Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pok'emon Gaiden ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Ma'am we're not getting a response from inside the building.” An officer reported to Jenny with a salute.
 
“Damnit! What the hell is going on in there?” Jenny growled.
 
“What's all this about a ransom?” Byron asked from behind Jenny.
 
“Ohh my Byron, we we've been waiting for you.” Jenny replied nervously.
 
“Skip it. My son was too weak to even protect himself, he's got a hell of a lot of training to do when I get my hands on him.” He scorned as he walked toward the building and roundhouse kicked the huge doors off their hinges, sending them flying through the room.
 
“Silex! I'm here to “discuss” negotiations!” Byron called out, cracking his knuckles against his palms.
 
-
 
“Hold it demon!” A Silex elite ordered as he flicked his flamboyant golden locks with his knuckles before pointing his magnum at Vincent.
 
“What do you think that is going to do?” Vince replied tilting his head as he levitated with a mighty purple aura, Blaziken following close behind staring daggers at the gunman.
 
“I am second in command of Sir Raine's personal army. My name is Leftenant Draganov IV.”
 
“It matters not who you are.” Vince replied. “You cannot touch me with that weapon, stand down and retreat before I kill you.”
 
“Hm hmm.” Draganov chuckled. “We will see. Rotom!”
 
A Rotom hovered from behind Draganov grinning mischievously as it possessed his 44. Magnum.
 
“Quite a unique Pok'emon Rotom is don't you agree?” Draganov chuckled. “It has the power to posses any inanimate object and upgrade it with its electric energy in the case of my gun here, it is no longer a Magnum.” Draganov explained. “Now it has such electricity flowing through it, its firing effects are equivalent to that of a rail gun.”
 
“I don't know what a rail gun is and I don't care.” Vince growled as he teleported behind Draganov with his hands around Draganov's face ready to break his neck.
 
Draganov smirked as a gun went off into Vincent's back.
 
Letting go of Draganov's face Vincent retreated via teleportation to the other side of the room where around thirty Silex gunmen were waiting hidden behind headstones.
 
“You cheep bastard!” Vincent coughed, clutching his side where he'd been shot.
 
“Heh heh finish him.” Draganov chuckled; releasing Rotom from his magnum only to be fire punched by Blaziken so hard he flew across the room taking several headstones with him.
 
“Leftenant!” One member called out as several members rushed to his aid as the ground began to shake violently.
 
“What the hell is that?” One other Silex gunman called out before a Steelix ridden by Byron burst through the floor and up through the ceiling talking out most of the gunmen.
 
“Get the hell off me!” Draganov commanded, pushing an unconscious grunt from himself and attempting to stand as the building began to stop shaking.
 
-
 
“Now my dear.” Marcus grinned at his captive. “Let's see what you look like all the way inside.”
 
The defenceless Riolu, bound to a dry blood stained dentists chair, worn leather straps holding her limbs and head in place as Marcus's scalpel began to slowly slice her down from between her collarbone to her naval. The poor creature screamed out in pain.
 
“heh hehhhehhh that's is my precious, squeal make those beautiful noises for me.” He whispered as he began to massage his groin from beneath his pants while making a grab for a rusty old bone saw.
 
“This may hurt a little but its necessary to stop you from going into shock my little toy.” Marcus grinned, removing his hand from his pants and pulled out a drip full of diluted elixir. “He hee not enough to heal your wounds but just enough to keep you awake so I can listen to your squeals a little more before the big climax.”
 
The Riolu spat at Marcus, tears staining her face.
 
Marcus wiped his face with the sleeve of his filthy doctors overcoat.
 
“Why you little bitch!” Marcus growled, back handing her across the face.
 
The Pok'emon trembled in fear and shock, recovering from the blow before Marcus roughly stabbed her arm with the needle of the drip.
 
-
 
SLAM
 
The door to the Pok'emon breeding centre banged open as Tassadar rushed inside with Blaze upon his shoulders.
 
“Boy what you gone an done now?” grandpa yelled, smacking Tassadar over the back of the head with his Cain.
 
“Oww! For the love of God grandpa gimmie some space!”
 
THWACK
 
“What was that for?”
 
“Blasphemy.” grandpa replied, turning away. “There's a bed over there, you can put the young lady on but you will have to stand.”
 
“But my arm!” Tassadar protested.
 
“Your arm was shot? Boo hoo! Why in my day they used guns with shrapnel! Not these fancy one shot kill thingamajigs, you get poison lead shrapnel in your chest you keep on fighting and protect those you love that's what we did in my day we did.”
 
“Are you calling me a wuss old man?” Tassadar yelled.
 
“No I'm calling you a pussy!” The old man yelled back as he went to flying kick Tassadar in the face.
 
Tassadar sidestepped him letting him crash through the window.
 
“What do you think your doing you old fool?” Grandma yelled, grabbing grandpa by the scruff of his neck and head butting him in the face.
 
“Grandma, get in here!” Tassadar yelled, rubbing his temples.
 
“You be quiet you big wuss!” Grandma yelled back as she continued to slap grandpa over and over.
 
“Do you know how much windows cost you old fool? You keep on breaking them!”
 
“Idiots.” Tassadar mumbled under his breath as he reached for the medical supplies.
 
-
 
“I am Byron of Canclave I have come about my idiot son!” Byron called out as he returned his Steelix and released his Bastiodon careful not to fall down the hole in the floor that he made.
 
