Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Glass House 2 ❯ Episode 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Four girls in school uniform were having a picnic. May was brushing Misty's beautiful long hair while Giselle and Duplica were setting up the picnic blanket and food. Then, Giselle sits under a tree and reads a book while Dupilca started eating the food. Suddenly, Giselle was being carried away by something purple. So were May and Misty as May was still brushing Misty's hair. The food and the picnic blanker were also being carried away with Duplica sitting on it. None of the girls had any idea that they were being carried away.
 
Ash's V/O: "Rattatas are known to carry weight almost a hundred times their size. An average-sized Japanese Schoolgirl would be enough to feed an entire pack of Rattatas for a whole month."
 
*
 
The Glass House 2
 
(Sequel to the Glass House, starring Taichi Kamiya, Ash Ketchum and Sakura Avalon)
 
Episode 01 Summary: On this episode, Ash admits to us that he is intelligent to us and fortunately he is speaking through a fanfic, so his secret is relatively safe. Ash also deals with floods, fire, arrogant breeders and feminists in the same way he hates flutes.
 
The fanfic that is part of Tai Enterprises, a group which manages Anime Characters that appear as a main character in any of PikaFlash's Fanfic...
 
By PikaFlash
 
* indicates end of sketch
 
~ indicates end of scene in a sketch
 
Disclaimers: As usual, all characters, scenes, songs, ideas and famous speeches belong to their respective owners.
 
*
 
Ash climbed down a ladder backstage and meets up with Max. Max sees a thread on Ash's jacket. Max pulls the thread as Ash walks through the studio doors.
 
"And now, the winner of two Pepsis, a 7-Up and a Yakult, Mash Ketchup!"
 
Max pulls the thread as hard as he could, Ash was suddenly pulled backstage. Then Ash walked back out and sat on a chair and drinks a Tropical drink with a sparkler on it.
 
Ash: Fantastic.
 
Ash looks at the audience.
 
Ash: An observation. If Vegeta wants to be taken seriously by the public, he should probably not wear that ugly pink shirt when Frieza tried to invade Earth. Who's with me?!
 
The audience cheered.
 
Ash: A lot of fans write to me and ask if I am intelligent. And of course I would answer, "Yes, I am". Or as James would say, "Yes, he is". You see, I've just written a book. It took me three years and cost me my marraige. And the title of the book is called, "Which Pikachu farted". I won't say that it will win the best book award, but I'm glad that it's nominated. If you want to vote, you could find a form in the "New York Times". And the book will be released at all good Pokémon Centers. And maybe also that awful one at Cinnibar Island.
 
Ash suddenly spots Pikachu in the corner holding a tennis ball.
 
Ash: Not now, Pikachu.
 
Pikachu walks off.
 
Ash: But we are not here to promote my new book. The Daidouji Corporation has set up all policies preventing me to do that. We are here to make fanfiction funny and funny fanfiction you will get, like this first one.
 
*
 
At a burnt out house, Ash was leading Insurance Agent Brock around the burnt out house.
 
Ash: And this is the main entrance area. An antique chair in the corner, next to the mirror.
 
Brock: I see.
 
Brock writes into a clipboard.
 
Ash: An entertainment unit there, some bookcases. My sofa and couch used to be there. A hat rack to hold my hats.
 
Brock: And all was destroyed?
 
Ash: All destroyed. But it doesn't bother me as I'm glad no one was here when it happened.
 
Brock: We would need to catalogue it all for a claim.
 
Ash: Of course. There is the master bedroom. Queen size bed. The bedding. The carpet, built-in wardrobes. Even the clothes are gone. There used to be a table there. And a Japanese Box too.
 
Ash points at a spot.
 
Ash: And this is where I started the fire...
 
Ash realised his mistake.
 
Ash: Oh crap.
 
Brock closes his clipboard
 
*
 
At Prof. Oak's ranch, Ash was looking around.
 
Ash: Hey, has anyone seen my Snorlax?
 
"Shhhh..."
 
Tracey was standing next to Snorlax under a large blanket.
 
Tracey: He's sleeping.
 
