Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: Time of Danger ❯ Eating Said Words ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.

In here, the POV might switch suddenly, just to warn you. But you'll know when that happens.
Also, if Ash/Misty are accidentally called Dad/Mom, I'm sorry. When I wrote this, it was originally [pretty much all] Nayana POV, and that uses Mom and Dad instead of Ash and Misty. It's just the way I work. Rarely do I have a story set in the future that has Ash and Misty using their real names.

---
The Timetravelers: Endenflaré
Epilogue: Eating Said Words

December 10th, 2012
Viridian City, 3 p.m.

Ash found himself eating his own words. Nayana was psychic.

It all started that day. She was showing some extraordinary talent for a girl her age: she had already mastered making objects come to her, and that took most psychics days, even months to learn.

Now they were going to the Psychic Institute. They were going to get everyone tested today while they were here. Soon they were at the group of white buildings that was the Institute. Tons of students were walking around, bundled up due to the cold weather.

"What is this place?" Nayana asked.

"It's the Psychic Institute of Viridian City. You should get familiar with this place; you might be attending classes here," Ash said.

"What about me?" one of the triplets, Greg, asked.

Ash laughed. "I don't think so." Greg didn't seem to have that kind of talent. Most likely he was a normal kid.

The family got out of the car and onto the sidewalk. Soon they were at a building. The sign near the door said: 'Psychic Strength Testing and Classes: Advanced, Time Travel'. Misty opened the door and everyone went inside. They went down a silent hall and into a silver elevator. Then they went to the second floor, and from there went to another hallway. Some of the doors were open, and they could hear what the teachers were saying.

"Once you reach the dimension, you should notice that you'll see none of the surroundings…" one of the teachers said.

"Long teleportation is very difficult and straining for the weak. The stronger you are, the easier it'll be," another teacher said.

"Impulses are a very dangerous technique. Use them wisely," a woman said.

Nayana was already fascinated, and everyone could tell by the smile on her face. All of the things they were talking about were fascinating to the little six-year-old girl.

The family was outside a door. It read: 'Psychic Strength Testing: five to ten year olds'. Ash opened the door and everyone went inside. Three men were looking at a little girl getting tested. She had a couple of wires on her head. In front of the men was a computer screen. There was a line on it that was waving like the sea on a windy day. There was also a number by it: 6.7. One of the men smiled.

"That's not too bad at all. 6.7 is good for out family," he said. Then the other two men went in and took all the wires off of her. The girl then walked out, and the man was given a printout of the results.

"I don't think that she'll be able to go past Intermediate, but that's still good. That's less to learn," one of the other men said. "If you need advice, there's an office on the first floor that can help."

"Thank you. Come on Mandy, let's go." The two of them left.

The two other men turned to the rest of them. "Hello! I assume you want them all tested?"

"Yes please," Misty said.

"Do you know if any are psychic now?" one man with blue hair asked.

"I am!" Nayana said.

"Ok, you can go last then," the other man with a green hair and mustache said. "Who wants to go first?"

"I do!" Ashley yelled. The blue-haired man took her to the other room, put the wires on her head, and explained whatever they were going to do. He pointed to something the whole time. Then he came out and started the test. The waves returned to the screen and produced a number: 4.3.

"Nothing. She's normal," the mustached man said. Then the blue-haired man took her out and put Greg in instead. The man did the same exact thing and the machine produced another number: 4.2.

"Another normal one. The redhead is next," the blue-haired man said. The man did the same thing, but something different happened. This time, the waves on the screen were bigger and there was a bigger number too: 8.4.

"Wha? 8.4 n.i.? That's unheard of!" the blue-haired man yelled when he heard the results.

"Is that good?" Arielle asked.

"That's not good… that's excellent!" the mustached man said.

"So does that mean I'm psychic too?" she asked, excited.

"Uh-huh," the men said.

"Neat!" she yelled.

Ash looked at Misty. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That Arielle's the Timetraveler Arielle? Yah. It's gotta be her. Wasn't she 8.8 i.?" she asked.

"Think so. Wow. Our daughter was stalking us!"

But we aren't done yet...

The blue-haired man was setting up the machine for Nayana. "Ok, let's go inside," he said, taking Nayana's hand. She willingly went inside.

In the room were a TV, some wires and a chair. The man put the wires on Nayana's head like he had done to the others.

"See the TV? Objects are going to pop up on it. We need you to just think about what they are. For instance, if a hand were to come on the screen, you'd think 'hand.' Got it?"

"Yep!" Nayana said.

"Ok then, I'm going to leave and we'll get started." He left the room and the lights dimmed. The TV turned on and there was an apple on the screen.

"Apple!" she thought.

Then there was a teddy bear. "Teddy!"

Next was a crayon. "Yay! Crayon!"

After that was a red ball. "Ball!"

And after that was a blank TV screen. "TV!"

"Ok, that's enough!" the blue-haired man said.

Meanwhile, the machine had displayed a number for all to see: 8.6.

"WHAT?!" both men asked.

"There's only been two people to reach that high, and they ingrevated!" the mustached man said.

"She's amazing! She's…"

The parents were also amazed at this. They always assumed that Nayana was an average little girl. There was no way Adia would dump a girl with this kind of talent. But yet… she did. That meant only one thing: the fortuneteller left Nayana out… on purpose. That was the only way that Adia would get rid of her. If she knew that Nayana had this talent, she would have never let her out of her sight. It was the only answer.

Nayana was quite powerful. She could easily give Mk a run for her money…

"Wait a second…" Ash thought. "Let's see… Mk was 8.6 n.i., orange hair, brown eyes, abandoned by Adia… which means… I'm eating my words. Nayana is Mk… Man she hid it really well…"

Misty looked at Ash this time. "Looks like your closest friend was your daughter too. And she really stalked you…"

"Yah. I can't believe she survived that long and managed to make us think that she and… herself had noting in common except mothers."

"You aren't bothered by it though? That you were close friends with her?"

"No way. Actually, I'm glad… It was really nice to have her around. I'll be glad to see her every day. You know, it's strange, eating my own words. I would have never believed Mk if she told me."

"Who's Mk?" Nayana asked, curious.

"Oh, no one. Let's go."

Everyone left the Institute, smarter than before.

-end epilogue-
So long, and thanks for everything! ^^
Thanks for reading! Although I don't understand why with my Mary-sue running around...
Mk: HEY! I'm not that Mary-sue you're talking about, am I?
Unfortunatley, yes.

And thanks for revewing! *hugs reveiwers tightly* I appriciated the support.

And of course, if I do have a change in heart, I'll tell the Fanfiction.net readers where the other stories are. You guys are lucky (cursed, either or. :) ) that you don't have to look for them if I post them.
But until then, I have a few things to post, then... I'm out of ideas. :(

P.S. This is the end. The End.
unless I do the other stories...