Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: Who is Ash's Father? ❯ Another Predicament ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry if you saw this, but saw no parts. been lazy. u.u Anyway, I have it. Sorry sorry sorry!!! Enjoy!
If only FF.net would take the more original suff... oh well. At least ten people took the time to read part of the Beginning. Well, at least it was ten when I last saw it.

Disclaimer for the lazy: I don't own Pokémon or anything to do with it. I'm just your average teen writing crazy fan fiction.

Rating: This one is definitely PG-13. No doubt about it. Tons of violence. I just hope it isn't underrated…
Story Number: Two of about seven or so.

Author's notes!
First off:
The Timetravelers are a seven-story series.It is a semi-original series. There aren't that many Pokémon battles in it, but there's a whole lot of psychic stuff. Yep, psychic.
This story, also known as WIAF, is number two, as stated above.

Look, I don't know if you've read the other story or not, so I'm not going to tell you to read it. I figured that I should just tell you what you need to know now and get it over with. Besides, I bet that most people want to read a story like this than one with the first 3/4 of it totally original. So bear with me please.

I'm sorry, but I can't do a seperate Author's notes section, and I can't do it all at once. :(
But I'll help you out! Don't worry!

Like this chapter!
1)two psychic terms for dummies
-the numbers represent how strong they are. The higher the number, the better you are. That's all you need to know.
-the word "ingrevated" comes up, but it's not important. It's not a driving factor.

2)And the Celedons!
They're a made-up family. (look at the place later and you'll see where the name came from. I took the easy way out) And to fill you in now: they have this duty thing where all of them have to serve in an evil organization of some sort (95% Team Rocket)

As for this story, this is my two cents on the whole "Who is Ash's father?" question. I don't think this is the answer, but it's my story. Or we can say it AU. Then I can get away with it!
[There's more to the title as you can see, but I don't want to write it out every time! This is the only time you'll see it. I like it; it's kinda funny, in my strange way.]

Notice that I've now gone to the see the number (like[1]) and see the bottom system. Most notes can wait until you're done.

And BEWARE! There could be some OOC-ness in here...

---
The Timetravelers: Who is Ash's Father? (And do we really care?)
Prologue: Another Predicament

Sometime in late 1984
Celedon City, Kanto, 10 p.m.

Welcome to the Celedon Mansion, the HQ of the Celedon family. It was a large and grand place. The main building had three floors to it, and there were two towers right next to them, and they had five floors. That was just the main building; there was much more to the entire mansion. The mansion had everything a person could want: a swimming pool, concert hall, mini bowling alley, a enclosed park, library and even more. But even though the mansion had so much to offer, one person didn't want to be here anymore…

[This is pretty much a flashback. I'll note when flashbacks start and end.]

She never knew where her life went wrong. Maybe it was that way from the beginning. She was the only psychic in her family. Everyone else was normal [1]…

Maybe it was when her father died. She was only 7 at the time.

It was another winter day in Pallet Town, Kanto. There had been snow last night, so she and her father had decided to go out and play. She had dressed up for the snow.

"Look daddy! I made a snowman!" It was a little one with holes made for eyes and two sticks for arms.

"Good job Dee! It's cute." Dee smiled. She loved her pet name.

"Thank you daddy!" she said cutely. Then, they came. Three people from the mafia came up to Dee's dad. He looked very afraid of them.

"I don't have your money! Please give me one more day! I have a family to take care of, and my wife couldn't survive on her own!" Dee's father was on his knees, begging the mafia members. They weren't swayed.

"I'm sorry, we don't extend our deadlines. Now you die!" The men pulled out guns and shot the man to death. The image was imprinted in Dee's memory forever. She fell to the ground and sobbed next to her dead, bleeding father.

"Why did you have to die!?!"

Maybe it was when she met him. Her mother had married a rich man, and they had moved to Celedon City when she was thirteen. Dee was nervous. She had never lived outside of Pallet Town before.

The Celedons had thrown them a welcome party. That's when she met Giovanni. He had come with his mother and little sister. His mother ran a relatively new evil organization called Team Rocket. They loved to steal Pokémon for profit. Surprisingly, Dee and Giovanni had become close friends in a short time…

When she was sixteen was definitely when it all went downhill. Giovanni's mother, also know as Madam Boss [2] had made a new division: the psychic division. Her daughter didn't want to train Pokémon, but she was psychic. It is a Celedon's duty to serve in the family business(es) [3], so she had no other choice. That, and she loved the idea of having Dee on their side. She was 8.6 ingrevated.

Anyway, she had signed up. Giovanni was pleased. The only reason Dee signed up was because of him. They had become even closer… Dee had made new friends in the organization. She had grown away from her family. And the scary thing is… she loved it!

