Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Spirit Masters ❯ Let The Training Begin! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Spirit Masters: Part 4

-Created by funkmastavlad2k1

-Type: Action/Adventure/Romance

-9/7/02

Disclaimer: This fan-fiction has nothing to do with the TV series of Pokémon. Ash never met Misty or Richie or anyone else he has met in the TV show, but Gary is still his rival.

Ash: 14

Misty: 14

Gary: 15

Richie: 14

Casey: 13

Nurse Joy: 24

`'= Ash's Mind

{}= Richie's Mind

[]= Author's Note

*************************************************************

A legend speaks of 5 chosen Pokémon Trainers, whose hearts contain & manipulate unique Pokémon powers. The 5 chosen ones are: Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town, who controls the power of Electric Pokémon, Misty Waterflower of Cerulean City, who controls the power of Water Pokémon, Gary Oak of Pallet Town, who controls the power of Psychic Pokémon, Richie of the Orange Islands, who controls the power of Fire Pokémon, and Casey of the Johto League, who controls the power of Grass Pokémon. The legend also speaks of an ancient myth, telling that when the day of the devil, June 6, at 6:06 and 6 seconds, comes, the evil Pokémon, Ragnarok, will arrive to wreak havoc upon the world, and it will be up to the chosen trainers to stop its destruction…these trainers - the Spirit Masters!

*************************************************************

Recap:

Casey: So, what are you all doing here?

Misty: I'll explain.

After Misty told her story, the gang transported back to the base.

Oak: Good! All of the Spirit Masters have gathered at last! Now, we must train, so that you all can master your Spirit Powers! But we must be quick! We only have 2 months until the day of the devil!

*************************************************************

That night…

Oak: This is the agenda of your training sessions! You will be following you schedule every day for the next 2 months! Hopefully, by then, you will be ready!

Ivy: The schedule is as follows:

*************************************************************

9:30 to 10:00: Breakfast

10:45 to 11:30: Basic Training: You will each be fighting a large, robotic Pokémon. This will help you learn how to unleash your Spirit Powers.

11:45 to 2:30: Pokémon/Trainer Training: In this session, you will be training your Pokémon, but if they get hurt, you will get hurt as well. This will help increase your Spirit Strength.

2:35 to 3:00: Lunch

3:45 to 6:00: The Danger Room: an obstacle course of dangerous hazards. Using your reflexes, dodge the obstacles that come at you. This helps increase you speed & agility.

6:10 to 8:00: Endurance Training: You must endure energy blasts beings blown at you. This will help enhance your strength & stamina.

8:05 to 8:30: Dinner

8:45: 10:00: Random Attacking: Using your wits, dodge random attacks that are thrown at you. This will help you know what to do in a perilous situation.

10:10 to 12:00: All At Once: Using everything you've learned, battle against life-like thugs and Pokémon!

12:00 to 9:00: Sleep

*************************************************************

Ash: Whoa…

Casey: I don't know about this.

Richie: Hmm…

Gary: Heh…piece of cake!

Misty: Yes! I'm ready!

Ivy: It will be hard, and it will be rigorous, so you must be ready! Your training will begin tomorrow, so you may use tonight to your advantage to bring any necessary things from your homes.

Oak: Also, these will be the sleeping pair-ups! We only have 3 guest rooms, so Ash will sleep with Misty…

Ash: What?!?

Misty: I object!

Oak: Richie will sleep with Casey…

Casey: Huh?!?

Richie: What?!?

Oak: And Gary will sleep alone.

Gray: Darn!

*************************************************************

Joy: 2 months? Why?

Ash: I can't tell you.

Joy: I see.

Ash: I don't want you to worry. I'll be fine.

Joy: All right. Here's your stuff.

Joy gave Ash a medium-sized Pokémon travel bag. Ash quickly kissed Joy on the cheek, and ran over to Misty.

Misty: Ready?

Ash: Yeah.

Joy: Bye, Ash!

Ash: Bye, Miss Joy!

The next day, the Spirit Masters' training began.

Session 1: Basic Training

Everyone was in separate rooms.

Oak: Ready?

All: Ready!

Gigantic robots came out.

Ash: (gasp)

Casey: Uh-oh!

Richie: Oh, boy…

[Let's speed up time a little! 1 month later…]

Everyone were already getting used to his or her Spirit Powers. Casey was having a little hard time, but she got the hang of it! One day, Richie was sitting outside one morning.

Ash: Richie? What's wrong?

Richie: Huh? Oh, nothing.

Ash: It looks like something's bothering you. Tell me.

Richie: Well…if I tell you, do you promise not to tell anyone?

Ash: Sure.

Richie: Well…I guess I…sort of…like Casey.

Ash: You do?

Richie: Yeah.

Ash: Why don't you talk to her?

Richie: I can't! I'm afraid to!

Ash: You too, huh?

Richie: What?

Ash: I…like Misty.

*************************************************************

Casey: You do?

Misty: Yeah. I can't seem to get Ash out of my mind…kind of like the way you feel towards Richie.

Casey: Yeah…I guess.

Misty: What should we do?

Casey: Not a clue.

Misty: (sigh)

A few hours later…

Ash: Man…what a day!

Richie: Yeah…

Gary: What's the matter, Ashy-boy? Couldn't take it?

Ash: Grrrrr…

Gary: Night, losers!

Richie: I don't like that kid.

Ash: Me neither!

That night, Casey couldn't sleep.

Richie: (yawn) Casey…what's wrong?

Casey: I can't sleep.

Richie sat next to her on the balcony.

Richie: Why not?

Casey: I need to tell you something, Richie.

Richie: What is it?

Casey: I think I'm…in love with you, Richie.

Those words struck Richie like a dream. He had been waiting for those words for so long.

Richie: Casey…

Casey: I'm sorry if I didn't tell you before, Richie, but…

Richie put his finger on her lips to stop her from talking. He then brought her lips to his and kissed her. When the kiss ended…

Richie: I love you too, Casey.

Casey had been waiting so long for those words too. Casey then flung her arms around him and cried into his shoulder. Richie brought her to bed with him.

Casey: Richie…?

Richie: Yeah, Casey?

Casey: Will you love me forever?

Richie: Forever, Casey…

[Fast forward!]

The day of the devil…

Oak: Is everyone ready?

All: Yes!

Oak: Let the battle begin!!

TO BE CONTINUED…