Ash: That's odd. He hasn't eaten yet, espically when it's in the middle of the Pomelo season.
 
Ash pulls the cloth away, only to reveal a pile of pillows to make a shape of Snorlax.
 
Ash: Oh no. He has made his escape! Where did my Snorlax go?!
 
Tracey: I think I know where he went!
 
Tracey points at a trail of destruction leading towards P. Oak's house. Ash hits Tracey in the head.
 
"How did you miss that trail of destruction, Tracey?!"
 
Both Ash and Tracey quickly made their way to the house, only to hear a car starting up. And a voice yelled out, "HEY! That's my car!"
 
The Snorlax was slowly driving off in Professor Oak's now "compact" car.
 
*
 
Brock was on stage dressed like a magician.
 
"Cells randomly move around to be collected in a pile causing a freakish evolution. Digimon is Evil! And there is no such thing as Hollywood."
 
Brock bows down.
 
[Act 2: Eric]
 
Ash was at the desk.
 
Ash: That was Eric, Master of Disillusion. 4 points.
 
Ash faces the camera.
 
Ash: Early this week...
 
Suddenly, the phone rings.
 
Ash: Hello?
 
Male Voice: Did you know that I am not wearing any underpants?
 
Ash: Errr...no.
 
Male voice: Ohhh...arrrr...man...that's a relief...
 
Ash: Next time, take digestive medicine instead of calling me from the toilet, Professor Oak.
 
Ash hangs up.
 
Ash: Earlier this week, Pokémon Breeder Suzie Firestrum was presented with the 'Young Pokémon Breeder of the Year' award and a very pretty cheque. She was chosen from almost 200 other Breeders by the Pokémon Breeders Association for her outstanding contribution to Pokémon Trainers and Breeders and she joins us now.
 
Suzie was next to Ash.
 
Ash: Suzie, congratulations. Young Pokémon Breeder of the year, huh?
 
Suzie: Well, I'm flattered by the award, Ash. A lot of people were nominated and I guess it was my lucky day.
 
Ash: But you're obviously the most outstanding Young Pokémon Breeder of the year in Kanto, aren't you?
 
Suzie: I don't know about that. There wasn't really much between us breeders. We were doing our best in our chosen fields.
 
Ash: But the Pokémon Breeders Association didn't agree. They say you are the best.
 
Suzie was modest.
 
Suzie: Well...I wouldn't go that far.
 
Ash: So, what you are saying is that there has been a mix-up in the voting process and they awarded you a lot of money for nothing. You're saying that it has gone to the wrong person?
 
Suzie: No, I guess they decided that my contribution was so...you know.
 
Ash was confused.
 
Ash: Wa?
 
Suzie: It's really not up to me. It is up to the judges.
 
Ash: I know, but you can think for yourself, can't you? At least with an assessment of your own ability.
 
Suzie laughs for a bit.
 
Ash: I guess my question amused you.
 
Suzie: I'm just an ordinary girl doing my job...I guess.
 
Ash: You guess what?
 
Suzie: I guess my contribution to Pokémon Trainers and Breeders was an...outstanding one.
 
Suddenly, Ash changes his tone of voice.
 
Ash: Ohhhh, if you say so yourself.
 
Ash looks at the audience. "That was Suzie Firestrum, 'Young Pokémon Breeder of the Year' and one of the most arrogant young women I've ever met."
 
*
 
Brock woke up in a tent. He was having trouble getting up when May unzips the tent entrance.
 
May: Had a good sleep, Brock?
 
Brock: Not very well. I think we're on a bit of a slope.
 
May: Not to worry. It's only for the weekend.
 
Outside, the tent was planted on the side of a building, with May standing up on the sidewalk looking into the tent.
 
*
 
At a funeral, Misty was on the stand.
 
Misty: One person who was very close to Tracey is Ash.
 
Misty got off the stand and Ash stood in front of the microphone.
 
