Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pok'emon Gaiden ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Gravler attack!” A Silex goon yelled, throwing his Pok'eball at Vince as he quickened his stride toward the man, bullets flying past him.
 
“Stop shooting! Use the Pok'emon!” Another one of the team's lackeys suggested.
 
Gravler emerged from the Pok'eball and immediately attempted a mega punch.
 
Vince's movements, manipulated by Alex sidestepped the Gravler as he picked up the Pok'emon's empty Pok'eball and with one quick thrust smashed it into bits against the goons face sending him to the ground.
 
The Gravler ran at Vince but stopped dead in its tracts as Vince glared at him. “Your free now. You have no reason to fight get out of here.”
 
The Gravler turned around and dug his way underground retreating back to the wild.
 
“Don't let him pass! We can't let him get to our clients while there using our goods!”
 
A hail of bullets showered Vince once more before a powerful energy pulse knocked everything in the room back taking apart some of the headstones and sending some members flying out of the now shattered windows.
 
-
 
Tassadar reached in his bag with his good arm for a pair of binoculars, looking in through the window watching Vince begin to ascend the stairs.
 
“I can't stand this anymore! I'm going in!” Blaze growled releasing Gardivoir.
 
“You better not get yourself killed.” Tassadar scorned picking himself up and tearing his shirt up.
 
“Can you tie a sling?” He asked, holding out the material.
 
“Hold still.” Blaze replied as she took it and tied it around him. “Do you have anyway of shielding yourself from the bullets?”
 
With his good hand Tassadar picked a Pok'eball from his Belt. “Bronzor be my shield!” He commanded, as the Pok'emon was realised.
 
“Will he be all right?” Blaze asked.
 
“Only if you have Gardivoir cast barrier, that should slow the sniper rounds down enough for Bronzor to move in front of them.” Tassadar instructed as blaze finished tying his sling.
 
BLAM THOCK
 
Bronzor shook the crushed sniper bullet from his body letting it fall to the floor.
 
“We'll be fine Tassadar said as he began walking toward the tower with blaze and Bronzor within Gardivoir's barrier.
 
-
 
THUMP THUMP THUMP
 
“Hurry up! The blockade won't hold much longer!” A stressed Silex goon pleaded with there clients.
 
“You are here to protect us are you not?” A small skinny man asked looking up at the goon wide eyed, eyes that had not seen rest in days.
 
“Do you have to do this here, even though we have safe houses all around the region?” The goon attempted to reason.
 
“This place is special to us.” The man replied biting his thumbnail while playing with the keys in his pocket as he watched three other men all huge civilians in casual attire bring forth a Bellossom as a crowd of naked men walked forward toward the restrained Pok'emon masturbating.
 
“Just sit back and enjoy the show.” The man replied. “Although you're most rare and generous present I shall keep to myself.” He snickered in a high-pitched manor licking his lips as he pulled out a Riolu blindfolded gagged and cuffed.
 
“Y yes Sir! Team Silex will protect you with its life.”
 
“Hmm hmmh mmmm! Such a rare beauty: a female Riolu. I'm sure you had some shady dealings to get this pretty, you please lord Marcus with your offering.”
 
“L lord Marcus do you intend to use your gift here, of all places? That demon child will come in any minute! Please at least retreat to the upper floors.”
 
Marcus sighed deeply. “Very well you have convinced me I shall take my gift elsewhere. The top floor is quite lovely the screams bounce of the walls Its a beautiful display it heightens my lust to no end.”
 
“P please sir, hurry!” The goon begged almost vomiting in his mouth a little, as the multi-locked door was thrown off its hinges revealing Vince in some sort of trance his eyes shone a bright purple as blood trickled down his knuckles.
 
“I thought you Silex chaps destroyed all failed hybrids.” Marcus inquired calmly.
 
“That's because the kid isn't a hybrid.” Raine replied as he slowly descended the stairs.
 
“Brother Marcus my friend take your gift and go play upstairs. I will take care of this little inconvenience. That goes for the rest of you too Raine commanded cricking his neck with a content smile on his face.
 
“B but sir Rai-guahhhh!”
 
“Will you not do as I command?” rain asked with his hand within the ribcage of the Silex member who was 6 steps away.
 
