Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: Time of Danger ❯ Coming Back Home ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: Don't own Pokémon.

Look, the title you'll see it and the title that's given here don't match, I know. But I honestly think that it'd be weird if I put a made-up word as a title. So you can call it Time of Danger or the other (original) title, Endenflaré. Your choice.

Story number: Seven of seven. It's the end folks. (Well, if you want to read the other three stories, then it isn't the end. You have seven of ten.)
Rating? Maybe the borderline between PG and PG-13.

Guess what? It's time for all that jazz!
-Wha! Guess what? Let's see, Ash is psychic… he's a Timetraveler… those girls [Mk, Arielle] are his future daughters [and Mk is Adia's daughter too]… This is getting old fast… oh and he has brothers too…
-The Timetravelers: travel though time, blah blah…
-Now it's time for the ingrevation speech. It's when a psychic powers up four little points (like from 8.4 to 8.8). And trust me, four can make a difference at times. And the numbers are the strength of a person.
And everything else should be explained in the reading.

To come: What the made-up word Endenflare means! ^_^ [but maybe I have already told you…]

---
The Timetravelers: Endenflaré
Part One: Coming Back Home

April 24th, 2006
Viridian Airport, 5:20

"Are they back YET?" Don asked.

"I'd rather be at the meeting. I hate airports. Too busy," Lance replied.

Obviously, they were in the airport. Ash and Misty were coming in from their honeymoon in Hawaii. Mr. Takenshi decided to wait for the two of them to come back before everyone went to the HQ to have their meeting. It was about to come in.

"Now arriving: Flight 455 from Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America."

Why did they put in the country in there? Everyone knew where Hawaii was. They just shrugged and looked at the gate. The first class people came out, and that's where Ash and Misty were. They looked like they had a blast.

"Hi guys! How was it?" Mk asked.

"Awesome!" they replied.

"Now you have to get used to married life," Mk said. "Think you can handle it?"

"We'll survive."

Everyone started walking out of the gate area to go get luggage. The couple pulled theirs out and went over to the car that was waiting for them.

"You're quiet honey. What's up?" Misty asked.

"Oh, nothing."

"Come on, it can't be that bad. Tell me!" she demanded.

"I was just thinking about something that had happened earlier."

Misty looked at him and rolled her eyes, putting the luggage in the car. "Not the Adia thing again!" It was really irritating.

Oh yah, they accidentally… got into bed. Catch my drift? They were drugged… but by who? Ooh…

"Do you think she knows yet?" he asked. "I heard there are ways…"

"Just drop it!" Misty yelled.

"But what if…" he trailed off.

"You're being awfully persistent!"

"I'm being precautious! If I did… she'll KILL me! Do you want me dead?" he asked her, looking at her sternly.

"No, I don't," she said honestly.

Mk smiled. "And by the way, I bet she wouldn't kill you. She'll just whip you so hard, you'll cringe every time you see her." Mk was kidding, but then again, Adia acutally might do that.

"But still!" he yelled.

"Look, don't worry about it!" Misty yelled. "You didn't do it on purpose; it's not your problem."

"Maybe that's why in the future she's always trying to kill me!"

"Who cares?" Misty asked.

"I do! She's my cousin! That's just sick! I still get sick just thinking 'bout it!" Ash yelled.

"I think it's sick too," she said, looking green, "but if she get pregnant, it isn't my problem. If she didn't want children, she should have taken precautions."

"Can we just drop it!? If you were meant to know, you will eventually. Let's go. You people are making me sick." Mk was green too. That was one thing that she didn't want to be reminded of.

They teleported to the HQ. Ash got dressed, and then went up to the main area. The whole Adia thing was on his shoulders. He wouldn't feel better until he knew the whole truth. The Timetravelers did their mission, and then Mk had something important to tell them.

"Ok, I went on my mission today, and there's been some very disturbing rumors about. Someone said that Team Rocket has sent someone from the future… and supposedly this person is 9 ingrevated." Mk growled slightly. She was upset that she hadn't ingrevated yet.

"I've done so many missions that I should have easily done a year of time travel! But why hasn't it happened YET? I should have ingrevated a long time ago! And Arielle has already. I'm so jealous," she thought.

"9 i.?" someone asked, bringing back Mk from her thoughts.

"Yah. Maybe it's Ash's long-lost brother," she said, smiling. "What was his name?"

"I forgot. Ask my mom."

They went over all the possible solutions, and then decided to just drop it. Everyone hoped that they wouldn't see this person at all. Someone with 9 powers was not to be taken lightly… especially if Mk hadn't ingrevated yet. She would be 9 i. if she did... until then, they could only hope that the pyschic won't attack.

-To be continued…-
---
The other disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon. They don't drug people. But I do (in the story)! (What, you think I do it in real life? First off, that's just wrong, and second, I don't know where to get any if I did want to drug people!)

You know, I tried estimating the calendar year of 2006. I thought I had it down and wrote it all out. Later I found it, and I was off by quite a bit. Oh well. At least I did the year. I also did the calendar years of 2023,2024, and 2025. But those are complete guesses. I just started off on a day in 2023 and did it all from there.
Ain't I a freak? ^_^