Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Legends tale ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokemon the Legends tale
Prologue
The scene beings in the Johto and the town of new bark in a house that has a green roof and two floors and it's night time in the town and a girl named Meleny is sleeping in her bed as she waits for tomorrow because it will be her tenth birthday and she can become a Pokemon trainer as all kids do on there tenth birthday and she knows exactly what Pokemon she wants as a partner to help her. In the distance her parents are talking “I don't care she won't become a Pokemon trainer like I was I don't want her to go through what I did.” said her father. “You may not care but I do and this something she wants to do and she makes her own decisions you know.” said her mother. “Fine let her do what she wants it dose not matter to me what she dose I have to go on a trip to the Kanto region tomorrow so I won't be here to see her off.” said her father. “Go then do what you want we don't care.” said her mother. “I will be back in 3 days so don't worry about me I will be fine okay.” said her father. “Okay then will you be taking your Pokemon with you?” said her mother. “Yes I will so he won't be a bother okay.” said her father. “Then it's settled she will become a Pokemon trainer in the morning provided she can get up early.” said her mother. “She may she may not I mean come when has she ever gotten up on her own.” said her father. “Let's just hope so I mean I don't want her to be late for her first day of Pokemon training it would break her heart if she dose not what she wants.” said her mother. The scene ends and it's morning Meleny wakes up and she is 2 hrs early so she waits around until the time to go over has come. This story is about the bond between a girl and her Pokemon keep reading on chapter by chapter to see how this will all turn out. So many Pokemon so many worlds so little time got to be the best ya! The time has come for the world to change its style and Meleny's not backing down from the fight ya! We our also excepting profiles of people to join the team if the so chose to be with Meleny as she sets out to be the best in land.