Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ the begining of the end ❯ DON'T, PLEASE ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own Pokemon
 
I'm sitting alone on the roof. I look down at the street. “It's a long way down,” I grip my stomach. My hands start to push me off the edge. Just as I try to break away I feel a hand grab my wrist.
 
“DON'T!” Ash yells. I look up at him; I feel a tear fall slowly down my cheek. I can't cry, not now. “You can't end your life. Not over one measly problem. We can fix it, we can fix anything.”
 
“I…I” I try to say something but he puts his finger over my lips. I can't hold it in, I start crying. I feel two arms wrap around me, I lay my head back. My sobbing begins to stop as I stare into his eyes. They look so compassionate at me. I stand up, hugging him with my arms and my heart.
 
He begins to walk me back into the room we we're staying in. I sit on the bed as he grabs my coat. “Why don't we get some coffee?” He says as I stand. We walk out the door and down four floors. I walk on the road down to the small coffee shop. Brocks not working today, I'm glad. We walk up to the counter.
 
“What would you like today?” A man asks. He looks to be in his mid teens. He's wearing biker clothes. His hair is smoothed back and his skinned is evenly tanned. You can tell he wan to a tanning salon.
 
“Two mocha lattes, please.” Ash answers for me. I'm glad for that too. I don't fell like speaking, not right now at least. We sit in the corner of the room. We don't talk. I just look at the floor. I think of how I should have been dead an hour ago. If only he didn't stop me.
 
I finish my drink. The foam leaves a mustache on my mouth. I wipe my mouth clean, and throw the cup out. He does the same and we leave the small coffee shop. He pulls something out of his pocket, it's a poke ball no two. He releases two ponyta's. “Lets ride!”
 
I nod mounting the second one. It didn't burn me I was surprised. I kick it on the sides as does Ash and the ponyta's starts up. I don't know where we're going but I don't care. I gallop through the town and into a field with him. I feel alive. I feel together for once.
 
I look at him for a second. He's smiling. Maybe the first smile I've seen on his face since Pichachu's death. We don't stop when the field ends. We jump the fence heading out into the open. We are picking up speed as we find it leads to a beach.
 
Jumping off of the two pokemon, he re-captured them. We sit by the water. Our feet, taking in the sand. I play with the sand, letting it sift through my open fingers. We both are smiling. I don't know why I am. I think its maybe because I can start a new life. Or maybe it's because I feel accepted. I don't know.
 
I let my head fall back. Sun rays soak my skin with light. I love the heat that resonates across my body. The sun has no flaws. Why can't I have zero flaws? I guess humans are meant to have flaws. I hate it. I felt a warm arm wrap around my shoulders.
 
I look into his face. It shines from the sun. He places a kiss on my lips. It feels right. Having him next to me, holding me. I can't believe I once hated him. Now I wouldn't know what to do with out him. If he ever left me, I think I would die.
 
I love him to much. We stand up. Hand in hand we walk along the beaches edge. He pulls out a set of ear plugs. I take one set he takes the other.
 
 
Yesterday a child comes out to wonder
Caught a dragon fly inside a jar
Fearful when the sky was full of thunder
And tearful at the falling of a star
 
The song plays in my ears. It's such a nice song. We don't need to talk. Only time can tell are future.
 
And the seasons they go round and round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on a carousel of life
We can't return we can only look behind
And go round and round in the circle game
 
I wish life would be like this, never having to look back on your mistakes. But it's hard to just live in the present. I look at him again. He grips my hand harder as he lets a pokemon out of it's poke ball. It's his lapriss he mounts it and motions for me to do the same.
 
“What about the hotel room?” I ask. He shakes his head smiling. I sit down next to him. I wonder did he pay already.
 
“I already paid,” he said as we push of the ground. We head off to a new island. Still, we are silent. We don't even look at each other. We just sit and look into the deep blue. We don't even know where we are going. I just hope he doesn't lead me into a roam for nowhere. I laugh a little thinking of the mistakes that could listen.
 
“What's so funny?” He asks me. I just look at him, head tilted. He laughs as well. Tells me I look like a confused puppy. We both laugh. We start talking about when we were young and the time we weren't together. We talk till the sun goes down. We lay in each other arms. I close my eyes as does he and we fall a sleep
Sleep well my love
 
Author's Note: Woah I haven't updated in like forever *blinks* whoah anyway I was inspired hope you like the chapter.