Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Measure of a Trainer - Secrets of Kultran ❯ Theatrical Trailer ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE FOLLOWING PREVIEW HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR ALL VIEWERS
 
---
DEEP WITHIN THE JUNGLES OF KULTRAN…
---
The first rays of the morning sun peaked over the trees, revealing several great stone pyramids peaked above a dense, lush jungle.
---
LIES A SECRET HIDDEN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS…
---
“My goodness, I've never seen anything like this before,” the white-haired Professor said as he examined the painting.
---
A SECRET OF PURE EVIL…
---
“Run!” Ash screamed, shoving Dawn and Brock to the side as black tentacles raced after them.
---
THIS JULY…
---
Ash looked up from where he laid on his beach towel, watching Dawn and Pikachu playing in the ocean. Further down the beach he could see Brock hitting on several young women clad in bikinis, and his frog Pokémon reaching out to jab him and drag him away. Ash smiled to himself and laid back, soaking up the hot summer sun of Kultran. `Now this is what I call a great vacation!' He thought to himself.
---
DISCOVER NEW ADVENTURES…
---
“C'mon, can I go ANYWHERE without having to stop some sort of world altering event?” Ash asked exasperatedly.
---
OLD FRIENDS…
---
“May!” Ash and Dawn exclaimed at the same time, seeing the young brown-haired coordinator standing in the lobby of their hotel.
---
NEW ALLIES…
---
“'Ello, th'names Nate Fisher,” the young, deeply tanned teen said, tipping the brim of his slouch hat in respect to the two girls in front of him. “Nice t'meet ya.”
---
AND NEW POKÉMON…
---
“Wow. Now THAT'S a BIG Pokémon.” Ash said, staring in awe at the enormous snake-like Pokémon that writhed upright, its head rising well above the tallest of the trees of the surrounding rainforest.
“That thing has to be over two hundred feet tall!” Brock exclaimed.
---
ASH
---
“We have to stop this thing before anyone else dies!” Ash exclaimed, a growing look of determination on his face. He turned his cap backwards and held out his arm, allowing Pikachu to leap on it and scramble up onto his shoulder.
---
DAWN
---
“Ash, there's no need to worry! We can handle this. I mean, this can't be any worse than the Space-Time Tower, can it?” Dawn said. When no one answered, she looked nervously over to Brock who had a grim look on his face. “Can it?” She asked again, more timidly.
---
BROCK
---
Brock looked at the expansive beach, and the many scantily clad young women sunbathing and playing in the surf, and his eyes began to glaze over. He began walking down the beach in a daze, the cries from his friends who he had just walked out of the conversation from not registering in his head.
---
MAY
---
“Your mom told me you guys would be staying here, Ash,” May beamed at the three trainers in front of her. “I won the Johto Grand Festival and I'm here for a vacation!”
---
AND THE REST…
---
“'ey! Don't forget about me!” Nate cried indignantly, running after the group next to Pikachu who seemed to be shouting much the same thing to its trainer.
---
IN ONE OF THE GREATEST ADVENTURES OF THEIR LIVES
---
Ash looked out over the expansive jungle, knowing this may well be the last battle of their lives if they failed. His eyes narrowed and his mouth became set in determination. “Let's do this everyone!” He grabbed all five of the Pokéballs off his belt and tossed them into the air, releasing his Pokémon into the fray.
---
POKÉMON - MEASURE OF A TRAINER: SECRETS OF KULTRAN
---
COMING JULY 15TH TO A FANFICTION SITE NEAR YOU
 
THIS FILM IS RATED PG-13
FOR ADULT THEMES AND SITUATIONS, VIOLENCE, AND MILD CURSING
 
 
Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo Entertainment LTD. and Pokémon USA Inc. All characters and locations are copyrighted and used without permission or profit. All original characters belong to ShadowPikachu and should not be used without permission.
 
 
AN: Well, as the trailer says, the main story will begin July 15th - just thought I'd post this little teaser out there to get people interested. For all intents and purposes this will essentially be a Pokémon “movie”, so what better way to advertise it than with a “movie” trailer? ;)
 
Anyway, I hope you all will enjoy the story - at the moment it looks like I'll be able to update every week or two after the first posting. Come late August I won't be able to promise that, as I'll have not only work (about the only thing I have to do this summer), but also the start of my Senior year, so updates will probably not come that closely spaced, especially around midterm and finals time.