Ash: "A gentleman who could not say no to a woman"...is how I once described Brock Harrison to Professor Oak. He was a man who loves his Pokémon. And if you're ever in trouble, he'll be there, either with a primitive rock ax(e) or Onix. I know Brock would be embarrassed if he heard me tell you this...but he was under suspicion for a number of robberies in the area. He wasn't charged bit he was questioned by Officer Jenny on several occasions. May...
 
May looks up, thinking it's about Brock's words about her.
 
Ash: ...I'm sure he told you this many times, but the most happiest time of his life, was when he is filled in a room full of Officer Jennys and Nurse Joys.
 
May's expression changed from proud to surprise.
 
Ash: Brock and I had a drink one night. I loved Brock and I missed him dearly. Oh, he also said that I could have his couch.
 
Ash walks off the stand, and steals a wreath off Brock's coffin.
 
*
 
[Game show segment]
 
Ash was hosting a gameshow with Brock, Tracey and Misty as the contestants.
 
Ash: Welcome back to Round Two. "Who am I? I suffered a head injury in a car accident and lost my memory. I've been wondering the streets for the last few hours, disoriented and confused. I have no idea who I am. If you can identify me, please call the police immediately."
 
Ash walks back to his desk.
 
Ash: She makes Tea Garner looks like Anzu Mazaki. No, she's not some superior plastic surgeon. She is Hoenn's leading feminist, who is the head of the Trainers Woman's Group. Her new book has been released, called "Sapphire's Muse". It's about 120 pages of intresting facts. But don't let me spoil that for you, I'll let May do it. May Fallal, ladies and gentlemen.
 
May enters the room and Ash stood up and shakes hands with her. Then, they sit at the chairs.
 
Ash: I'm a bit confused on whether to kiss you or not.
 
May: Well, you could have kissed me.
 
Ash: I suppose the moment is lost now, otherwise it would be awkward to kiss you in the middle of an interview.
 
May: Yeah.
 
Ash: But do you think it is a problem now, especially for an attractive one as yourself to...you know, knowing what to do these few days?
 
May: I probably think the problem is with men.
 
Ash: I know, but you caused it. I mean, people like you.
 
May: What do you mean?
 
Ash: I mean, it's hard for a man to meet an attractive woman, such as yourself, and conscious, to your feminist qualities, which are your rights, as they should be and you wouldn't be denied that, and to me, say again, I knowing that err...am...if. So, if I could approach...err...for example, should I stand when you enter the room, or offer you my seat on the bus or open the door for you...that sort of stuff.
 
May: Well, I hope that what I write in my book would mean more than just feeling awkward when feeling polite, but it's not about whether you stand up for me or kiss me, it's about why you want to do it that is important. Like why didn't you kiss me when you had the chance earlier?
 
Ash: I thought it was more appropriate to do it.
 
May: Is it because you find me attractive or you wanted to make me feel more comfortable?
 
Ash: It's a bit of a showbiz thing. Everyone kiss everyone here and there.
 
May: Do you kiss Brock hello?
 
Ash sees Brock standing next to a camera, confused.
 
Ash: Yeah, I do give him about a couple of pecks here and there but nothing major.
 
May: See. It's nothing wrong for you to find me attractive. That's how people relate to each other on the degrees of attractiveness. In fact, I find you attractive.
 
Ash blushed.
 
Ash: Why thank you.
 
May: Besides, you have a kind of Inuyasha thing.
 
Ash: (pretending to be Inuyasha) "Then, there is nothing wrong with me trying to get the Shikon Jewel...heheheheheh."
 
May: I mean the way you dress nicely. On a superficial level, I am very open to you...
 
Ash: Well, I'm also very attracted to you too, May. You got a very good looking, a nice body, and a pretty face. She has a pretty face, right?
 
The audience applauded.
 
May: You see, Ash. There is a difference between finding someone superficially attracted to someone and being attracted to someone.
 
Ash: Well, I am superficially attracted to you. I have no idea what you do other than looking into your Biography, which I have right now and I will read it.
 
Ash looks at the Bio.
 
Ash: A University degree. Good for you.
 
May: Well, you're patronising me.
 
Ash: Oh, don't be stupid. It's like this thing...when an image of you on a pedestal high up, you need to be on a crane to go up to your level. And to avoid a glass ceiling...not to look under your dress.
 
