Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ You're cute when you smile ❯ A Promise ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
You're cute when you smile-
A Pokemon fanfiction
By Saffron

from Sunday 8th May to Thursday 11th of May 2000

Hullo everyone, I am Saffron. I'm a fanfic writer and I like FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thrive on it!!!!! I do like writing but I have the problem of exams, a LIFE and a short attention span.

This is a shonan ai story, my first full one to be exact. This story is based on the manga….why you say? BECAUSE IM THE AUTHOR!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!…..ahem. IT IS NOT, REPEAT, NOT based on the first Ranma 1/2 manga but rather based on a line in a fan fiction where Gary says ' '' You're so cute when you're angry'' ' isnt that adorable???

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS (yawwwwwwwn)

Pokemon does not belong to me in any way, if it was, I wouldn't be taking these @~#$ing exams would I?. It belongs to Nintendo Japan and Satoshi Tajiri.

Shonan ai is BOYS LOVE (boyz kissing, boyz hugging, boyz doing xxx,) So if you think boy/girl is the word of god and boy/boy is the work of the devil then LEAVE NOW, I'm not forcing you to stay (what ARE you doing here anyway???)

Plus I'm a Brit, so my spelling and some words are obviously different to American spelling. When I say 'sneakers'in this fic, I mean the type that ARE called sneakers over here in the UK

Rating: Erm, by British standards...12 by American, PG-13 but the story came out more limey than I intended..*sweatdrops*


Anyways...ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!!!!!(gimme feedback!!!!!)

You're cute when you smile, A Pokemon fanfiction by Saffron




Satoshi sighed heavily as he lifted his left hand to look at the shining ring upon the ring finger. It was a simple one, with sapphires seemingly sprinkled on the surface with his name engraved on the inside curve.
Two weeks. He had been fourteen for two weeks and he had no one to give the ring to. In Masara Town, there was a tradition that on a boy's fourteenth birthday they would buy a engagement ring with their name engraved on the inside, wear it, and then give it to their sweethearts. His Okasaan had sent him the money for it and he had bought it and was now wearing it, now what? His 'Kasaan had assumed, of course that since he was travelling with Kasumi he would give it to her, but it wouldn't feel right. Kasumi was just a friend, true, his only close female friend, but still just a friend.
His body was changing as well, he recently had a growth spurt and now towered over Kasumi, and so he had to buy a lot of new clothes for his taller, slender frame, he had slightly more hair over his body, but no facial hair as of yet. Annoyingly though, his voice also had yet to break. He stared at the cresent moon, and then looked regrettably back at his sleeping bag.

He had just experienced, for the first time, one of the more messier aspects of being a teenage boy. He wouldn't be able to use the bag until they got into another town with a laundrette.
Not like it was a total loss though. The dream...it was the most amazing, sensual experience he ever had. In his dream, he had been touched, kissed, licked, practically explored by a mysterious person, probably a male. It was...so incredibly erotic, he had not felt so cared for in years by one person, not since..
But in his dream, he was about to be entered by this...male, when he woke up suddenly to find a few million of his sperm had leaked out. That was the bit that disturbed him. About to be entered. Gay sex. That couldn't be normal.
For a few months now, and maybe even longer, Satoshi had been having a mental battle with himself, not to check out Kojiro, not to admire Kenji's sweet face, acknowledge the fact that Takeshi's dark skin made him seem so exotic, deny that he didn't want Shigeru's strong arms around him, to taste his lips, and to feel Shigeru's fingers running up his spin-- okay that was enough thinking in that direction. Satoshi stood up quickly brushed some grass off of his newly-changed boxers, maybe a walk would clear his head.


Shigeru lay on his back as he looked up at the stars. He put his left hand in the air, admiring the way the diamonds glint magically in the moonlight.
He had his Sweetheart ring for over a year and didn't care. The ring was actually a blessing in disguise,it made him realise he had absolutely no interest in girls whatsoever. He could find a girl or woman pretty, beautiful even, but still have no sexual interest in her. He was attracted to boys in general, but he adored Satoshi. Satoshi was beautiful, with his messy raven soft hair, sweet dark brown eyes, and his smile. When Satoshi smiled, his eyes lit up, and Shigeru had to fight himself not to ignore everything else and get lost in those eyes. It had been a long time since he'd seen Satoshi smile, at him anyway. They had actually been great friends once, but Shigeru had spoiled it by kissing Satoshi. Satoshi had been crying when they were younger (Shigeru now knew that these days Satoshi wouldn't be caught dead crying), scared he fail his exam and be left behind. At a moment he realised Satoshi was so radiant and innocent, a divine child. He had regretted kissing him but not the kiss itself, which was soft and sweet in it's briefness. Shigeru had actually considered more than once on giving his ring to Satoshi as a cover as a peace offering, but Satoshi would see right through it, thinking about it now made him glad he hadn't considered it seriously. Shigeru sighed absently, what the hell was he going to do?


