Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Beginning after the end ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue
Summary: The world's been saved. The pokemon from the future including Bridget the Chimchar disappeared and Terran the Pikachu is devastated. A year later, Team Brave Heart is a Gold Ranked team when Dialga summons the team. Bridget, as it turned out was sent to the human world when she disappeared, but both worlds are in grave danger, so Dialga sends Team Brave Heart to find Bridget and save the worlds. But what does a mysterious book that keeps showing up, a trainer with a Pikachu and his friends, and the past has to do with Team Brave Heart?

Looking at my beloved partner's tears, I smiled sadly. “This is for the best, Terran. We save the world from paralysis. Now it is time for me to go.” I wiped off the tears, ignoring the slight stinging from the moisture as well as my own tears welling up. When I drew back, bubbles of light lingered where my hand was, until finally disintegrating.
“Don't leave me, Bridget! You were my best friend! You've given me courage all this time! From the first time I found you as a Chimchar. ” Terran yelled out in pain. His tears continued to fall on his yellow fur and he tilted his head forward, unable to make eye contact. His fur sparked as he started to loose control of his electric before he forced it all back in.
“Without you, I'd still be trying to get through the doors of the guild. All those times… when I almost gave up… when I was too scared to stand up for myself… you helped get through those obstacles. All those battles…All those times that shaped Team Brave Heart into what it is, now - a bond of friends that can never be broken. What about those adventures we promised to have? The dungeons we were gonna explore? You can't just leave and… not keep those promises?! What am I going to say to the Wigglytuff guild? Denzel? Li? Dracon? Is this just gonna be the end of Team Brave Heart? What about-” Terran was cut off when I placed a finger on his lips to quiet him.
“So many questions… this isn't like you, Terran. You're usually the one to jump into action without asking. I can guarantee only one thing.” I removed my finger. I felt the process of my own disappearance almost complete. “Terran, tell everyone what had happened, to avoid anything like this happening again.
“Don't go! Please!” Terran begged. I shook my head. I held up a half of an amulet on a string around my neck. I saw Terran reach up and clutch his half of the amulet.“
"We will meet again. I can feel it in my bones. Don't you have that feeling as well, Terran?” I stared into Terran's brown eyes, knowing he had that feeling as well. “I don't know when, or how, but we will meet again. I promise.”
“I have no control over that, Terran and you know that as much as I do. I'm glad we got to know each other, made our own exploration team. I'm glad I came to this world. Terran, I'll never forget you… I'm glad we were friends.”
“Bridget…!” I felt my disappearance to finish at last.
“Live strong, Terran…my friend.” My last parting words.
“Bridget! No!” I fell in defeat. My best friend, gone. I felt a hole larger then Loudred's ego created in my heart. Then I remembered her last words. Live strong. Far as I know, that was her final wish and I was determined to respect it. I slowly got up, and began to walk down the path where the Rainbow StoneShip.
As it took me down back to Lapras, I looked back at crumbling Temporal Tower, getting farther. It will get fixed and the world will go back to normal. I got a jolt of pain as I realized - Bridgette. I'm getting farther then the last place I'll possibly see her again. Thinking about the Chimchar that was his best friend, he blinked back tears as he knew Bridget wouldn't want him to be wallowing in sorrow for the rest of his life. He realized something. “I'm going to see her again! Why am I acting as though I'll never see her again? She promised.” With that, I grinned for the first time in what seemed to be forever.

RenaYuki: YO! Welcome to my new story! I got so obsessed by the actual game that I had to write this story! The name is temporary until I get a better name, so if you have a suggestion, shout 'em out. You must have noticed tat it's just me today. I've got no one to talk to today. This is what happens if I did get help on this prologue:
Terran: Pika pi! Pika-ka-chu-Pika!
Bridget: CHimchar chim chim char?
Terran: CHu, pika chu pikapi!
RenaYuki: Yeah... Anyways, on to disclaimers!
Renayuki does not own any pokemon stuff other then the merchandise, which is awesome!