“D did you see him move?” Asked another.
 
“N no b but you know what our commanders are like.” another one replied as they began running up the stairs.
 
BLAM
 
Marcus replaced his magnum in his holster after killing the Bellossom the blood and tissue of the creature hit the walls around it like cooked pasta.
 
Vince's eyes did nothing but stare as he screamed, falling to his knees holding his head in agony.”
 
“He's linked to a psychic Pok'emon.” Raine said to himself as he dusted the frozen blood from his hands.
 
“You!” Vince yelled throwing a shattered piece of headstone at Marcus only to be caught by Raine and crushed in his hand milimeaters from Marcus's face.
 
“Get going.” Raine said glaring daggers at Marcus though his yellow tinted shades.
 
Marcus growled dragging the Riolu up the stairs with him, following his fellow cult members and team Silex.
 
Vince got to his feet, his eyes no longer glowing as he stared at his opponent.
 
“Hmm my, my such killing intent for such a small boy.” Raine licked his lips with a smile on his face.
 
Vincent just stood there never blinking just standing still staring Raine down.
 
“I am Sir Raine of team Silex, commander of my own personal army here who you have no doubt met on your way up here. So who might you be?”
 
“My name is Vincent of Tren I am half of a party to wipe out Pok'emon cruelty and that includes team Silex.” Vince replied.
 
Raine chuckled. “A little young to be playing Pok'emon ranger aren't you? Legally you are not allowed to go out with your own Pok'emon until you are twelve years of age.”
 
“If anyone wants to stop me there welcome to try.” Vince replied darkly.
 
Raine began to laugh as his calm smile grew into an amused smirk.
 
“I like you Vincent of Tren you have the workings to become a fine commander of our humble organisation, you and your Pok'emon partner lending you his psychic energy.”
 
“You promote Pok'emon cruelty, murder innocent people and trade with sick Pok'ephiles you make me sick!”
 
“Hmm I see our interests clash. How about we settle this with a game?”
 
“What do you mean?” Vince replied.
 
“Show me how strong your resolve is. Defeat me and I will join you and assist you in destroying team Silex but if I win…”
 
“Then I join your crooked organisation?” Vince questioned.
 
“Well it seems we understand each other.” Raine smiled. “Shall we?”
 
-
 
“You have to let us through!” Tassadar argued with Jenny.
 
“No! It's too dangerous for one ranger to go in alone; they have a small army up there!”
 
“He's not alone! I'm going with him!” Blaze frowned.
 
“This is no place for kids, go home.” Jenny replied, massaging her temples.
 
“I am Blaze of Cinnabar island granddaughter to Blaine the gym leader, he has trained me himself I can handle this.” Blaze growled.
 
“Do you have any proof of this claim?” Jenny asked cautiously.
 
“This Pok'eball has my grandpa's trainer registered serial number on it, he caught me my first Pok'emon Check it if you want.” she replied, releasing Magmar.
 
“I have come to this region to train and grow as a trainer so I might one day be worthy of taking over the cinnabar gym one day.”
 
“Let them through.” Jenny commanded.
 
“The kanto region eh? That's a long way from here.” Tassadar said as they walked ward the entrance.
 
“It's not like it changes anything.” She replied.
 
-
 
“Aghhhh!!!” Vincent cried as he struck at Raine with a lead pipe from above.
 
Raine smirked as he caught it with one hand as ice crept down the pipe.
 
Vince let go immediately only to be roundhouse kicked to the other side of the room.
 
“Urghh, cyromancer?” Vince asked as he picked himself up.
 
“Hm hmm.” Raine chuckled. “Curious are we?”
 
“Cyromancer, pyromancer, necromancer it's all the same in the end, all that matters is that I defeat you!” Vince replied as he charged at Raine. Attempting a scissor kick but had his foot grabbed in mid-air and thrown against a headstone, shattering it.
 
“A cyromancer I am not.” Raine confirmed, removing his over coat and glasses exposing his near white pale body and his bright yellow eyes.
 
“W what's with those eyes?” Vince groaned, struggling to move.
 
“We commanders of team Silex are hybrids.” Raine replied. “All of us, I am a Seel hybrid.”
 
“But how is that possible?” Vince asked as he lie there.
 