Satoshi ambled along through the trees on a hill. He was seriously beginning to regret walking around in nothing but his underwear and sneakers, it was getting chilly so he wrapped his arms around himself but it didn't help much.
'Maybe I should go back, It's just getting colder--what was that?
He had heard a low sound, like someone,a male, was humming. He quietly walked towards the sound and came out into a large clearing.
There, lying on the grass near the centre, was the reason why he was out so late, Shigeru. Shigeru was just wearing sneakers, a pair of jeans and a blanket around his shoulders, he looked so beautiful in the moonlight with his light hair shining like that in the light. Satoshi accidently stepped on a twig when he leaned forward for a closer look. Shigeru looked up at the sound, saw Satoshi, and felt the bottom of his stomach drop out. Shigeru sat up straight, totally rigid.

"Satoshi" He started "What are you doing running around in the forest half-naked?"

"...I couldn't sleep" He swallowed heavily "So I went for a walk, my campsite Isn't that far" A strong gust of wind blew by, making Satoshi shiver noticably. Shigeru frowned lightly.

"You better come over here before you freeze" He said, holding out the blanket for him. "There's plenty of room"

Satoshi considered this for a few seconds, then gingerly walked over and sat down next to Shigeru, who wrapped his blanketed arm around them both, drawing Satoshi close against him. Satoshi was slightly annoyed to notice that Shigeru also had a growth spurt and was still taller than him, but then... He was so close to Shigeru he could smell him, a combination of spicy cologne, cigerette smoke and his musky natural smell. Suddenly his annoyance over their height difference was silently forgiven and forgotten by Satoshi.

"Since when did you smoke?" He said after a while, tucking his head into Shigeru's neck, to get comfortable.

"Uh" Shigeru could feel his common sense start to commit suicide. He hadnt been this close to Satoshi in years! "A w-while ago, just now and then"

"Ah" Satoshi replied. He looked up at Shigeru. His silhouette looked familiar and strong, and his lips looked very soft...'woah, slow down..' His mind commanded, As Satoshi blushed and looked away, he noticed a glint on Shigeru's hand and turned to look at it fully in the moonlight.

"You still have your ring!?!"

The older boy glanced at it lazily, almost as if he had forgotten it.
"Yeah, I want to give it to someone, but I don't think there interested in me"

Satoshi sighed, half-annoyed "Well since ALL your cheerleaders adore you it can't be them, who's the lucky girl?" He asked, a hint of jealously in his voice. To his surprise, Shigeru looked slightly bashful, and after a embarressed silence, he said in a soft voice;

"It's not a girl"

Satoshi knew what he meant instantly what he meant, but he felt he should lighten the mood. "You're giving it to your Windii?"

"SATOSHI!"

"Sorry, couldn't help it...so who is it then? maybe I've met him"

"I-I...can't tell you"

"Why not?"

Shigeru didn't answer, but instead he changed the subject when he noticed Satoshi's ring; "So why didn't you give yours to what's-her-name? Natsumi?"

Satoshi sighed "Kasumi" He corrected "No I don't love her" A memory suddenly drifted to his attention, when he was nine and Shigeru was ten "I love..someone else" He had been crying, and so upset with the thought of failing, and Shigeru...Shigeru had kissed him so sweetly. Since then a strange feeling had been in Satoshi, even during the fights, arguments, teasing, and rivalry and jealousy, the feeling hadn't burnt out, if anything it had gotten warmer, brighter and larger
'Oh Kami' he realised, 'I'm in love with Shigeru!'

"I love you Shigeru" He admitted to the older boy, and finally, himself.


Shigeru felt his heart stop. Waitaminnit, whatdidhesay???

He slowly turned to Satoshi "...What?"

As the last of his rational thought uttered a last 'Goodbye, cruel world' and took a suicidal leap out of a window, Satoshi blushed deeply and said quietly "I-I'm in love with you Shigeru, I think I always have been..Don't hate me please"

Shigeru didn't know what to do. A part of him wanted to pass out, but a large part wanted to just take Satoshi there, under the stars. Instead, he decided to play it cool, he tutted. Satoshi looked up at him with shining eyes, now expecting his rejection "Ah jari-booi. So naïve" He picked up a startled Satoshi and easily placed him in his lap "Good thing you have your trainer skills or you'd be lost in this world, you're too cute you know"

Satoshi blinked, the beginnings of a smile on his face. "Y-you think I'm cute?"

