Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Glass House 2 ❯ Episode 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Due to this announcement, the Glass House 2 will start in about 20 ASCII characters.
 
*
 
The Glass House 2
 
(Sequel to the Glass House, starring Taichi Kamiya, Ash Ketchum and Sakura Avalon)
 
Episode 02 Summary: Episode 2 is a very special episode. It represents something that has made a departure from the Glass House. During a conversation with May, Ash has a flashback when he shared a house with the cast of an English Learning Program. Ash also takes us to a claustrophobics picnic and presents a new panel show which is guarantee that it will be the same as all the other panel shows, only more fictional.
 
The fanfic that is part of Tai Enterprises, a group which manages Anime Characters that appears as a main character in any of PikaFlash's Fanfic...
 
By PikaFlash
 
* indicates end of sketch
 
~ indicates end of scene in a sketch
 
Disclaimers: As usual, all characters, scenes, songs, ideas and famous speeches belong to their respective owners.
 
*
 
Ash walks into a hotel, where Max was at the counter. Ash signs the guest book and Max picks a key and gives the key to Ash.
 
"And now, the Pokémon Trainer who could make women weak in their knees...with the use of a small hammer. Auush Kuuutchum!"
 
Ash walks through the door, entering the studio. Ash closes the door and locking it behind him with the key. Then he walks to the front of the audience.
 
Meanwhile, Max removes a picture frame and can see through a peephole, where Max can see Ash in front of the audience. Ash grabs a beer jug and drinks straight from the jug.
 
Ash: One of the things that annoy me when it involves late night variety shows would be having a Gameshow segment near the end of the show, which is boring and too cliché. So I decided that we could have our Gameshow segment at the start of the show.
 
The wall in the background revolves around, revealing a wheel called "Ash's Lucky Wheel" and four contestants. The contestants are Tracey, May, Misty and Brock.
 
Ash walks to the wheel. "Thank you, Ash," Ash said in a voice-over. And let's see which of these four contestants will be spinning the Lucky Wheel."
 
A drum roll was played...then a stuffed Pikachu appeared above May.
 
Voice: Sorry.
 
"And the Stuffed Pikachu has picked May!"
 
May: Oh wow!
 
"And the rest of you can leave."
 
A Growlithe started to chase out Tracey, Misty and Brock.
 
May was brought to the wheel with Ash.
 
"So, May, what do you do get bacon?"
 
May: Err...I just don't eat for a week.
 
"I see. And which number do you pick, May?" Ash asked.
 
May: Err....
 
"It doesn't really matter what you choose, May," Ash said.
 
May: 7.
 
"Heh, 7."
 
Ash moves the wheel number to 7. "You may spin the wheel, May," Ash said. "And good luck, with fingers crossed."
 
May spins the wheel...
 
Ash: And if the number stops at...
 
Ash got too close to the wheel and ended up getting hit on the groin and as May tried to go to his aid, her left ear gets ripped off. May was covering her ear as blood splatters out. The wheel stops on the number 21.
 
Ash: Oww...very lucky May. Can anyone tell us what May has won?
 
Voice-Over: "May, you have won a part expenses paid trip to the Caribbean, where you can go paragliding or sailing. And when the sun sets, you can dance to Caribbean music while..."
 
~
 
Voice-over: "...people like Ashton Ketchum, Law Clerk, would be working in offices like these."
 
Ash was walking past an office.
 
"Ash!" Brock called out.
 
Ash walks into the office and Brock hands Ash a booklet.
 
Brock: Have a look at this.
 
Ash unbuckles his belt and pulls down his jeans, then his boxers and sits on the chair in front of Brock. Then, Ash reads the booklet until he remembers where he is.
 
Ash: Oh, sorry. I was actually on my way to the toilet.
 
*
 
[Team Rocket Rally]
 
A lot of Team Rocket members were waiting in a large auditorium, waiting for an announcement.
 
TR member Ash: Members of Team Rocket. I have bad news. Our leader Giovanni is ill and cannot address you. So in his place...Jimmy and his Growlithe!
 
At that moment, James and his Growlithe walked on stage and Growlithe started dancing on two legs as James played a Circus theme from a noisemaker.
 
~
 
Two days later, the whole of Kanto has been bombed by the Digimons.
 
