Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ "Fairy Tales -- Pokemon-Ifed" ❯ Cinderella ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Fairy Tales – Pokemon-Ifed”
Story 4 – “Cinderella”
by Dr. Thinker

It was 10:30 PM on the night of Ash Ketchum's crazy gym day at Erika's gym in Celadon city. Misty had been giving him a headache the size of Snorlax.
Ash said, “Just get the screwed up point before your voice goes away.”
Misty yelled, “You lied. About your love of perfume, your gender and your name.”
Ash said, “Ok. I expect the first two. But you are wrong on the name part.”
Misty said, “Prove it.”
Ash took out Dexter, his Pokedex, went into the main menu and picked something that read OFFICAL TRAINER SUMMARY”. Misty saw his name as Ashley Ketchum.

Misty asked, “Ok? Who is blame for this?”Ash replied, “My mother. She was so sure that my gender was going to a girl, she took it from a famous fairy tale.”
Misty said, “If it was the gender-flip of the “The Boy Who Tried To Figure Out What Fear Was” or “The Luck Child” – I say she's golden.”

Ash said, “It's more in your ballpark when it comes to fairy tales.”Misty said, “Which one?”

Ash said, “Cinderella.”

==The Tale of Cinderella=

One upon a time, they was old merchant family.  The family had a best friend in Celebri. One day, the old woman was talking to Celebri outside, when she passed out. The town's undertaker discovered the young daughter still in the womb in the dead old woman's body. The undertaker took her to the church where she was called Ashley – then given to the widow old man.

Having a rough time with baby Ashley, the old father tried many women – but none of his picks last wrong. When Ashley turned five, he meet a older woman with two kids of her own. He deiced to married her – and then soon the old father died. T After the funeral, Ashley found only ripped up dressed and ended up becoming a servant to her wicked stepmother and her stepsisters. Lucky, every weekend the stepmother and the stepsisters leave town – allowing Ashley to talk to the Pokemon that make appearances in her houses.

On time, when she was 10, Ashley had accidentally when she was tripped into the chimney, covering her with ash – which give her the name of Cinderella. When she was turned 17, she learned from a Golduck that the Prince of the country had also turned 17 and was looking forward to marriage. Thinking she had no chance in the world, she thank the Golduck and decide to get back to her work. For the next, three season – summer, fall, and winter, Cinderella worked for her stepmother and stepsisters. As soon, as spring had arrive – everyone single girl was give an invitation to a ball and that included Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters.

Cinderella asked, “Can I go with you?”The stepmother only said one word to Cinderalla: “No.”
As usual as soon as her stepmother and stepsister left in the house. She went out side. They were no Pokemon outside, so Cinderalla started crying.  She discovered Arceus standing before her. Arceus stated, “Your story will have a happy ending, Ashley.”

Cinderella explained what had happen to her life since the death of the mother. Arceus explains that he was sent by her mother and her best friend, Celebri. Arceus planted a tree with a door. Inside the tree was a dozen of beautiful dresses – and a coach pull by ten Rapidash

Cinderella asked, “Any rules?”

Arceus answered, “Only one. Be back home before midnight.”

Cinderella looked at the clock which was at 25 minutes past 8:00. Cinderella thanks Arceus and picked up a beautiful blue dress and matching blue dance shows and hoped in the coach. The ten Rapidash speed Cinderella to the Prince's ball.  On the arrival, Cinderella discovered that  she was getting stares – including her own stepmother and stepsister. The Prince asked her to dance – and when the prince got hungry at 11:00 PM, Cinderella took her leave to return home and get back to her cleaning.
The following day's breakfast was full of complaints from Cinderella's stepmother and her stepsisters – and threats that if they find out who was that girl that danced with the prince the – she would be banished from the city.  One again, that night – the stepmother and the stepsisters left for the ball. Cinderella entered the tree via it's door – and grabbed sliver dress and matching sliver shoes and hoped in the coach. The Rapidash run Cinderella to the ball – where she once again dance with the Prince until he got hungry at 11:30 PM – allowing Cinderella to return home before her sister.

One again, the following morning's breakfast was fill with complaints and threats from her stepmother and stepsister. That night after the stepmother and stepsisters left for the ball, Cinderella entered the tree a golden dress and matching golden shoes and hoped in the coach. The 10 Rapidash run Cinderella to the ball where once again – she danced with the Prince until the Prince disappeared on her at 11:50 PM. She decide quickly returned home before – but she dropped a golden shoe on the way to her coach. As the ten Rapidash run her home – she wonder what happen to the other shoe.
Meanwhile, the Prince was turning with a ring to give to the mysterious woman – when he discovered the golden shoe. Calling in a Gallade, who used it's magic power to prevent the golden shoe was disappearing. The Prince decide to find the girl or woman that shoe fit the woman. Everyone girl or woman seventeen or older tried the shoe on – but it didn't fit any of  them.The last house visited was the home of Cinderella. Her stepmother tried the shoe on –   The older stepsister tried the shoe on. The young stepsister tried the shoe on. The stepmother said, “You have try every single girl or woman in the city, young prince. I think you be hoaxed by one of the evil spirits.”The prince was about to leave the house when she heard a female talking to a Fearow. A young girl in rags was speaking to the Fearow about the prince and how good of dancer he was.
The stepmother said, “If that shoe fits Cinderella, my stepdaughter, I would you to promise to behead me and my two sisters.”The older stepsister said, “What do you mean two sisters?”
The young stepsister remarked, “Everyone for his or her own self.”

The stepsister left town – where they went – no one knows.

The Prince put the shoe on Cinderella in which the magic brought out the other golden shoe and her golden dress. The Prince and Cinderella return to the castle where she told the prince everything that  happen since her birthday and the present. The Prince thought Ashley was a better name then Cinderella. Queen Ashley lived happy ever after.

As for the stepmother, five months after the Prince's wedding to Ashley, a group of guards beheaded the stepmother.

=THE TALE OF CINDERELLA HAS REACH IT END=

Misty said, “Was this version of the tale was done by your mother?”
Ash answered, “No. It come from the Brother Grimm.”

Misty said, “You lying here.”

Ash said, “Nurse Joy.”

Nurse Joy asked, “You rang?”

Ash answered, “Yes. I need a copy of the Brother Grimm's Tales.”

Nurse Joy said, “I have one.”Ash said, “Give it to Misty.”

The next morning, as Ash, Brock and Misty were getting ready for the usual day.

Misty said, “I can't believe you told me the Grimm's version of Cinderella.”

Ash replied, “I bet you use to Disney's versions of fairy tales.”

Misty asked, “Why did you ask you said that?”Ash said, “Because your heads in always in the clouds.”



=THE REAL END=

Thanksgiving slow me down and I had no ideas for the next stories – but I finally  come up with a Pokemon type on Cinderella. Since ash and cinder are the same name for the same thing – I come up with Ash getting his name from this story.








Converting /tmp/phpXBjSVZ to /dev/stdout