Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ "Fairy Tales -- Pokemon-Ifed" ❯ Story #3 - Fire Vs Ice ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Fairy Tales -- Pokémon-Ized.
by Dr. Thinker
Story 3: "Fire Vs Ice"

Aesop was waiting for a Pokémon. This Pokémon was a small cat Pokémon even smaller then a Meowth that the Egyptian worship and it in Aesop's time was as common as a Rattatta in the present Pokémon universe. It's species name is Mew.

Aesop asked, "Hello. Mew. Do you have a new story for me."

Mew replied, "I got a dozy of one for you."

=======

Many years ago, Articuno was in a nice cleaning in a very think forest. In the middle of the cleaning, he saw one of his siblings, Moltres resting.

Articuno said, "Anything good happen to you lately?"

Moltres said, "Bumped into Ho-Oh."Articuno said, "Not bad. But I bumped into Lugia. He told me that I can anything.:Moltres said, "You getting an ego."

Articuno said, "Am not."

Moltres said, "Let's see if. They is a coat-wearing lumberjack here. The Pokémons who gets the coat off the lumberjack is the winner. He's a sleep right now, but he usually eats his lunch in his clearing.."

===
Articuno flew high down to the male human--and started flapping his wings--causing a blizzard. No matter hard Articuno blasted the human with his blizzard, the human kept his coat on--and even stomped off. Articuno followed the human and realized that he was telling his boss it was to cold to work.

To Moltres, said, "Let's see you try tomorrow."

Moltres had a smirk only both flying and fire Pokémon would love.

=====

The next day, the human return to the clearing. This time, Moltres showed up. Moltres flapped his wings--causing flames. The human took off his coat and tossed into the Moltres's wings--burning the coat into hot air..
Articuno said, "Ok. You outsmarted me. I was getting a ego."

Moltres said, "Well, you are still the slick picture of ice."
Articuno said, "And you still the hothead."


====
Aesop remarked, "Kindness is king sounds like the best moral of this story."

Mew sigh, "One of the biggest rule--in the far future, one of the most famous hero will run by this rule-even if Ash Ketchum doesn't know it."

=THE END==

Blame Aesop for this story--as it's the fight between the Sun and North Wind. In Johto, this would be done by Entai and Suicane, the Pokémon meeting this similar to Kanto's version of above In Heonn, this would be Kryone and Groundon. In Sinnoh, the meeting for the Water Pokémon is Palkia and the Fire Pokémon will meeting with Dalkia. The idea of having Aesop and Mew having a meeting come was a twist.