But it gets worse. When she was only eighteen, Giovanni had proposed to her. Dee accepted. She was in love. They got married a month later. Dee then decided to quit Team Rocket. They were planning to have a family after all…

*Shivers*

Earlier today, she had been walking around the mansion with nothing to do. Dee bumped into a boy. He was dressed up like all the Celedon children around here: good clothes and with their hair jelled down.

"Hello miss!" he said. "I haven't seen you around much. Do you like it here?"

"It's lovely," she said. "How about you?"

"Not really. I hate it here! I can't play outside at all! My mom forbids it. I wanna be a kid like everyone else!"

"You mean you can't climb trees, or play with friends, or go out and watch Pokémon battles?" Dee had been raised in Pallet Town. Everyone was out and about there. The only time that children didn't seem to be outside was when it was raining.

"No, and all my friends in school can! [4]" the boy complained some more.

"Oh dear."

"And I can't visit them!" The boy was mad. Why did he have to be a stupid Celedon? Then, he heard a bell. The studies in the library had begun [5]. "See you later!" A woman yelled at him once he reached the library for running and being late.

Dee went down a flight of stairs. These were where the cells were. An old friend of hers was down here. She had to talk to someone. Her husband never told her about how their children were going to be raised… This was just cruel to her. No child should have to suffer…

She reached her destination. A blond man was sitting in a cell. His name was also Giovanni. Weird, huh?

"Hello. Can I talk to you?"

"Sure. I have nothing else to do anyway." He looked glad to have company. This Giovanni was a Pokémon master from Pallet Town. He had interfered with a Team Rocket mission, and had gotten captured. Now he was doing the time for his "crime."

"Well, I've been noticing the children around here. They can't be kids here. Sure, I want to raise children, but not here. No child deserves life like this! They rarely get fresh air, and the way they are raised isn't exactly the best. I'd rather not have children at all then have them raised here." Dee wanted her children to be the best they could be. Would it really be good for them to be raised like a Celedon? Then, it was lunchtime for some of the better prisoners. Dee helped them, and then went back to her conversation.

"And my husband isn't being too reassuring about the whole thing. We've been apart lately, so I haven't been able to talk to him." His mother was showing him the ropes. That way, he could lead Team Rocket soon.

"But that's a good thing," the other Giovanni said. He personally didn't want to see the two of them together.

"Maybe for you." Dee didn't want to drift away. "But then the question appears: What in the world am I going to do if we do have children?"

"I'd run away if I were you. But then again, it all depends on your situation," the other Giovanni said.

"But where? My mother won't take me; I've tried to kill my own family. I'm wanted too. I can't just leave without a destination or I'll risk getting caught. Then they'll get mad." She knew how angry they could get, and she didn't want to know how they were going to punish her when if they caught her.

"How about Pallet Town? Maybe someone there will take you in for a while. Or if you don't want to run away, you could try and give the child away…"

Dee was shocked. Why would she want to send her own child away? That's just strange in her world.

"But why are you even talking about this? Are you…" he was embarrassed to talk about it. He didn't want to know; the thought of her husband raising children was a very scary thought to him. Of all the people that he thought that should not have any children, Dee's husband was number one.

"I don't know. I have to go. Thanks anyway for listening."

"No problem. I have nothing else to do anyway. Oh, and if you do run away, maybe you should at least call your mom!" he yelled as Dee went to her room. Then, he lied down on his cold hard cot. "I hope that you will be safe, no matter what you do…"

That seemed like only a second ago to her. Dee was packing her bags with everything she'd need. She had no other choice now; she had to run.

"Good thing Giovanni's out today with his family, or I'd never get away with this," she thought.

Why was she running? Well, she found out she was having a baby after all. There was no way she was going to stick around here.

She then put on a jacket and teleported outside. There was a patch of gate that no one ever seemed to look at. After much difficulty, she was able to jump it and be free…

* * *

Giovanni came home the next day to see that his wife was nowhere to be found. Everyone in the mansion was searching it top to bottom, but to no avail.

"Nothing in the kitchen!"

"Bedrooms are clean!"

"No traces of her in the cell area!" All the reports were like that; she was just not in the mansion at all. Not only that, but some of her stuff was gone, meaning only one thing: she had run away. But why?

"Sir, I found a clue! We were looking through the trash and found this…" The woman whispered what it was in his ear. Giovanni was pissed off. How dare she just run off with his child like that!

"One day, you will pay…"

-To be continued…-
---

The Other Disclaimer: Don't own Pokémon. Wish I did though. It'd be bent to my really weird desires… and trust me; they're weird… just read this.

Note:

[1] You should get it. Normal=non-psychic. Simple as that.

[2] Madam Boss hasn't been seen in the US. Learned about her on websites. So don't freak if you don't know who she is.

[3] Before Team Rocket, Celedons had formed many of their own organizations. Now almost all of them decided to serve in Team Rocket, but there are still some other places you can serve and no one will care. Just thought you'd like to know.

[4] Celedons aren't home schooled. That's one of the few times that Celedon children go out...

[5]… so these are different studies. More on that later.