Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon Stories: How It All Begin -- With A Battle & A Rayquaza. ❯ Anne & Oakley. ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon, nor do I own some of the characters in this fanfic. But, I do own other characters that you'll find in this fanfic.

|||

"Pokémon Stories." --
"How It All Begin:"
"With A Battle & A Rayquaza."
Chap. 04. –
"Anne & Oakley."

|||

A year later.....

'I can't believe it! Mewtwo's finially recovered?!' I thought to myself as I wrote on my test paper. 'What I also can't believe is that I'm taking the Pokémon Trainer's test?!' So many questions flood my head. What would Mewtwo do with his life now? Would he go? Would he stay? What would happen if he stayed? If he left? Would he learn to trust humans?

"Here. I'm done, can I go now!?" I said as I handed in my test.

|||

2 hours later.....

"I'm home. I hope Mewtwo hasn't broken any walls?!" I said as I stuck the key in the door. Mewtwo didn't like it when I was gone more 30 minutes, still doesn't, in fact, & lashed out at things until I got back.

When I got inside, I was feeling other then shock at the moment. I saw Mewtwo, laying facedown, on the floor of the living room. "Mewtwo, what happened!?"

"(Two human girls, ow, attacked this, ow, place. They, ow, said, ow, that their names, ow, were Anne & Oakley, ow, & that, ow, they, ow, were looking for, ow, something called, ow, the Poké-top. They, ow, took, ow, your father, ow, & your brother.)"

|||

"No?!" I screamed as I was just then hit in the side of my head by a rose with a card attached to it. "What's this!?"

"(Probably what, ow, you humans call, ow, a calling card?!)"

"You got that right, Mewtwo?!" I told him as I pulled the card & the rose apart. On the card was a strange pic; a pitch black area, with 2 kiss marks: a lavender one & a pink one.

|||

"& there's a note on the back, Mewtwo?!" I told him as I turned it over to see a message writen on it.

"(Whatever, ow, does it, ow, say!?)"

"Well, let's see.....'Dear Ms. Fieldharts, if you're reading this, then your friend, Mewtwo, has told you that we've taken your dad & your little brother hostage. In case you're wondering, we've spared Mewtwo so you could given, & that this note, is to tell you the rest, O.K.?! Anyway, if you ever your family.....a-a-alive.....ever.....again, you'll bring the Poké-top to us. Met us at the highest point in town, today, at sunset. & no cops?! & you bring Mewtwo?! But no one else, O.K.?! We'll be waiting until then?!' Oh no?!" I broke down & cried. "Mewtwo, what do I do?"

|||

"(Well, ow, first things, ow, first; what is, ow, this Poké-top, ow, I kept hearing?)"

"It's this?!" I replied as I pulled the device out of my backpack.

"(Hmn?! Amber, ow, tell me everything, ow, you know, ow, about the Poké-top?!)"

|||

"You've got a plan?! Don't you, Mewtwo?!"

"(Yes. Let's just, ow, say, ow, that, oe, if they want, ow, the Poké-top, ow, we'll, ow, give it, ow, to them?!)" he said with a wink.

"Oh, I see now?!"

|||

Later, at sunset.....

"You're on time?!" that white-hairred witch, Oakley, said to me. She & Anne, her partner in crime, stood next to my dad & Jackie, who were bound & gagged as well as placed in a net.

"Yes. & I have an idea. How's a pokémon battle sound?! You win: I give the Poké-top, I win: you set my father & my little brother Jackie, O.K?!"

|||

"O.K.?! But I don't fair to bet one invention for 2 people?! So, how 'bout this: if & when I win, you'll hand over Mewtwo along with the Poké-top!"

"I accept!" I said as I then looked at Mewtwo & then watched as he nodded at me. "In fact, I'd hoped that it would came to this, heh?!"

Anne looked down with worry, as if she our plan. "OAKLEY?! BE CAREFUL, THIS GIRL'S GOT SOMETHING UP HER SLEEVE?!"

|||

"Don't worry, Anne?! I can handle it!" Oakley replied as she then turned & looked at me. "Come on out, Absol?!" she then said as she threw a white-&-red-ball, which I knew was a pokéball, that contained her Abol. Absol was a quadrupedal mammal-like Pokémon, resembling a wolf with feminine traits. It's dark blue to grey body was covered in white fur, with a ruff around its neck & chest, & a tuft on the top of its head adorned with a single blue-black oval. It had a cat-like face, a scythe-like tail & a sickle-shaped growth on the side of its head. It's broad, circular feet were equipped with three claws each, & spikes protrude from the heels of its hind legs & the elbows of it's anterior legs. "Absssooolll!!!" It roared with a growl.

"Bring it on?!"

"(Yeah. Get with the bringing, & be puting it fully on?!)"

|||

"WHAT?!" they were both stunned.

"ABSOL?!"

"Nevermind?! It's a Mewtwo thing?! I'd go into the details, but we've got a battle to do, right?!" I said to them with no idea what was in my head at the time, but I quickly got my focus back onto the battle. "All right, Mewtwo?! How's about showing them your Miracle Eye!?"

|||

"Miracle Eye?!" The two screamed in shock as Mewtwo's body glowed bright-pale-blue & his eyes glowed bright-green & a wavery, smoke-like, bright-colored, ray of light came from each eye, & dash out until they both form a single circle of light around Absol (of which enclosed on Absol, of whom then glowed a bright light, from head to toe, & then, the light bursted off of Absol).

"Now, Psycho Cut?!" I said as Mewtwo unleashed a silvery-blueish ring of light & hurled it at Absol, almost knocking it off-balence.

"Absol, Torment!" she barked the order to Absol as it did the attack.

|||

"Mewtwo, Focus Punch?!"

"(With pleasure. Oh, & I hope you'll forgive me in the near future, Absol?!)"

"Absol?!"

|||

Th at one punch was all it took to beat them. The weirdest was, that soon after we, I mean, Mewtwo, won, Anne freed Dad & Jackie. "A deal's a deal?!" That was all she said?! Later, I gave Mewtwo a pat on the back, but I missed & hit his notch (secondary neck, of which gives no support, but acts a secondary spinal cord, as well as a barrier generator), & he fainted. I wanted to wake him, but he'd been through enough to need his beauty sleep; so, I let him do just that.

The next morning, I got my Pokémon trainer's licence, but I'd already decided yesterday, not to tell anyone, that, I'd just already won my first pokémon battle before I became an official Pokémon trainer. The other kids would mock both of us?! That very same morning, I told my dad that I've passed the test, & when he ask what pokémon was going to be my starter pokémon, I told him; "I've already got my starter pokémon. It's Mewtwo?!" is what I said. He then gave a Master Ball to kept Mewtwo in. So, I brought Mewtwo to the place where I'd taken the test, but what happened next was a story too funny to tell, O.K.?!

I could already tell, it was gonna be an adventure!

|||

Disclaimer: Sami-SDGForce here!! Gotcha u w/ a cliffhanger, heh?! Don't worry; u'll all find out what happens next soon.