Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemorphed ❯ The Plot May Start Here Part 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pokemorphed
By Hiro Konobu
Ch. 2: The Plot May Start Here Part 1
 
“So I guess the plot will probably start here I guess, and also I will try my best to put more description in it, and as always I only own my fanfiction.”
 
 
(We start off with Ace walking to the next city/town with him looking at a sign)
 
“Well this unnamed route seems promising, after all it could get me to Lavender Town faster.” Ace said looking at the sign while rubbing his spiky short red hair. “It`s a notable sign and possible shortcut unlike that one time…maybe I should go this way.” Ace said as he did so. As we skip to another figure with the obligatory black cloak looking on in the background.
 
“Yes, he`s fallen right into my little trap.” The person says laughing before getting contacted by her boss from an unmentioned communicator.
 
“Hello 26 are you there?” Mr. Huge said from the main room back at the still unmentioned base also somewhat surprising the figure.
 
“Ah, yes I am…next time don't surprise me like that.” 26 said as some ears seemed to be on end after that little shock.
 
“Well, you should have been expecting that after all, you wanted to be contacted in this chapter, now 26 take off that hood and show what you really are.” Mr. Huge said as 26 took of the hood revealing that she was a Raichu hybrid at least in the ears part.
 
“There are you happy, On another note I think naming me 26 was a dead give away to what hybrid I was…” 26 said sarcastically.
 
“Hey that`s what some of the other scientists do as well when it comes to codenames.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Codenames, “schmodenames” just tell the readers what my real name is.” 26 said looking a bit angry that she's going by a codename.
 
“Didn`t we discuss this before the story even started?” Mr. Huge said striking a chord with 26.
 
“Yeah we did, but after the codename discussion we ended up playing a drinking game to a fighting game, The King Of Fighters to be exact, but still, that was the part I was trying to forget.” 26 said hanging her head down.
 
“Surprisingly enough it was actually your assistant Johnson that made this so bad…” 26 said in a blunt tone.
 
“Oh yeah running through the base yelling random nonsense is one thing, but doing so while naked…” Mr. Huge said before he got an interrupting comment from 26.
 
“Hey, thanks a lot for giving me and the readers that horrible image.” 26 said in an obviously sarcastic tone.
 
“Well, it doesn`t do that much damage since the author has failed to give descriptions on everyone so far in this fan fic.” Mr. Huge said as, well do remember the computer program used in the first chapter activates.
 
“Hello Mr. Huge it`s me SlaDiS again to state a few character descriptions for the main characters in this fan fic”
 
“Wait I thought you were a one-shot bit joke character play on the video game Portal.” Johnson said coming into the room.
 
“Well the author…and a reviewer thought that more description to the characters and emotions were needed and some more fourth wall jokes.” SlaDiS said in it's typical computer tone.
 
“Ah, so who`s first on your description list?” Johnson said.
 
“Well first on the list is that sarcastic Raichu hybrid just known as 26...” SlaDiS said as 26 got mad about still not having a name.
 
“So I still don`t have a name…” 26 said dryly.
 
“You know she wasn`t finished yet 26 let her finish.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“…Formerly known as Kimmy Sparks…” SlaDiS said as 26 thought of the name.
 
“Maybe it`s just better if I just keep the 26 moniker…” 26 said as she thought the former name was a bit corny.
 
“…As for her looks she`s about 5” 2” in height her weight is withheld, she's 14 in age, she has blondish-orange hair, a thin build and similarly colored skin and a Raichu tail and ears as a result of being infused with Raichu DNA, her original hometown, was in Pewter City, her pokemon are just a Raichu(F), Pidgeot(M), Vileplume(F), and a Ninetales(F)…and a moderately small bust and…“As SlaDiS said this 26 got extremely angry about this.
 
“You stupid computer! I just didn`t developed in that area that fast and who are you to say about a girls growing bust?” 26 obviously offended by the comment.
 
“Well, sorry…” SlaDiS said in it`s normal tone.
 
“So who`s next on the profile list SlaDiS?” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Well you`ll have to tell me later, because I have to get a certain person for your experiment…he walked right past me while you were talking.” 26 said.
 
“Hmm…I guess we will have to save the character descriptions for later huh?” Johnson said.
 
“Ok, I guess after he gets captured I guess our profiles will be answered.” Mr. Huge said into a slight thinking pose after his statement.
 
“So what makes you sure he will be captured in the next scene?” Johnson said.
 
