Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Why Ash Sux ❯ Why Ash Sux, Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Why Ash Sux
Part II

Desclaimer: I do NOT own Pokemon!

Moonlight Umbreon: Okay, we're back!

Ash: *is still chasing Misty*

Moonlight Umbreon: *turns to Brock and Pikachu* I thought that I told you to get him!

Brock and Pikachu: *holds Ash back while Misty is sent to the hospital because Ash chewed all of her hair off*

Ash: *looks at Brock and thinks that his head is a bag of potato chips* Mmmm... Yummy... Chips... *starts chasing after Brock*

Brock: Ahhhh! *starts running away*

Togepi: *uses Metronome and teleports Brock and itself to a place*

Ash: *turns to Pikachu and thinks that Pikachu is a fried mouse and chases it*

Pikachu: Pika?!? *runs but gets cause by Ash*

Moonlight Umbreon: *takes a HUGE hammer and bonks them on the head*

Pikachu: *gets sent to the hospital*

Ash: *turns to Moonlight Umbreon* Mmmm...

Moonlight Umbreon: *bonks Ash again*

Ash: *gets sent to the hospital*

Moonlight Umbreon: Uh... I guess that this is the end of the show... Well... if you are wondering what happened to Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Togepi, and Misty, look at the Epilogue.

Epilogue

Ash- Ash went crazy and he kept on knocking everything down (in the hospital.) He bumped into a sword and killed himself. The hospital is not responsible for his death.

Misty- Misty also went crazy, unfortunatly. She went crazy because she had no hair left and she couldn't find Togepi. Misty thought that the gluestick was a french fry so she ate it and died. The hospital is also not responsible for her death.

Pikachu- Pikachu also went crazy. He ate live mice, and rats. The mice, and rats he ate were stillalive in his stomach and they gnawed their way out, causing PIkachu to die. The mice, rats, and hospital is not responsible or his/her death.

Brock and Togepi- Togepi teleported Brock and itself back in time. Nobody knew how they did that. When they arrived, they saw a huge T-Rex. The dinosuar stomped on them and Togepi used Metronome. But unfortunatly, Togepi used Splash and the T-Rex ate Brock and Togepi. The dinosuars are not responsible for their death.



Moonlight Umbreon: Please Read and Review or Read and Flame.