Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Oneshots ❯ Rant ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I dont own POKEMON!



Walking up the Spear Tiller I see the two bitches that Cyrus has as his goons. They could be so much better… looking at their faces again I see that actually, they can’t.

“OH PALKIA”

Please tell me that he is not doing what I think he’s doing. Because if he is I am so going back home and admitting myself to an Asylum. Most likely the same on that Maxie and Giovanni are at… It’s always fun to annoy them.

Getting a better look at the pervert that has a thing for Pokemon I see that it wasn’t what I thought. Though this wasn’t much better. Is the dude really on his knees in front of a legendary Pokemon? Weirdo.

Great now stuff is coming from Palkia… Ooo it’s so purply and pretty.

“This is fantastic!

Beautiful!”

“Ok and now he has officially become a nut job in my book. Why oh why did I do what Professor Rowan told me to do. For once I couldn’t be rude and just blow him off… noooo… I had to be all heroey and save the day… Yet again.”

“It’s the creation of a new galaxy! My new world!”

“Yeah, Hey buddy! No one wants to be in this freaky galaxy you’re talking about! I mean come on look at your commanders! They look bored out their minds!”

Looking over at Mars and Saturn I see that they look like that are about to fall asleep.

“What’s this new world supposed to be like anyways?”

“NO!” Mars yells “Don’t get him started the last time someone asked him that question he went on and on for days about what how great it was going to be! And NOT ONCE! NOT ONCE! Did we find out what its supposed to be about!”

Just then the three Pokemon of the lakes came and shut Palkia’s mojo down.

“WH-What?!”

Oh great someone’s going to have a hernia. No! Don’t come over here to me your stupid thing! Do-…. Oh now look and what you’ve done. Now he’s going to want to throw a tantrum!

God damn weirdo Pokemon, god damn weirdo Commanders, God damn weirdo Boss, and god damn weirdo Professor. Why couldn’t I just stay home and have a nice quiet life, you know grow up become a Pokemon breeder, have a few kids, a nice husband… Oh wait… he’s ranting… better listen.

“The Red Chain! It crumbled away to nothing!”

No shit. And here I thought that it was just invisible. Gosh, stupid evil people.

“But why… Why would Mesprit, the Pokemon of Lake Verity appear by your side?”

What?! You think that I know why! It’s not my fault that the thing just wanted a freaking Pokemon treat! But noooo… I didn’t have any with me so I couldn’t give it one. That’s why it went bye bye with its friends.

“But never mind that! It’s all destroyed! My galaxy is gone!”

Gah, this guy is worse then Maxie… I mean come on, how low can you get! I liked Archie better. But that’s a different story for a different time.

“… I wont allow this…”

Really? And I wont allow you to make me miss dinner! It’s stir fry night at my house and I’m not missing it… Even if they world does go bye bye I am still not missing dinner.

“I will capture those three again-“

“Oh god, please don’t I really don’t want to go through this whole damned thing again. I mean get a fucking different hobby, asswhole!”

“AND craft another red chain.”

Oh no this ass did not just ignore me. Oh it is on buddy.

“But before I even think about that, I’m going to completely crush you!”

“Bring it you fudgepeckingcockasaurousbitch!”

After easily beating him and showing him that he shouldn’t ignore PMS girls. I listen to him wine as the people from the loony bin come and take him away.

“BYE MR. SNAPPLE!” I yell waving like an idiot.

“I won’t accept this!” I hear Cyrus yelling

“The power spoken of in mythology… I didn’t just make it obey me. I made it my own.”

Yeah and I made your prized Palkia my own. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! Sucker!