“I`m guessing a plot advance of some kind.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Ah, plot advances are always handy.” Johnson said as we skip to Ace just walking along the unmentioned route.
 
“Ok, so maybe this wasn`t the best idea on route taking…” Ace said as he slightly brushed his hair as he got sort of jumped from behind.
 
“Stop right there in the name of great justice!” 26 said from the cover of a conveniently placed tree branch.
 
“What kind of justice is it?” Ace said turning back to see his assailant.
 
“What do you mean?” 26 said.
 
“Well there`s various types of justice, are you going by “Kim Kap Hwan`s Justice“, “Jhun Hoon`s chaotic Justice“ “Brider`s Royal Justice“ or just the normal justice?” Ace said asking 26 a question regarding justice.
 
“Well, mine is the Jhun Hoon type of chaotic justice, because it`s slightly evil…and you know I don`t anyone is going to get that reference since we did go for some very referential fighting game bits.” 26 said.
 
“Hey I do what I can. So what is it that you came here for?” Ace said.
 
“Oh right, our boss wants me to capture for an experiment of some kind, I don`t know what it is but I`m guessing its hybridization.” 26 said.
 
“Hybridization…that`s just weird, who`d do something like that? Plus I don`t even know what that is you crazy little funster.” Ace said.
 
“One, my boss, two you`ll see, and three who uses “SNK-grish“ and four go Vileplume!” 26 said as she sent out her Vileplume.
 
“Ah, so it`s a grass type fight you want huh? Go Meganium!” Ace said as he sent his pokemon.
 
“Well not exactly, Vileplume let`s start off with a Razor Leaf attack.” 26 said as she had her Vileplume attack with the attack she mentioned.
 
“Ok then, Meganium also attack with Razor Leaf.” Ace said as his Meganium as it used a Razor Leaf attack on said Vileplume, however both Razor Leaf attacks hit canceling each other out.
 
“You know, who didn`t see that coming?” 26 said shrugging.
 
“Ah well, Meganium Body Slam now!” Ace said as his Meganium went to do so.
 
“Not so fast! Vileplume use Stun Spore!” 26 said as Vileplume did said attack as .
 
“Meganium, try to dodge it and continue using Body Slam.” Ace said as his Meganium attempted to dodge the Stun Spore, but to no avail as it connected as his pokemon was now paralyzed from the attack.
 
“Hah, you tried to paralyze me so I thought why not paralyze back.” 26 said as she laughs at this as Ace begins to laugh as well. “…What`s so funny?” 26 said confused.
 
“Well, my Meganium knows this technique, called Aromatherapy let me show you how it`s done, Meganium use Aromatherapy now.” Ace said as his Meganium started to use said attack.
 
“So what`s Aromatherapy exactly?” 26 said confused in terms of actually never seeing the move before.
 
“Well see Aromatherapy cures any status condition, as in paralysis, burn, though as far as I know not to sleep, frozen, or confusion conditions to my knowledge.” Ace said as his Meganium was just about done healing with it's condition.
 
“Ah, I should have attacked then shouldn`t I?” 26 said as Meganium was done healing its condition.
 
“You probably should have.” Ace said.
 
“Never mind that, Vileplume use Sunny Day now!” 26 said as suddenly, due to the move the sun seemed to be shining bright.
 
“Anyway, Meganium use another Razor Leaf.” Ace said as his Meganium went to do so, however…26's Vileplume was ready for this.
 
“Vileplume dodge it now.” 26 said as her Vileplume dodged the Razor Leaf attack with a surprising quickness.
 
“What the how can your Vileplume avoid that attack?” Ace said looking confused.
 
“A special skill Vileplume has called Chlorophyll it doubles it speed, kind of makes it like a ninja.” 26 said.
 
“Kind of…” Ace said at a loss for words.
 
“Oh come on it`s not like my Vileplume is trying to emulate a ninja from that very overrated “Naruto” anime.” 26 said trying defend herself.
 
“Okay, but if you do I reserve the right to slap you or anyone else who`s thinking the same thing.” Ace said as his Meganium was still looking confused as to what to against the sped-up Vileplume.
 
“Anyway Vileplume use cut repeatedly on Meganium!” 26 said as her Vileplume did so…ninja style.
 
“Ahh! Meganium.” Ace said as Meganium was taking in a lot of damage.
 
“See my Vileplume is really fast with the sun out there right now.” 26 said boasting while her Vileplume is still attacking Meganium.
 