*
 
Max was on his knees. He moves a step forward, then, Max sticks out his tongue.
 
Ash: That was Max impersonating a Lickitung. Max is not an act. He's one of the floor crew who is under a lot of pressure lately. I wish him well for himself and his family.
 
Ash was standing next to Misty, who's advertising a skin care product called Cream-O.
 
"Worried about dry skin? Concerned about lines and wrinkles? Then visit a burns unit to get some perspective."
 
Ash faces another camera, totally ignoring Misty.
 
Ash: How many claustrophobics can you fit into a telephone booth? None, because one is kicking and screaming while we're trying to push him in. But that didn't stop them from attending the annual Claustrophobics Picnic.
 
~
 
On a large field, four Claustrophobics were sitting very far from each other.
 
"And four of them were packing Cerulean Park. The organisers said that it was a great success."
 
One of the Claustrophobics, named Max, stood up.
 
Max: This is great. It is good for people like me to meet those who can understand the same way as I do!
 
*
 
Misty was typing on a computer, when Ash suddenly shuffles into the office. After a minute of shuffling his feet, Ash finally reaches Misty, who looks up.
 
Misty: Yes, can I help you?
 
Ash: Yeah, I'm here for the Time and Motion study.
 
Misty looks at her watch.
 
Misty: Come back in about a couple of minutes.
 
Ash: Thanks.
 
Misty resumes her work as Ash shuffles out of the office...
 
*
 
May was crying as she sat next to Ash on a couch.
 
May: It was so sad...I was helpless.
 
Ash: Well, I have a similar experience once. You see, before I worked on the Pokémon series, I was sharing a house with a bunch of characters who work on those English Language Learning Programs and...
 
[Ash's Flashback]
 
Ash runs from May, passing by Brock, enters a room, sits on a chair, picks up a book and reads it upside down.
 
Brock enters the room from the same door Ash used.
 
Brock: Hello.
 
Ash: Hello.
 
Brock: What are you doing?
 
Ash: Reading.
 
Brock: Reading?
 
Ash: Yes.
 
Brock: What are you reading?
 
Ash: A book.
 
Brock: You are reading a book?
 
Ash was starting to get irritated.
 
Ash: Yes.
 
Brock: I'll read a book too.
 
Brock sits on another chair and reads a book. At that moment, Misty enters the room with a cake.
 
Misty: Hello. What are you doing?
 
Brock: Ash and I are reading books.
 
Misty puts the cake on the table.
 
Misty: I have baked a cake. It is a chocolate cake.
 
"Oh crap," Ash silently mumbled to himself.
 
Misty: It is for Max's Birthday.
 
Max enters the room.
 
Max: Hello.
 
"May Pika have mercy on us all," Ash silently mumbled.
 
Max: What are you doing?
 
Misty: Ash and Brock are reading books. I have baked a cake.
 
Brock: It is a chocolate cake.
 
Max: I have been stealing. I have stolen one fried chicken.
 
Ash: That's it!
 
Ash stood up and walked towards the door.
 
Misty: Where are you going?
 
Ash: Look...why are you talking like that? It's driving me crazy!
 
Brock: It is so that you can understand us more clearly.
 
Ash: Wa?
 
Max: Yes, you are not from this country because you have a foreign surname.
 
Ash: Look, my dad is American and my mom's Japanese. I was born here.
 
Misty: You speak English well...(mumbles) for a twerp.
 
Ash made a glare at Misty.
 
Ash: What did you say?
 
Misty: I said nothing.
 
Ash looks at Max.
 
Ash: She just called me a twerp.
 
Max: If you don't like it here, then go back home to your mommy, Ashy-Boy.
 
Ash: I don't have to put up with this. I'm off!
 
Brock: Prepare for trouble and make it double if you step into the fire after leaving a frying pan, Jimmy-Jimmy!
 
Ash angrily leaves the room. Misty, Brock and Max looked at the camera.
 
Misty: And that's all for today's lesson.
 
Misty/Brock/Max: Bye-bye!
 
*
 
Misty and May entered a Pokémon Salon. As they looked at the different Pokémon getting groomed when they see Brock in an orange suit walking out of the back room.
 
Brock (pseudo-French Accent): Ahhh...what fine ladies who would visit me in my shop.
 
Brock looks at Misty, and then turns to May.
 
