Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Title needed!!!! ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I am SOOOOOOOO sorry people! I had to re upload this whole story! I didn't mean for that to happen! PLEEZ forgive me!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon and the Ash you'll see here is not the one from the series, but his daughter 'k?

Enjoy ^_^

Prologue

`Another dreary day at the lab' thought a random worker (A/N: Do I HAFTA name everyone?). He was watching over the new experiment, "Pokeblood, not a very good experiment, its not even doing anything. It's just sitting in that tank, bobbing with the chemicals keeping it alive," he kicked the tank.

The baby in it started to cry, "What happened now?" said a voice in the back.

"N-n-nothing Giovani-sama." He said a little too quickly for Giovani's taste.

"Did you kick the tank?" questioned the creepy voice.

"Hai, Giovani-sama." The worker said nervously.

~*~*Outside~*~*

Outside, something was flying `What is that power?' it thought. The creature looked down, and its confused expression was replaced with a very angry one `They rebuilt the laboratory?! Humans, your work will be in vain after what you did to me!'

With a psychic blast towards the building, he managed to set off an alarm.

~*~*Inside~*~*

"Save the experiment!" Giovani shouted, "Take it to a town far away from New Island. Take it to Pallet Town! Take the sub!"

In the submarine headed for Pallet Town, sat project Pokeblood, `I don't know what's so special about this thing, just a baby.'