Shigeru's eyes twinkled "Hai" he breathed, begging to close the space between their mouths "Especially when you smile" And with that, he kissed Satoshi. It felt better than the one they shared as children, Satoshi's mouth was soft and pliant beneath his, Shigeru gently ran his tongue across Satoshi's top lip and Satoshi opened his mouth gently for Shigeru to slide in his tongue and tenderly grazed it against Satoshi's.
He was hesitant at first, but Satoshi began to eagerly respond, their tongues moving well with each other. After a while, Satoshi vaguely felt like he was leaning forward, he was wrong, Shigeru was in fact was slowly leaning backwards onto the grass. Shigeru fully wrapped his arms around Satoshi, kneading at the soft flesh and trying to shove up his T-shirt. Satoshi moaned softly, running his hands through Shigeru's spiky but soft hair, not noticing he was on top yet, but just enjoying the feelings and sensations. Shigeru finally succeeded in getting Satoshi's shirt off and rolled over and stared down at Satoshi. Both were panting heavily from the lack of oxygen but the passion was there and rising. 'I think I need a break' Was Shigeru's thought, then he looked down at Satoshi, who smiled smiled at him through his pants 'break's over' and with that, he leaned over in Satoshi's ear " I love you too, Sato-chan" Then he smiled " I think I always have"

Satoshi shuddered, then sniffed a few times, accompanied by a mild whimper. Shigeru looked at him, concerned for his beloved. Satoshi was crying happily, the moonlight making the tears shine beautifully. He wiped at them shamefully "Shigeru..thank you, I think you've made me the happiest boy in the world" Shigeru smiled, laying a tender kiss on Satoshi's lips "You're welcome...Jari-booi" with that, Shigeru started butterflying kisses on Satoshi. From the soft lips to the gentle swell of his cheek to his earlobe. He then proceeded to suck and nibble on the earlobe, occasionally blowing on the wetness. Satoshi was withering beneath him, making appreciative noises. Mewling, gasps, moans, Shigeru grinned, this was obviously a major turn on, and decided to remember this for later. He went out on pure instinct, letting his hormones take over. He gently slithered his tongue down his Sato-chan's chest, making a ring around his right nipple, as he drew the warm velvet nub into his mouth, he felt a certain part of himself spring to life and he had to put himself under control. To his surprise, he felt hands on his shoulders and a small voice.

"Geru-chan..stop" The voice continued "Please" He released the nipple immediately and looked up worriedly. Satoshi smiled nervously.

"I don't think I'm ready for that yet"

Shigeru considered this "Yeah" He agreed
"I don't think I am either. I have to go back soon anyway" They both sat up, brushing leaves and grass from themselves. Shigeru's thoughts flashed back to something, then he got an idea. He grinned wolfishly "Can I do something?" Satoshi was confused, what did he possibly want to do? "Uh, sure" He said, rubbing his head "What is it?"

"Oh, you'll see" And with that he leaned up, cupped Satoshi's face in his, regarded him warmly and then leaned down and started sucking on the right side of his neck. Satoshi sighed contentedly and totally relaxed, letting his head fall back. Shigeru's right hand reached for Satoshi's left one, their fingers twined together lovenly.

The next morning...

"Uh Satoshi?" Satoshi looked up at the owner of the voice, Takeshi

"Hai?"

"Well..Kasumi hasn't noticed yet but me and Kenji were wondering ...where did you get that lovebite? You didn't have it last night."

Satoshi was dumbfounded for a moment, then he remembered, his hand flew to his neck.

'SHIGERU IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' He mentally screamed. Lie time. " Um,

thisisntalovebiteijustcouldntsleeplastnightsoitookawhileandimu stagotscratchedwithpoisonoakonmyneckyeahthatsitumingottagonow!"
And with that he sped off. Takeshi sweat dropped, then turned to Kenji and shrugged.
Satoshi leaned against a tree and sighed, he would now need a plaster, on top of everything else. He blushed, remembering how he got it in the first place and fiddled with his ring, then stopped. He pulled it off. It was a platinum ring with four sparkling diamonds. This wasn't his! It was Shigeru's!!! He clenched the ring, he obviously hadn't remembered what it meant yet "SHIGERUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! He screamed, scaring the Poppos out of their trees.

Shigeru smirked as he admired the sapphire studded ring on his necklace, next to his pendant, watching how the stones managed to catch the light beautifully. He whistled a jaunty tune as he went back to the car to chat with the girls. This was the most precious treasure and he would rather die than let it go but still….thing's were getting better every day!

OWARI

Live fast
Die young
Stay up late

-My quote, hugs and kisses, luv Saffron ^_^

Oh by the way, for those who are wondering yes they are technically married ^_^

Ja ne!