as he walked over to me. His head bent down to meet mine, his lips an inch from my face.
“I agree,” he said and pressed his lips on mine into a kiss. His tongue began to lick at my bottom lip for entrance, I gave no privilege too. Our lips parted and went back to his seat.
“Say it,” I said wanting to hear those words again.
“I love you,” he smiled at me.
“I love you too,” I smiled back then took a sip of my mocha latte. Once we finished our coffee we walked back to his hotel room.
 
Author's note: hope you liked it so far. This is my first time doing a story in first person not third. Please review and I'll write more, bye.