Raine walked closer to Vincent resting his boot on his chest holding him there.
 
“It's a strange experiment where the human and the Pok'emon are merged at birth the result is that the human gets all the powers and some characteristics of said Pok'emon the Pok'emon however dies a slow and agonising death.”
 
“You! You don't deserve to exist!” Vincent grasped Raine's boot trying to twist it off him but Raine only pushed harder making it hard to breath.
 
“I think you should know when to give up Vincent of Tren. Become one with your Pok'emon and gain unimaginable power!”
 
“Never!” Vince struggled desperately as a fire blast caught Raine by surprise sending him flying into the far wall as it crumbled.
 
“Good work Magmar.” Blaze praised as her and Tassadar ran to Vince.
 
“Magmar's fire blast set of the sprinklers.” Tassadar murmured as the water spat at them.
 
“Magmar, return.” Blaze called, as Magmar hissed at the water.
 
Vincent coughed and spat up blood as he rolled to his side.
 
“Need a hand?” Tassadar offered extending his hand out.
 
Vince grasped it tightly and pulled himself up. “Thanks.” he croaked, clearing his throat and spitting out the excess blood before wiping his mouth with his sleeve.
 
“Come on!” Blaze yelled walking toward the stairs. “Silex will be at the top, let's clear them out!”
 
“Yeah.” Vince agreed as he closed his eyes. “Alex let me take some of that energy off your hands.” He whispered quietly, as the purple aura surrounded him once more causing him to levitate.
 
“How can you do that?” Blaze questioned, watching him.
 
“Alex needs to drain a lot of energy. He is linked to me even through his unconsciousness. I don't know how but he can lend me his psychic energy the only set back is its slowly killing me my body can't contain it.”
 
“Then stop using it!” Blaze screamed.
 
“I can't.” Vince replied. “I'm using it to support my broken ribs and I can't walk, I've twisted my ankle and shattered my left wrist this is the only way I can continue.”
 
“Let go of it.” Tassadar demanded. “I will carry you, we can fight for you.”
 
“No.” Vince refused. “Because this way I'm helping Alex as well, the jug of Alex's psychic power is overflowing within his body and so can't take it. He will fail unless he pours me a glass of power some how and so he uses this psychic link I I temporarily get some of his power.”
 
“So that's how it works.” Raine replied. “Quite ingenious.” he chuckled, waking though the hole in the wall and casually walking between the three.
 
“H how are you still unharmed?” Blaze demanded.
 
Raine backhanded Blaze across the room by moving behind her in a flash.

”It's a nice trick.” Raine admitted smiling, tracing the frozen over burn of the fire blast with his fingertips. ”This is a fine scar, Vincent you have a strong friend however I still stand and by that means, I win.”
 
“What are you talking about?” Vince replied, gritting his teeth.
 
“Hmm hmm.” Raine chuckled as he waved his hand, sending several ice beams at the ceiling.
 
“Blaziken go! Fire spin!” Tassadar yelled, throwing his Pok'eball out quickly before the sprinkler water turned to long thin wires of ice with the intent to impale them all.
 
The ice wires melted millimetres before they hit, all once they had vanished. Blaziken swiped his arm out putting out the fire spin.
 
“Hmph that was my trump card as well.” Raine replied, slashing the needles of ice with his hand and walking toward the stairs to the bottom floor.
 
“Where do you think your going?” Tassadar yelled, chasing him.
 
“I'm going back to base, let's call this a draw Vincent of Tren and friend.” Raine replied as Tassadar threw a punch at Raine's face. Raine tilted his eyes to look into Tassadar own taking the punch at full force, twisting his face to the side.
 
“Still thinking of running away?” Tassadar yelled, as Raine kept his smile as he walked off.
 
“If I were you I would treat that hand.” Raine replied, disappearing down the stairs.
 
Tassadar looked confuse as a numbness shot itself up his arm as he screamed out watching his fist freeze over.
 
“Fuck! I can't reach my bag! Vince throw me an ice heal quickly!”
 
Vince threw him an ice heal with his psychic powers while levitating over an unconscious blaze.
 
“Heal and go.” Vince replied. “Take her to a hospital.”
 
Tassadar growled at Vincent's arrogance. “FINE! Blaziken, go with him!”