Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ the begining of the end ❯ My life ruined ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: still wishing
 
 
We sat around the table, the smell of coffee making its way into our noses. It intoxicated me, the smell taking over my senses, a little too much because by the time I realized I was in a store it was time to leave. Ash pointed it out and I quickly stood up causing my head to spin.
“You alright Misty,” he said as I fell into his arms.
“Yeah, just stood up fast,” I say as he released his grip on me. We walk towards the park, people notice me, who wouldn't, I mean it's not everyday you see a girl with bright red hair. Wait a minute something's wrong, where's Pickachu? He's always with Ash, he hates the pokeball so that's out.
“You sure your alright you seem kind of our of it,” he asks me.
“Where's Pikachu?” I ask, curiosity getting the best of me.
“He's gone, gone with the wind,” he cried to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Pikachu,” he cried as the young pokemon went beyond views reach.
“Let him go he doesn't like you anymore,” Brock tried to comfort him.
“I'm losing everyone I ever cared about,” he cried out at the top of his voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“So that's the story,” he said as tear left my eye.
“So you aren't home to the famous Pikachu then. I thought the trainer was you,” I said pointing to the sign over there.
“Where did that just come from?” He wondered as the sign showed to him.
“Let's go see,” I grab his hand and start running over to the battle field. My assumption was correct that Pikachu was his, it was. The second we entered its ears perked up and it ran up to Ash, jumping into his arms and snuggling with him.
“Well this is defiantly my Pikachu,” he said as he hugged the pokemon back.
“I'm sorry but that's my pokemon,” a very muscular man walks up and grabs Pikachu.
“No, he's mine but he ran away and seems found a disgusting owner, I may add,” Ash stood up to him.
“You looking for a fight well you're gonna get one,” the man pointed for Pikachu fight.
“Winner gets Pikachu,” he said sending out a Nine Tales that shimmered in the lights. The match was on, full fight to the finish, three pokemon each.
“Pikachu, agility then thunder, now,” he said crudely as Pikachu reluctantly did so.
“Nine Tales dodge and fire,” Ash calls to it as it listen creating a direct hit to Pikachu. Pikachu recovers with a forced iron tail but misses. “Physic attack, now,” Ash calls as the pokemon sends a full strength attack at Pikachu nocking it out.
“You're good but are you good enough,” the strange man says sending out a blaze. They fought until Ash was the last one standing and he received his reward, Pikachu. Life was back to normal or so I thought. Later that evening Pikachu died from pressure and improper caring, Ash was crying for awhile but he finally got over it, in 7 days. I'm beginning to think he's going crazy, I mean yesterday he like, tried to like, steal a like, Pikachu, that like, isn't like, him. I mean they even called the police, he's normally the helping not the other way around. He was in jail for 5 days over a pokemons death that is so unethical. Now we're in his small hotel room holding each other, we have nothing, oh and did I tell you the part of me being pregnant. I'm going to have little idiots all around me now. Maybe I should just kill myself that would have been much better than this. Maybe I left him with May she would have this problem not me. Well can't let the past bother me I need to live now. My life has corrupted, all I have to look up to is Ash and idiots aren't much of a savvier.
 
Author's note: How you like good? Bad? Ugly? Please review oh and I'm having a poll Do you believe in fate/destiny? Yes or no? Please answer. Love Yah!