Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Title needed!!!! ❯ Two ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: I forgot to put in the other characters you'll be seeing in the last authors note, just in case I add more, I only own the new people you'll see in this fic.

Two

"Mom! Dad!" she cried, her parents came running towards her.

"Are you alright?" said her mother.

"I'm fine mom, but this Pokemon might not make it!" the Pokemon opens its eyes and they start to glow blue.

"What is all the racket?" asked Minsuta (Min), her sister.

"Hai, what is all that noise?" Chisuta (Chi), her other sister, asked.

"What the heck is that blue light?" asked Rinsuta (Rin), her third sister.

"That blue light is this Pokemon's eyes, you baka!" as soon as she said that, the light started to die down, and the Pokemon went to sleep. (A/N: No, the lil cutie isn't dead, I'm not that mean!)

There was a knock on our door, "Ashura, time for work," Ash heaved a sigh of relief. `Just another one of otousan's partners' she thought.

"Looks like I'm off." said Ashura Ketchum (a.k.a. Ash Ketchum). `Please don't go!' Ash thought to herself.

Just as Ashura (A/N: I'll be calling him Ashura for my fic, trust me, you'll see. If not in this fic, than in another) was about to open the door, there was an explosion, then another, then their house exploded.

A/N: I didn't know another way to put that, so laugh it up, it's not funny.