Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ 100_Situations: Theme Set #1 ❯ Theme #61: Chance ( Chapter 61 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Chances
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Championshipping (Lance x Red/Ash)
Fandom: Pokémon
Theme: #61, Chance

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks. Special-verse
Warnings: Implied shonen-ai and het
 
“If there's even the slimmest chance that he's alive… I'll take it.”
“Then you're nothing but a fool, Red.” Yellow sighed. “Why do you do this? Why do you torment yourself with something you can never have? He's our enemy, Red!”
“Maybe so,” Red told her, his eyes dark, “But he was my friend when I had none. I don't care that it was years ago! Also, the Elite Four haven't attacked us for several years and Lorelei even helped us out in the Sevii islands. I can't believe they're pure evil! Look at Bruno… I think Lance just wanted to help the pokémon, and this was the only way he could find.”
“I don't understand you at all, Red... how can you forgive them? How?”
Red shrugged. “Maybe that's why I can't love you. You never forgive.”
Something very hard and cold shattered inside of Yellow, and she swooned. Red caught her before she hit the ground, laid her down carefully, and then left without a backwards glance, releasing his Aerodactyl.
“Come on, Aeroy. It's time to go searching.”
Aerodactyl nodded, and they soared into the air together, searching. Seeking. Red sighed. If Lance didn't want to be found, he wouldn't be, but Red was confident that he knew where he was going.
Target: Whirl Islands.
 
End Fic
Completed 3/6/07
I don't like Yellow. She's a whiny brat *and* a Mary-Sue! What a bitch!
Please join the Die! Yellow fanclub!