Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 100_Situations: Theme Set #1 ❯ Theme #7: Friend ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Friends
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Red)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #7, Friend

Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks. Zensho-verse
Warnings: AU, Shonen-ai, shota
 
“Green?”
“Red?” Green rubbed his eyes sleepily as he fumbled for the phone. “It's five A.M… what are you calling me now for?”
“It's… complicated. Can I come over?”
Green blinked twice, stunned speechless. “…Sure…” He said. Fifteen minutes later, Red showed up at the door. He recalled his Charizard with a frown. His face was blotchy and his eyes were red-rimmed.
 
Green's sister Daisy came out with hot chocolate for both of them, and she coaxed Red into accepting a mug. He wrapped himself in a quilt patterned with brightly colored sunflowers and sniffled.
“What's wrong, Red?” Daisy asked. Green nodded. It was a shock seeing Red like this - he was normally so cheerful and happy.
Red blew his nose loudly before he spoke surprisingly softly, lip quivering. “They… they're trying to force Lance to resign.”
“What? Why?” Green goggled at Red. “He's a good trainer, and he didn't seem angry that we beat him…”
Daisy put a hand on Red's shoulder comfortingly, as Red blushed to match his name. “It's really my fault…”
“Your fault?”
 
“Mmhmm.” Red wiped at his eyes angrily, roughly. “It's just that, well, I was lonely, and Lance was nice, and I didn't think anyone would care…”
“Ahh.” Daisy gave Red a tight hug, as she whispered in his ear “So you slept together?”
Red nodded miserably.
“Did he force you?”
“Of course not! Lance would never force me!”
Green gaped at Red. “Wait… you had sex with Lance?”
“Yes, so what?”
“And that's why they're trying to force him to resign?”
“Mmhmm.”
 
Green tried to wrap his mind around the idea. It was surprisingly difficult. Red was his age, after all, and the idea of sex was so foreign…
But he didn't think Lance would hurt Red. Would he?
But Red never lied, and he had told Daisy no…
The Pallet trainer sat down heavily, trying to sort through his brain. The early hour wasn't helping, and he took a large gulp of his hot chocolate to fortify himself.
Meanwhile, Daisy rubbed soothing circles on Red's back. “How did it happen?” She said, motherly. “And why didn't you tell your mom first?”
 
“I did.” Red sniffled. “She's guarding the house with Raichu and Lapras, just in case reporters come. And I've got Ditto and Jigglypuff with me too.”
“Oh Red…”
“What am I going to do?” Red sobbed. “I…I want to stay with him. I love him…”
“Shh.” Daisy said. “Don't worry.”
“But what if he's in trouble! Oh no! I ran here and didn't even tell him! He must be worrying…”
 
“Don't worry. You have his phone number, don't you? I'll call him.” Daisy said firmly. “You just sit there and finish that hot chocolate.”
Red obeyed meekly, while Daisy dialed the Dragon Master. Ten minutes later, Lance had shown up at the door. Red's eyes lit up at the sight of him and he flung himself into his arms.
“Red…”
“I missed you!”
“I know.” Lance ran his fingers through Red's hair, holding him close. “I won't leave you alone. I promise.”
“Really?” Red asked.
“I swear on my honor as Dragon Master.” Lance conceded, and Red tightened his grip around Lance's waist.
Green smiled. He was happy for them, really he was, but he could see how horrible the world could be now.
“D-Did you resign?”
“Yes.” Lance shrugged. “I did not really have a choice in the matter. As it stands, I'm going to Cosmos. Will you come with me?”
“Of course.” Red set his jaw. “It's terrible of them, but we can come back, right?”
“After you're of legal age, yes.” Lance said dryly.
“That's a long time.” Red said thoughtfully. “But I think Mom will understand.” He turned to Green. “I'll miss you, and Daisy. Maybe you can come visit?”
Everything happened so fast. Green was still in shock as he watched the two of them fly off on Lance's Dragonite. How… what…
Daisy put a hand on her brother's shoulder, and said nothing.
 
End Fic
Completed 12/23/06
Lance: *Huggles Red*
Red: ^^
Phantomness: Awwww
Red: *Blushes*