Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon: The Next Generation ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Pokemon: The Next Generation
Part 1, Chapter 1
BUZZ,BUZZ,BUZZ
The alarm clock went of, reading 6:00 a.m. 10 year old Zack Ketchum jumped out of bed. He walked over to the mirror on the other side of the room on the wall. Zack had slept in his clothes to escape the mistake his father, Ash Ketchum, had made when he was starting his journey.
He looked at himself in the mirror. His jet black hair was messy and stuck up in all directions, as always. His pants were the zip-off kind, with the top half being black and the bottom half being blue. He wore a turquoise-ish like color T-shirt with a short sleeve short with buttons on it over that.
He reached over to a desk and grabbed a hat. The bill was red. The front of it was yellow and the back was orange. There was a black lightning bolt going fron above the bill to the adjustable strap thingy in the back. Zack had always been known for dressing colorfully.
Zack put the hat on his head over his messy black hair, put both his hands into fists. He put one by his side and extended the other out.
“I, Zackery Ketchum, pledge to be the greatest pokemon master, even greater than my dad and escape his shadow”
He put on his blue and black shoes and walked downstairs.
 
Sorry it was so short, the others will be longer, I promise.