“What do we do?” One grunt asked another. “Sir Raine has left and Leftenant Draganov is not here yet!”
 
“What are you talking about?” A half naked cultist yelled. “You are our benefactors! Protect us at all costs!”
 
BLAM!
 
The cultist's lifeless body hit the floor with a bullet in the face.
 
“That's enough!” another Silex yelled. “You may be our clients but don't you ever get pissy at us or we will kill all of you sick bastards, you got that?”
 
“I'm asking where my son is!” Byron roared.
 
“I assume you have the money we demanded.”
 
“You have some big brassy balls to assume I'd pay for what is rightfully mine.” Byron grinned.
 
“Bastiodon… Charge!”
 
Byron's Bastiodon obeyed instantly, rushing at the crowd of Silex members instantly with surprising speed crushing them against the wall.
 
“Wha what was that?” Another grunt trembled. “The control of his Pok'emon I've never seen a Pok'emon charge and be able to stop so perfectly, if he had kept going he would have brought down the support wall and caved us all in!”
 
Byron smirked brandishing his iron mace. “You sound surprised, what did you expect? I am one of the elite; I am a gym leader of Sinnoh! And I shall crush you until you reveal the location of my son!”
 
“B but you cant kill us you wouldn't you are with the police aren't you, you cannot-“ THWACK
 
“Cannot what?” Byron asked, flicking the gore from his mace as the cultist fell to the floor. “Don't misunderstand me I do not by any means enjoy unnecessary killing but as a gym leader I am more than entitled to do so.”
 
-
 
“You little shit! Now you have really pissed me off!” Draganov yelled. “Rotom! Rail gun mode!”
 
Rotom sneered, as he possessed Draganov's Magnum once again.
 
Vincent glared at Draganov as he stared down the bottom of the gun. “Blaziken, Mega kick.”
 
Blaziken was already there and with incredible speed, launched Draganov into the air a split second before the rail gun charged, blowing a hole in the roof and taking down the upper wall where Roark was tied up and hidden along with Marcus's torture room.
 
“What in the.” Byron began until he noticed his son tied up and rushed to his aid. “Bastiodon, return!” He commanded.
 
“Excellent job Blaziken you have been well raised.” Vince smiled as he levitated through the hole in the ceiling Alex's psychic energy pushing the bullet out of his body. “If Only Alex knew Recover.” He thought, grasping his torso tightly trying to numb out the pain.
 
“B brother Marcus!” The few remaining cultists begged. “Please save us from-“ BLAM BLAM BLAM
 
“You fucks!” Marcus screamed, throwing his handgun to the floor pulling his pants back up. “How dare you cut me off while I am playing with my new pet how dare you-“SLAM
 
“You're the Pok'ephile who has been executing these Pok'emon for your sexual deviance.” Vince whispered darkly as he released him from the psychic blast, letting him fall to the floor.
 
“Wh who are y, ohh your that little brat who wants to destroy things here well you just wait till I-“
 
Vince teleported in front of the small sick man and grabbed him by the cuff of his shirt throwing him through the window to the drop below.
 
“W wait please we we won't do this any more, please mercy!” the cultists begged.
 
The remaining Silex members picked up their weapons and began firing at the cultists. Bullets, blood and flesh flew everywhere.
 
“By the honour of team Silex this failure did not happen.” One said, reloading his weapon. “Now the clients are dead there is no proof of our folly we shall return to base.” He said as they all grasped their watches and twisted the faces forty-five degrees causing them to instantly teleport away.
 
“There's more to this than meets the eye.” Vincent murmured to himself as he looked around.
 
Blaziken opened what was left of the door to the torture room and shook in fright as the Riolu shook and quivered with an opened up ribcage, her insides working, her ribcage spread out with huge metal tongs, her chest flesh peeled back and held out by nails fired from a nail gun into the dentist chair.
 
“What the hell is this?” Vince replied, following Blaziken into the room.
 
“It's a torture room.” Roark replied in a raspy voice from behind them leaning on his father for support.”
 
“Let's end the last part of this ugly night.” Byron said pulling out his handgun and aimed for her head.
 
“No.” Vince replied. “I will not permit you to kill off this Pok'emon.
 
“It's to late for the Pok'emon and what makes you think you can safely remove it from the chair anyway?”
 
“I know a way.” Vince replied pulling a heal ball from his jacket.
 
“Heal balls don't sew up Pok'emon and besides look at that surgical laser on the table.” Byron pointed out. “That sick bastard has fucked up the Pok'emon's vision by trying to burn out its eyes.”
 
“Well then I guess I will have to be extra careful then won't I Vince replied picking up a hammer and pulling the nails out of the Riolu's flesh and removing the tongs in her ribcage.
 
The poor Pok'emon screamed out loudly in agony.
 
“You're torturing the creature!” Byron yelled. “You will never save it.”
 
“Vincent ignored the gym leader and levitated lower to the Riolu's ear. “Hey I know you can hear me.” Vince spoke softly. “I know what that person did to you is terrible but the only way I will be able to save you is if I capture you in this poke ball after witch I can release you, do you understand?” Vince asked.
 
The Riolu shook nervously as Vince pulled the leather strap from her head so she could move it.
 
“Now I know you can understand human speech but I'm only gong to ask you this once… Do you want to live?”
 
The Riolu managed a slight nod before she passed out completely.
 
“Well now.” Vince smirked. “Let's see what we can do.”