Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pok'emon Gaiden ❯ Chaoter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It had been three months since Vincent and Alex arrived in Canclave city.
 
Alex's wounds had almost healed and Vincent had got a small job as a porter as his way of repaying the staff at the centre. Nurse Joy however could not even speak to them.
 
*Vince my wounds have fully healed.* Alex said as he levitated into the room Vincent was making beds in.
 
“Not a moment too soon.” Vince replied. “I've been getting some information about team Silex from trainers in and out of here and apparently one of there clients is that ritual gang that keep hanging out at the Pok'emon tower.”
 
*So we're going to ask for information from one of there clients?* Alex inquired.
 
“Were going to shut the gang down within the week if possible. If team Silex's clients go down it will be harder for them to do business.”
 
*They wont take too kindly to that.* Alex pointed out.
 
“How tough can they be? Speaking of tough hows your telekinesis holding up?” Vincent asked.
 
*Well I don't mean to brag but I've been meditating over the last couple of months to fully control my psychic energies and the results have been far above what I expected. So much so that I want to work on other aspects of combat.*
 
“Such as?” Vincent asked, fluffing the last pillow.
 
*Hand to hand combat and I want you to spar with me.* Alex suggested.
 
“If that's what you want then I'll help you train your body.”
 
*Not tonight though.* Alex replied. *It's getting late besides Chansey is taking my cast off in a couple of minutes, I better get back actually she won't be happy with me otherwise.* he said, floating out the door.
 
*It's been a three months since I helped Alex.* Vincent thought to himself. *Never thought I'd be here three months ago.*
 
“Vince, have you finished in there?” Joy asked, walking into the empty ward.
 
“Just now.” Vince replied, cautiously.
 
“Look Vince I-“
 
“Please you don't have to say anything.” Vincent assured.
 
Meanwhile at the front desk two tall men, each in matching attire: black formal suits black sunglasses and neatly kept hair entered the centre.
 
“Good evening miss.” The first one smiled. “May we see this centres able Pok'emon?”
 
“Ohh of course. You two must be professor rowans researchers.” Joy's younger sister smiled back. “There right down the hall 4th door on your right, would you like me to take you there?”
 
“Were quite alright but perhaps there is something you can do.” the man asked hopefully.
 
“Certainly.” The younger Joy replied.
 
“Could you get a bandage for that nasty head wound?” he smirked.
 
“Excuse me?” Joy asked confused.
 
BLAM
 
All 7 trainers who were resting in the lobby screamed in horror at the horrific event they just witnessed.
 
Joys younger sister fell to the ground her body twitching.
 
BLAM
 
Another shot went off this one aimed at the ceiling to quiet everyone.
 
That better the second man said ahem ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this Pok'emon centre is now under control of team Silex please cooperate with us by putting your Pok'e balls in this bag here refuse and well you get the picture he gestured to the lifeless body of joy “And just encase... STEELIX!” Silex 1 yelled, throwing his Pok'e ball out
 
The Steelix emerged from the poke ball outside the double doors of the centre
 
“Steelix if anyone makes a break for it crush them!” Silex 1 commanded. The Steelix roared in acknowledgment.
 
One of the more experienced trainers stepped forward.
 
“How dare you intimidate us like this you murders! Go Growlith!” He commanded throwing his Pok'e ball
 
Growlith emerged from the Pok'e ball with a blinding light.
 
“Growlith, flamethrower now!” The trainer commanded.
 
BLAM!
 
The bullet pierced the skull of the Pok'emon as its blood hit the face of his trainer.
 
“G Growlith! Ohh my God!” the trainer rushed over to his Pok'emon. “H Hey, hey Growlith come on wake up.” He begged kneeling next to his Growlith, nudging him with his hands.
 
BLAM
 
The trainer's body fell next to his deceased Pok'emon with a thud, blood pouring out of the marble sized entry and exit wounds in his head.
 
“Will there be any more “heroes”?” The first Silex member inquired.
 
“I if we give you our Pok'emon will you let us go?” another trainer asked nervously.
 
“Of course we will, what do you think we are Monsters?” The second Silex member laughed.
 
“Hey you!” Silex 2 barked as Vince walked up to the downed Growlith, stepping over the trainer
 
Vince ignored the man and walked past him the dead Pok'emon in his arms as he walked into the other corridor where the Pok'e morgue was.
 
