Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 100_Situations: Theme Set #1 ❯ Theme #14: Chair ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Seat
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Red)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #14, Chair

Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks. Zensho-verse
Warnings: shonen-ai, shota
 
“You're sitting in my seat.”
“Excuse me?” Jacqueline asked.
“You're sitting in my seat.” The man in the baseball cap repeated. “That is unacceptable.”
With that, he brought a baseball bat out from his trench coat and smashed it into her head. As her body fell to the ground, he casually took his seat. By the time the Magnet Train reached Johto, he was gone and another corpse was lying on the ground, blood pooling around it.
 
Falkner sighed as he shook his head. “Not another one…”
“That's the fourth one this month. I think we've really got a crazy murderer on our hands.” The Police Chief said. “Perhaps it's time we got aid from the Elite.”
“The Elite? They're too busy doing more important things.” Falkner shook his head. “I can't blame them - they're overworked as it is.”
“Maybe I can help.” A voice piped up. Falkner jumped, only to see a pair of bright red eyes underneath a fringe of spiky black hair.
“Oh, hi Red.”
The Champion grinned. “Lorelei and Agatha are off in Houen, but Lance and I might be able to help you catch this killer.”
“… You mean you're going to play bait?”
“Sure. I'm not totally defenseless.” Red grinned. “And it would take care of things pretty quickly. He's probably hiding out in the tunnels, so…”
Falkner goggled at him. “I know you're a good trainer Red, but this is dangerous.”
“But people are dying, and I want to help!”
Lance shrugged. “I'll be there to back Red up, though if you can have a few officers scattered through the compartments in disguise it would help.”
“….”
“You're not going to make me pull rank are you?” Red asked.
Falkner sighed. “I still don't think this is a good idea.”
“I know. It's not. But it'll be okay. I promise!”
With that, Red skipped off. Lance followed with a fond half-smile, as Falkner shook his head.
Whatever worked, ne?
It was out of his hands now.
 
“Red, I'm not very sure about this.”
Red nodded, even as he adjusted his clothing with a bit of difficulty. He didn't like wearing this pseudo-armor, especially a hard hat hidden underneath his League cap, but if it saved his life…
“But I hope you have the right idea…”
Red nodded. Moments later, they were separated by a compartment door, both quietly reading.
 
Sure enough, a few stops later, a man entered and requested Red leave his seat. Lance smirked, palming a poke ball open.
Daniel froze as a Dragonair exploded out from the other compartment, and as he tried to flee, Red released Jigglypuff and ordered a Disable move, freezing him.
“It's got to be him.” Red grinned.
“I'm sure Sabrina wouldn't mind scanning him for us.” Lance agreed. “Well, that was nice and quick, wasn't it?”
He recalled his Dragonair as Red hugged him tightly. “See, I told you it would work! He totally didn't think I was a boy.”
Lance raised his eyebrows, and Red flushed.
“Well, you are quite adorable, Champion…” Lance purred.
Red groaned. “Lance, now is not the time for that!”
 
“Yes, yes, I know. I'm not about to put on a show for someone who doesn't deserve it.”
Red smirked, before rose on tiptoes to give Lance a quick kiss. Moments later, the train pulled into Goldenrod Station.
“Tada!” Red beamed, as Falkner came forwards with handcuffs. “See? That wasn't so hard.”
“… I'll take your word for it.” The policeman and Violet Gym Leader said, not bothering to keep his surprise hidden.
 
After a few more minutes, both Champions flew off on Lance's Dragonite.
“So, I did good, right?”
“You don't need me to reassure you, Red.” Lance chuckled.
Red pouted, and the Dragon Master kissed him with a grin. “Hai…”
“Yay!”
After all, wasn't doing good things for people and pokemon the point of being League Champion? Red thought so, and Lance was so nice about it.
 
End Fic
Completed 1/9/07
Red: You wrote shota again?
Phantomness: You're cute!
Lance: *nods*