Brock (pseudo-French Accent): I see that you have brought along with you a friend who is new to this place. And what is your name, you lovely orange-haired Mademoiselle?
 
Misty: Misty.
 
Brock (pseudo-French Accent): I see. Well, I must get back to work, so I bid you farewell, beautiful ladies.
 
Brock does a gentleman's bow, and then he returned to the back room, May remembers something and takes out a brown lunch bag.
 
"Oh, honey! You forgot your lunch!" May yelled out. Then, she turns to Misty. "He always does this every time."
 
*
 
A red-hair woman was next to Ash.
 
Ash: And the sea is quite cold and treacherous?
 
The red-hair woman nods.
 
Ash: So, how does the calm and kind Misty we see in interviews become the fierce and determined swimmer when she challenges the sea?
 
"I think it's a question of balance between Misty the Mother and Misty the Athlete," was the reply.
 
Ash: I see. Has Misty the wife and mother ever tried to swim the big ocean?
 
The red haired woman shakes her head and said, "I think that would be a disaster."
 
Ash: So, that means that when Misty puts her mind onto something, she will achieve it, right?
 
"That is a very nice thing to say."
 
Ash points at the red-hair woman.
 
Ash: Sakura Kinomoto, everyone, a very good friend of Misty Yawa.
 
~
 
Brock was playing the piano with a Bach piece...only to end it by playing the very wrong notes at the end.
 
~
 
Ash: Thank you, Brock.
 
~
 
A lot of Pokémons were in cages.
 
"Around 140 Pokémons belonged to Butch and Cassidy's Pokémon Salon. Unfortunately, the owners were arrested and they can't take care of the Pokémons. The Against Pokémon Cruelty Society (APCS) does not have enough resources to take care of these Pokémons and they may have to put them down."
 
~
 
Ash: When we at the Glass House heard of the APCS's plight, we decided to take up the offer by putting down the Pokémons ourselves. One less problem for the APCS and about 140 dead Pokémons for the Glass House. A bargain in any language.
 
A doorbell rings.
 
Ash: Ah, you know what that means, boys and girls. Its time for our Mystery Cartoon Visitor.
 
"Who's that character at the door? It's a Cartoon visitor."
"He or she is a mystery, open the door and find out who it is."
 
Ash walks to the door and opened it. Sam, Alex and Clover from Totally Spies were at the door with a guitar.
 
Ash: It's the girls from Totally Spies!
 
The audience cheered and Ash closes the door.
 
"Who's that character at the door? It's a Cartoon visitor..."
 
*
 
Senator Ash was at the stand.
 
Ash: I would like to thank for the Senator's question. That is obviously something we should be addressing at the appropriate time, not an inappropriate one but an appropriate one...
 
"Ash stinks!"
 
Ash: But the Senator can...err...the Senator will know that at an appropriate time, we will do something that is good and sensible, not bad and insensible. I think the public had enough of the bad, insensible things done by DBZ Party when they were in office for the last twelve years when they had President Goku in office. When they were in office, they had twelve years that could have done something that wasn't idiotic and stupid, but they chose to do something idiotic and stupid anyway, at the wrong time.
 
"Ash sucks!"
 
"No, Ash rocks!"
 
Ash: The Senator from West City is calling me names again. I am not going to say what those names are because I am not going to say what those good things are because we will say it at an appropriate time. It is a matter of what is allowed by the Party and it is for them to decide. I will not betray the President's trust as I'm sure what the Senator from North City did twelve years ago.
 
"Ash is a p..."
 
"Do not call the senator names!"
 
Ash: I am not about to stab the President from behind by doing that. Not even using an ax(e) to chop his head off and eat him. I do not think anyone will ask me to do that. I am not going to stand here, dressed like a Viking and ride around this senate room on a bicycle, unlike what the Senator from South City did twelve years ago.
 
"I did not do that!", a voice cried out
 
"Oh, yes you did!"
 
Ash: I am sick and fed up with what is done by bad management and the sort of stupid, insane and ill-timed things decided under what Goku's government that brought unemployment to it's highest rate since...
 
Senator Misty hands Ash a piece of paper.
 
Ash: ...what has recorded the highest rainfall since the depression!
 
"Good going, Ash!"
 
"Boooo!"
 