Max: Excuse me?
 
Ash: I was hoping that you would interrupt me, actually.
 
May: Ash, when I said that you were good looking, you automatically interpret that as a sexual invitation, which is inappropriate for an interview.
 
Ash: I did not interpret it that way. It was far from that in my mind. Well, you started it, with your hellos and other stuff.
 
May: I mean I find you attractive. I find everyone attractive. I even find Brock attractive.
 
Brock was at the camera, smiling. Ash mumbled to himself, "You could as well marry him, May."
 
May: See, that's what I meant. You can't help offensive because you find me attractive in a sexual way.
 
Ash: No, I mean, you're the one who want to sleep with him.
 
Brock started to be confused from the interview.
 
Ash: I mean, I won't find Brock attractive, even if he was a woman. And where would that leave me?
 
May: That is an interesting point because men would assign a different type of beauty to men than to women. Did you watch the Pokémon episodes where you are dressed as a woman?
 
Ash: Well...yes.
 
May: Do you find yourself attractive?
 
Ash: Well, no. Because the difference is that I have something women don't.
 
May: What about before that?
 
Ash looks around, finding a way to cut the interview.
 
Ash: I think Brock is giving me the wind-up. We could be talking about this for hours.
 
Brock was at the corner, not doing anything.
 
Ash: And thank you May Fallal.
 
Ash and May stood up from their chairs and May suddenly kisses Ash in the lips and Ash's body suddenly stiffens up.
 
*
 
A navy ship was scouting the ocean. In the bridge, Captain Ash was with his crew scanning the whole area.
 
"Sector 3, range and mark clear."
 
"Sector 4, range and mark clear."
 
Ash: Continue the sweep, number 1.
 
Brock: Captain, I'm picking something off my radar.
 
The crew quickly walked to Brock at the radar as Brock picks up a cup of coffee.
 
Brock: It's a cup of coffee!
 
~
 
A few seconds later, the crew carried Brock out onto the deck and threw him off the ship into the sea.
 
*
 
On stage, Brock, Misty and May were in black outfits and sunglasses doing a dance and song with disco music.
 
"Disco...disco dance. Disco, disco time."
 
Then, the trio points at Ash, who was with a poor Meowth at a sign reading "Sponsor a Pokémon."
 
Ash: If every Anime Character in the Anime World donate a dollar to this Meowth, he would earn a weekly income of $20 Billion. That would be enough PokéChow from here to Neptune, transported by a solid gold space shuttle, fueled by burning banknotes.
 
Ash pauses, and then looks at Meowth.
 
Ash: Seems a bit excessive, doesn't it?
 
Meowth nods.
 
*
 
At a bus stop, Max, Tracey, May and Brock were waiting for a bus when Ash walks to the bus stop in his usual outfit. Ash waits for the bus next to Brock. Brock looks at Ash and whispered to him.
 
"You got your cap frontward."
 
Ash feels his cap. The cap was facing the front, so Ash quickly turn his cap backwards.
 
Ash: Thanks, Brock.
 
*
 
Ash was back at the studio.
 
Ash: It's been four days since the City of Cerulean was devastated by floods. We now cross live to Cerulean City, where Misty Waters is cleaning up the Cerulean Gym.
 
~
 
Misty has finished moping up any excess water off the floor in front of the Gym.
 
Misty: Yeah, we've been really lucky. All we lost were some costumes and electical equipment. Some others weren't so lucky. Some lost their homes and their livelihood. But there is an appeal coming up where you could donate...
 
~
 
Ash: I'm sorry, Misty, but I'm afraid we have to cut you off there. Your shirt's wet and I don't think you're wearing a bra.
 
Ash looks back at the camera.
 
Ash: Anyway, we love receiving letters from our fans, correcting their spelling and grammars, and then returning it to them. Sometimes, they are interesting. This week, we've got one from a very special person and our special guest delivery boy who will deliver the letter is 'FireBoy!'
 
Max walks into the studio engulf in flames and hands Ash a burning letter.
 