BLAM
 
A bullet zipped past his ear.
 
“I said stop you little punk!” Silex 2 yelled. “The next one won't be a warning shot!”
 
“That was not a warning shot.” Vincent replied. “You didn't hit me because you can't.”
 
“What the hell is that supposed to mean you little shit?”
 
“My partner is protecting me.” Vince replied, as he went to go into the morgue.
 
“Protect this!” Silex 1 yelled, firing three shots all missing Vincent barely.
 
“Come out Alex.” Vincent called, as he shut the morgue door behind him.
 
The door at the end of the corridor banged opened as Alex walked out stretching his now healed arm. He had crudely dressed himself in a torn bed sheet and fashioned it around himself like a monks robe.
 
“An Abra? What a fucking joke what is it going to do teleport?”
 
*Yes but not away from battle.* Alex replied, making his telepathy heard by the two Silex members as soon as he teleported behind the men.
 
BLAM
 
*Too slow.* Alex taunted, as he teleported in mid air and delivered a spinning kick to Silex 1's face cracking his glasses and sending him to the ground before teleporting gracefully back to the floor.
 
“What the hell is that thing?” Silex 1 demanded, quivering on the floor.
 
“Probably the world's most powerful Abra.” Vincent replied, returning to the scene.
 
*Probably he say's* Alex thought to himself as he used his telekinesis to pick up a scalpel and throw it at Silex 2
 
Shlick!
 
Silex 2 slowly opened his eyes looking over his body for the knife relived that it was nowhere on his body “Ha! You missed!” the man grinned as he raised his revolver to Vincent and pulled the trigger.
 
BL-BANG!
 
Silex 2's revolver exploded within his hand as he screamed in agony, his hand covered in shrapnel.
 
*I wasn't aiming for you.* Alex replied, *I slid it in the barrel of your gun.*
 
*Trainers.* Alex called, expanding his telepathy. *If you have any Pok'emon that can take out that Steelix with, call on them these men won't harm anymore of you.*
 
“Wha what the hell? Is that Abra is talking to us?” One cried.
 
A young girl stepped forward drying her tear-filled eyes with her long red shirtsleeves as she threw out a Pok'e ball. “Magmar go!” She called.
 
Her Magmar didn't even need ordering as it let loose with a fire blast destroying the centres doors and knocking the Steelix across the dock.
 
“I'll take that.” Vincent said, taking hold of Silex 1's gun, snapping his elbow against knee.
 
Silex 1 howled in agony as the shock brought him out of the daze Alex sent him into.
 
“Why you piece of shit!” Silex 2 cried, holding his bleeding hand in agony as he went to kick him but was stopped by the Magma's trainer as she grabbed his leg and threw him to the side.
 
“Back off just sit down there I didn't leave to become a trainer unprepared. I'm skilled in many forms of martial arts.” She said proudly
 
Her moment of dominance was crushed however as her Magmar was sent through the wall back into the centre as the Steelix burrowed underground
 
“The Steelix it's trying to take out the foundations of the centre!” she cried. “MAGMAR GO AFTER IT!”
 
*Wait!* Alex reasoned with her and Magmar. *You'll never make it in time just flamethrower with all your might at the floor thirty two steps left trust me!*
 
The trainer gritted her teeth. “You heard the Abra, Magmar. Do it!”
 
Magmar blasted a jet of flame from his hands to propel himself to his destination, rubbing his hands together before inhaling deeply and unleashing a flamethrower so powerful it's body lit up white hot, he became a blinding light as the ground melted around the flame all that was heard was the screaming of the Steelix.
 
As Magmar's flame weakened he hopped to the side before walking back into the centre exhausted.
 
“Return his trainer said with a smile of relief on her face, returning Magmar to his Pok'e ball as several police cars came down to the docks and surrounded the centre.
 
*Wait!* Alex called out in a panic to everyone in the vicinity. *He's not dead!*
 
Steelix flew out of his hole his body part melted and glowing red as it looked at the centre with a look of rage before charging at it.
 
“Alex!” Vince cried. “Do something!”
 
Alex strained his small body as much as he could take, pushing out with both arms using all the psychic energy he could muster. Just as he changed the trajectory of the bullets he arched Steelix up a couple of meters so he shot off behind the Centre crashing off the edge of the docks and into the sea.