Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Oneshots ❯ Just a Super Repel ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
(Ok I got this silly little idea from playing Pokemon Emerald. Well everyone whose played it knows how Maxie blames the whole Groudon running away thing on us. Well this is the real reason why it ran.)
Disclaimer: I no own Pokemon.

“Groudon… Nothing could awaken you from your sleep bathed in magma…”

Standing next to this guy while he was talking to a statue kinda had me freaked out. Maybe he belongs where Giovanni belongs… in a loony bin with all the other Pokemon maniacs. You know the ones that are so power hungry that you just get a freaking headache thinking about it. By the way… sorry for giving you a headache because you know that you just started thinking of everyone who has been PPH, Pokemon Power Hungry.

Anywho back to the loony in red.

“The BLUE ORB is what you sought. Wasn’t it?”

“No, he was thinking that you should leave him the hell alone. Gosh, can’t a Pokemon get an eternal sleep without some dickhead, like you, coming and waking them up?” Looking over at the loony in Red tells me otherwise.

“I have brought you the BLUE ORB.” “No shit Sherlock and here we all thought that it was some UFO”

“Let its shine awaken you”

Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Its most likely because the loony has that evil bad guy smirk on this face.

“And show me… Show me the full extent of your power!”

Yep, I really have a bad feeling about this.

The next thing I know the freaking ORB lights the whole fucking cavern up and the statue comes to life. Uh oh, spaghetti ohhs, I think that roar came from Groudon.

“Groudon! What’s wrong?”

Well what do you think is wrong? Wouldn’t you be crabby too if you had just got woken up with some maniac staring right at you? I sure as hell know that I would.

“Wasn’t the BLUE ORB the key?”

Here we go with another roar; gosh this Pokemon must like to hear its own roar. Kinda reminds you of the Lion King when they start to roar at the beginning.

“Groudon!” “Where have you gone?”

“He probably went somewhere to get away from the idiot who woke him up!”

Oh shit, did I just say that out loud… because the way that this guys looking at me makes me think that I did.

“Oh, so it was you?”

No, I’m the person who has been watching your every move and thinking of ways to destroy your plans the most embarrassing way that I can.

“I’ve seen you poking around uninvited here and there…”

Ok now this guy sounds like a stalker. I mean come on ‘I’ve seem you poking around uninvited here and there?!’ What the hell kind of statement is that?

“I get it now! You must have pulled some cheap stunt!”

Why is it that the bad guy always blames the kid? I mean come on! I’m as innocent as innocent can get! I was just here to watch the freaking show!

After battling this shithead and beating him like he’s some chick on the street I just look at him like he’s stupid.

“There has to be some reason why Groudon fled…”

“No shit Sherlock” I say under my breath.

“That’s what you are trying to say, aren’t you?”

No I am trying to say that you need another hobby, how about knitting?

Hmph…

“You think I didn’t know that?”

And with that the idiot left chasing after Groudon like a kid who lost his puppy.

Making sure that no one is around I pull something out of my bag and kiss it.

“Gotta love Super Repel, makes every, and any, kind of Pokemon flee.”