Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 100_Situations: Theme Set #1 ❯ Theme #19: Crazy ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Crazy
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping/WataShi (Lance x Ash)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #19, Crazy

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: Shonen-ai, TWT
 
“You're in love.” Misty said.
Ash looked at her like she had grown another head. “I am not!” He protested hotly, jamming his hands into his pockets.
“Ash, I'm a girl. I know these things.” Misty said. “And you can't deny you act differently around Lance than you do around other people.”
“What do you mean?”
“Just… think of what you're doing the next time you're with him.” Misty smiled. “I'm glad you found someone though, really.” After all, she had Lorelei and Brock and Suzie had just married three months ago. Ash wasn't so much a child anymore, though he still acted like one.
Ash just blinked at her. That was impossible. He didn't like boys that way, did he? He was pretty sure he liked girls! Not like Brock did, of course, but boys were just… different. Yes!
No. Misty was just being crazy. It was a girl thing - she was probably PMSing and all weird…
But if she was crazy, why did he feel warm whenever Lance looked at him? Was he crazy too?
Or was he really in love?
 
End Fic
Completed 3/7/07
Poor befuddled Ash ^^