Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Title needed!!!! ❯ Five ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Five

"Well, well, well! Looks like you made it! But I'm ahead of you, *sigh* again." Apparently, Mew could put a psychic hold on people, because that was all that was holding Ash back from strangling Melissa.

"MELISSA! YOU ARE GONNA DIE!" unlucky for Ash, Melissa was two centimeters out of her reach.

After they all finished dinner, and if looks could kill, Melissa would've been dead, they went to bed. Ash went to sleep with an unusual dream, about how the Human/Pokemon War started:

<i>A lab upon a tiny island. People running about. A baby in a small tank. `What is this place?' thought Ash, "Hello? Can someone tell me what's going on?" she was ignored. `Enoio*.'

"Giovanni-sama!" Ash whipped her head around to where the voice was coming from.

"What is it?" She saw a man with his hand delicately stroking the head of a Persian. A low growl escaped Ash's throat. She didn't know why.

"Its Mewtwo, sir. He's back."

"WHAT?! What could he possibly want here?" then his eyes widened in surprise, "Take Pokeblood to Pallet town, now! Give it to Ashura and Amy Ketchum, but not directly and if they see you, don't tell them whom it is from. Do you understand?"

"Hai, Giova-" A blast silenced him.

"Save the experiment!" yelled Giovanni.

In the submarine headed for Pallet Town, sat project Pokeblood.<i/>

Ash sat bolt upright, panting and sweating. Mew and Pikachu came sprinting up to her, "Pika pika chu chu pikachu?" "Mew mew mew mew mew?" {Are you OK?}

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a nightmare is all," ash lied, she knew it had something to do with the war.

*Enoio- Weird