Ash: We can promise that the Anime World one thing that Goku couldn't provide in his twelve years in office and that is twelve years of GoCool!
 
The senators on Ash's side laughed.
 
Ash: And it is that mess we are trying to fix and clean up. The Goku's Black Hole! The Goku's Pulsar! And Goku's own personal Red Dwarf! But we can promise to you that the people of the Anime World our unstupid and good decisions are to be made reasonable and at the same time, we can help the people.
 
Ash takes a breath after that long speech.
 
Ash: And the answer to the second part of the Senator's question...no.
 
Ash walks back to his seat.
 
*
 
Ash was back at his desk, as Brock rides by on a Swivel chair.
 
Ash: A couple of weeks ago, I was presented with a Togepi. I would have preferred a Gold Watch, but the Ookaidos prefer to trade in Pokémon. But it was the proudest moment of my life and I would like you to meet my Togepi. Unfortunately, my ex-wife Misty has exclusive custody of Togepi, and refused my reasonable request for Togepi to come on to the show. Do we have a photo, Tracey? No. But what you do want to know is that Togepi has my eyes...and her "Mother" has got everything else.
 
*
 
Officer Ash was with Brock, who was at the driver's seat of a van.
 
Ash: I notice your driver's licence requires you to wear glasses, but I can see that you're not wearing any glasses.
 
Brock: I've got contacts.
 
Ash: I don't care who you know. You're caught. Move the van.
 
*
 
Then, at a desk, Brock and May were looking and laughing with the audience as Brock was shuffling his papers in front of him as Brock and May look at each other.
 
*
 
Ash: Hi. As you know, last year, one of the most beautiful...oh, sorry. I should introduce young Max, who is working on the show with us in the camera department.
 
The camera faces Max, who was wearing a cast on his left leg, an arm sling on his right arm and a neck brace with a few burns.
 
Ash: How are they treating you, Max?
 
Max: Very well. Thanks, Ash.
 
Ash: Good. Are you learning a lot?
 
Max: Yeah. A lot.
 
Ash: You looked like you've been to war.
 
Max: Just a little bit.
 
Ash: What happened?
 
Max: The other played a bit of a prank on me. Threw some petrol on me and set me on fire for a while.
 
Ash: Do you feel like you are a part of the team now?
 
Max: Oh, yeah.
 
Ash: That's the main thing, right?
 
Max: Yeah. Even though I've got 3rd degree burns to 40% of my body and I might need some skin grafting and stuff. But it's still good.
 
Ash: So, it's good to know that and take it back to school with you, isn't it?
 
Max: Yeah, and they said that they're going to take me out for a "drive".
 
Ash had an idea what they meant.
 
Ash: Well...farewell Max. Anyway, ever since the first series of any Fanfic I have been on, I wanted to host my own TV program. With a lot of Animes based on Video Games, and vice versa, so I decided to steal that idea by turning a video game idea into a panel show. I call it "Final Fantasies Twelve". We've just did a pilot last week...
 
~
 
[Final Fantasies Twelve]
 
Ash and a lot of other Pokémon Characters were dressed as Final Fantasy Characters from 1-12 were in the room, with Ash dressed as Tidus.
 
Ash: Welcome back. Final Fantasy Character number 7, Man trouble in Spira. She's an 18-year-old woman who loves a man who doesn't exist. What can she do?
 
Brock was with a gatling gun on his left arm.
 
Brock: Steal his Blitzball.
 
Ash: Great. We'll be right back after the break.
 
~
 
Ash: Tell me that wouldn't work.
 
*The Glass Drama*
 
[Defending Lawyer Cody]
 
Written, Produced and Directed by Iori "C." Hida.
 
Cast:
Ash as District Attorney Cody Hida
Misty as Assistant Yolei
Max as DA Ash
Brock as Judge Izzy
May as Officer Jenny
 
~
 
Cody and Ash were outside the court drinking coffee.
 
"We might be willing to plea for not guilty if you are willing to drop the charges," Ash said.
 
Cody stopped drinking his coffee. "I'm not cutting a deal here, Ash!"
 
Yolei quickly ran out of the court, searching for Cody.
 
"Cody! We have a problem. Izzy's on the booze again and it's not looking pretty," Yolei said.
 
Cody picks up his coffee and was about to go to Izzy's office when Ash said, "But Cody, You left your coffee..."
 
