Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 100_Situations: Theme Set #1 ❯ Theme #21: New ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: New
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Red/Ash)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #21, New

Rating: G
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
Warnings: AU, Shoujo-ai
 
“She's beautiful.” The Queen breathed. The girl sat there placidly, red hair pulled back with golden hairpins. Despite her young age, she wore the white fuku with the colored accents typical of the Royal Guardians, as well as silver armor - a mark of her status as a Princess of the Outer planets.
“Rise, Sailor Neptune.”
Lance bowed and stood, the pleats of her skirt ruffling slightly in an invisible wind. Queen Delia smiled.
“You are dismissed.”
The princess nodded as she left the room, her fuku melting into comfortable robes of dark blue. On her way out, she saw another girl, this one with short black hair cropped close and brilliant red eyes, sitting on the railing.
“Hello.”
The other girl smiled. “Hi.” She said shyly. “Are you Neptune?”
“Mm.”
“I'm Uranus, but you can call me Princess Red! Pleased to meet you!”
“The pleasure is mine. You may call me Lance.”
“Okay!” Red grinned, hugging Lance tightly. “Since we're going to be partners soon, let's get to know each other and have fun while we can!”
Lance cracked a smile. “Sure.”
 
 
“Lance? What are you smiling at?” Red asked, walking into the room and seeing her lover glancing into her mirror.
“Oh, just remembering when we met.” Lance smirked.
Red blushed. “I see.” She hugged her tightly. “Wasn't it a good thing I took initiative? After all, I made a new friend!”
“Yes it was.” Lance smiled. “It turned out very well.”
Red beamed.
 
End Fic
Completed 1/19/07
I seem to be a much more efficient fanfic writer as time goes by. Of course, I also have no life, but whatever…