Ash: Maybe next week we should give Fireboy a different job next time.
 
*
 
Ash walks into a music shop, where May was at the counter.
 
May: Can I help you?
 
Ash: Yes. Do you have any flutes?
 
May: Sure. Come with me.
 
May takes Ash to a cabinet and takes out a flute.
 
May: This is a top of the range flute. An Armstrong.
 
May takes out another flute.
 
May: And we do have the more popular Yamaha brand.
 
Ash: And are these it?
 
May: Yes.
 
Ash places the flutes on the floor and stamps on it, breaking the flutes to pieces. After a few stomps, Ash picks the two flutes up and gave them back to a surprised May.
 
Ash: Pika, I really hate these things.
 
*
 
A trumpet was being played by a block of Hay with a pair of legs.
 
~
 
Ash: Thank you, Brock. Now, as you know, popular shows require overseas sales as funding, but for us at the Glass House, we can't get such funding unless we can break into the market. Which is why I have come up with an idea to curry some favor from the British by stealing one of their ideas and character. Enjoy.
 
~
 
[The A Factor]
 
Simon Cornball (Played by Brock), Marron Rosbourne(Played by Misty) and Parry Hotter (Played by Max) were at the A Factor auditions. Butch was singing...
 
Simon (Pseudo-English Accent): You know what. Your singing voice is so horrible that it would wake a hibernating Ursaring and have a temper enough to kill you in your own home. Next!
 
Rozzy Rosbourne (Played by Ash) entered the auditions room.
 
Rozzy (British Accent): The s-song I'm f@!#ing singing today is the f@!#ing c-classic "Born Free", to get my f@!#ing w-wife back.
 
[Three Horrifying minutes later]
 
Simon, Marron and Parry were at the table.
 
Simon (Pseudo-English Accent): Parry, what's your comment?
 
Parry (British Accent): An excellent work.
 
Simon (Pseudo-English Accent): Well, your opinion don't count because you're a wizard. Marron?
 
Marron: Oh, Rozzy...
 
Marron got up and kissed Rozzy...
 
Rozzy: Marron. You can f@!#ing swear at me all you f@!#ing want...
 
Marron and Rozzy left the auditions room, leaving behind Simon and Parry at the table.
 
Simon (Pseudo-English Accent): Bullocks.
 
*
 
Professor Oak was walking down a street in his lab coat with a pair of headphones on his head. Then, he waits at the traffic light. As the cars stop to let Oak cross the street, Professor Oak removes his lab coat and tosses the white coat on the front windscreen of the car. Then, Oak drops his pants onto the road and started dancing.
 
~
 
Back at the studio, May (holding a Shakespearean Skull), Brock (wearing a Knight's helmet) and Misty (eating a watermelon) were watching Professor Oak doing his dance while Ash was using another headgear to instruct Professor Oak what to do.
 
Ash: And keep on dancing like that until I tell you to stop.
 
Ash takes off the headphones.
 
Ash: That was Professor Oak. He wanted to be on the show, so I decided to make him to a dance in the middle of the street. And like an under-stocked salesman, we are out of oregano...I mean Time. Thanks to our guest, X and Y. Oh, looks like someone forgot to update the autocue. We would also like to thank our special guest mail delivery boy 'Fireboy'.
 
Max appeared with the fires extinguished.
 
Ash: And I also thank you for putting out your fires to be on the final segment.
 
Max: Oh please!
 
Max angrily walks off.
 
Ash: And the answer to the previous season unanswered question...
 
~
 
"Q: Is Officer Jenny a real Policewoman?"
 
Ash: And of course, the answer is "No".
 
~
 
Ash was eating an orange.
 
Ash: And as it is getting late, there's no time for pleasantries. May, Misty and Brock, you are all lazy, stinking and untalented. Goodbye, everyone.
 
*
 
Ash was in a cage on a tree, waiting for something to happen. Then, Ash looks down to see Pikachu holding a tennis ball.
 
Ash: Not now, Pikachu.
 
Pikachu walks off with the tennis ball.
 
[End of Episode 1]