Cody looks back with the coffee in his hand. "I don't have time for this, Ash! A man's dignity is at stake!"
 
~
 
Judge Izzy was drunk in his office.
 
"Oh no. Booze. It really hit him hard. The law is an S. An S I tell you."
 
Cody throws the bottle at the wall and Yolei screamed.
 
"Oh no, Cody! Judge Izzy has a case in two minutes," Yolei cried out as she points at a file.
 
Cody looks at the files. "The most complex case in corporate court history."
 
Cody was behind Ash and Officer Jenny, but realise that he's in the wrong part of the room, ruining the continuity.
 
"That's case is worth almost 10 Billion dollars," Ash said.
 
"I got an idea, urgently!" Cody said. "Quick, get him out of his clothes."
 
Yolei was about to undress Izzy when Cody said, "Yolei, go and get a gook on corporate law." Yolei stopped what she was doing and did what Ash ordered.
 
"Ash! I need you to get files on the cases 'Kaiba Vs. Nyase', 'Pegasus Vs. Kirufuda' and 'Godzilla Vs. Megatron'."
 
Ash runs out of the office.
 
~
 
In the hallway, Cody, Yolei and Ash were walking around in circles.
 
"Ash, what did you find?"
 
Ash looks at the book. "Yes, the law says that 'if a corporation kills people with pollution, they will go to jale for life.'"
 
Yolei shows a book to Cody. "Don't you see? If all the directors sign the order, the judge can hit the metal pole."
 
"You're a genius, Yolei. I could kiss you, but that would be sexual harassment," Cody said. "Oh what the hell."
Cody went ahead and kissed Yolei, only to get a slap and Cody spins around and hits the wall.
 
"Damn!" Ash cried out. "All those laws were overturned last week."
 
"Unless," Cody said. "Wait a minute. I've got an idea so simple that it scares even me. We'll settle it in court."
 
~
 
Cody and Yolei were in court.
 
"An adjournment, my honor," Cody said.
 
Judge Ash is the judge of the case. "Granted."
 
Judge Ash hits the gravel.
 
~
 
"That went pretty well," Cody said as he walked out of the courtroom with a present, Yolei, Ash and Officer Jenny.
 
Izzy was in his underwear as he walked out of his office.
 
"I don't know what kind of prank you did, Cody, but you sure did good back there," Izzy said. "And thanks to you, I've decided that I will not touch the booze. Is there anything I can do to repay you?"
 
Cody looks around, and said, "Well, Judge Izzy, there is this one thing..."
 
~
 
Outside, Judge Izzy gives the keys of a car to Cody, where the both of them were next to Cody's new car. Ash, Yolei, Officer Jenny and a prisoner named Tracey were watching.
 
"At last, I can finally go to work in luxury." Cody puts his stuff in the car, then yelled, "STAT!"
 
*
 
A Pokémon was being beaten up for a human.
 
"Going to these places are hard to find. But if you have the connections, you'll find it easily."
 
~
 
Brock: And if you pay the right amount, you'll get the feeling of release at the end of the experience...
 
Ash: And all this will go to charity to help sick Pokémons.
 
Brock: That is correct. Unleash your sick desires and rage against Pokémons for the Pokémons.
 
Ash: Brock Blockhead, idiotic philanthropist. And like an untalented drummer, we're out of time. May, Misty, Tracey, thank you for coming onto the show.
 
May, Misty and a mannequin of Tracey were on the couch next to Brock.
 
"Well, it was fun to work with you, Ash." Misty and May said in unison as though they were fused together.
 
Ash: Err...sure. And to take us out tonight is Max, who is desperate for a date.
 
Max enters the studio in a suit with flowers and chocolates.
 
Ash: Where are we going?
 
Max: Goldenrod City.
 
Ash: Great. Let's go.
 
Brock, Ash, May, Misty and the Tracey mannequin walked out of the studio for a group date with Max.
 
~
 
Ash was with Big Brock and some Big Brock products.
 
Brock: It's not 90.25! It's not 11.50! It's not 85.90. It's not 15.45! And it is not 19.95!
 
Ash: So, how many kilobytes does this fanfic have?
 
Brock: Around 67.5 KB.
 
Ash looks back at the camera.
 
Ash: That was Big Brock bringing you your curious kilobyte check.
 
*