“You know maybe you shouldn`t have said that….Meganium Sweet Scent.” Meganium managed to brush of the Vileplume for a bit to use the attack, and in doing so a sweet smelling aroma filled the area where the two were battling.
 
“Nice, melon scented Sweet Scent...Vileplume what are you doing get back on the ninja-like attack.” 26 said in a sort of panic on seeing her Vileplume stop to smell the sweet scent.
 
“Meganium use Solarbeam while that Meganium is smelling the Sweet Scent.” Ace said as his Meganium did so shooting the attack out immediately.
 
“Vileplume move now!” 26 said as her Vileplume noticed the attack but it was a bit too late, the attack connected as soon as Vileplume turned around, and was knocked out.
 
“Have you forgot about Sunny Day`s effect when it regards to the Solarbeam attack?” Ace said sighing
 
“No…I just panicked when it happened and I forgot that was all.” 26 said hiding the fact she didn't know that part of the Solarbeam attack.
 
“So what`s your next pokemon going to be?” Ace said while stretching his arms.
 
“Well, go Ninetales!” 26 said bringing out her Ninetales.
 
“Ninetales huh, I might as well switch you out Meganium.” Ace said.
 
“Not so fast Ninetales use Flamethrower on Meganium so he wont even think about switching it out.” 26 said as her Ninetales surprised Ace and his Meganium.
 
“Meganium!” Ace was shocked at what 26 just did to his pokemon as the move had hit and knocking his Meganium out. “What was that for I was going to switch her out that was against the rules…”
 
“Screw the rules, I have…” 26 said before Ace stopped her.
 
“Just stop were not going there.” Ace said as he knew where that was going to lead as he returned his Meganium.
 
“So what`s your next pokemon?” 26 said pouting since she couldn`t complete the reference.
 
“Go Vaporeon!” Ace said as his Vaporeon came out. “Vaporeon let`s give that Ninetales a beating like we did to that other pokemon trainer…” Ace said to his Vaporeon.
 
“A water type huh…I`d better get serious here.” 26 removes her cloak to reveal a Raichu hybrid.
 
“What the, what are you really?” Ace said as he sounded generally surprised at what he was looking at.
 
“I`m a hybrid and a Raichu one at that, besides didn`t the number name give it away?” 26 said.
 
“Nope, and what number name, you didn`t even say who you were when you attacked me for a poke battle.” Ace said making 26 sweat drop a little.
 
“Oh right well my name…well codename is 26, should have been made obvious with me announcing I was a Raichu hybrid, and your name?” 26 said.
 
“Well, my name is Ace Kasigo, and why are we even having this long drawn out battle anyway?” Ace said confused.
 
“Well to advance the story some and to give a breath of fresh air to this bit…” 26 said as she suddenly stopped and shocked both Ace's Vaporeon, and Ace himself into a relative unconsciousness, without really saying anything.
 
“Now since that`s over time to contact the boss.” 26 said as she recalled her Ninetales, and saw the guy and his Vaporeon still knocked out from the excessive shock, and she did so.
“Hello Mr. Huge speaking.” Mr. Huge said as he got contacted.
 
“Yes, well could I get some sort of pickup on this guy down here, I kind of shocked a bit to much…” 26 said sweat dropping again.
 
“Oh my god you killed them!” Mr. Huge said shocked at the first sight of Ace and his pokemon being knocked out.
 
“You bastard!” Johnson said as he walked by carrying something.
 
“No I didn`t, I just shocked them enough to knock them out.” 26 said sweat dropping.
 
“Well, just bring them here I kind of got tired from watching your battle…I think the readers did as well.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“So no long drabble about what to do next?” 26 said.
 
“Nah, I`ll leave some of that part when you bring that person here, and that transport should be arriving soon.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Ok and will do sir.” 26 said as somehow the transport had just arrived.
 
“So what do you suppose we do while we wait for the subject to get here?” Johnson said.
 
“Well, we just wait for the next part really…” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Ah, so any explanation to how the for wall works?” Johnson said.
 
“Maybe in the comments section.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“This chapter took longer than I thought it would, mainly cause it put it a lot of jokes and that poke battle, and because I had to format it into two parts. Which took a while to do, as for references...SlaDiS from the first and the second chapters is supposed to be a spoof on “GlaDOS“ (or however it`s spelled) from the video game Portal. For the types of justice bit Kim Kap Hwan & Jhun Hoon`s are from the King of Fighters and both have a sense of justice though Jhun Hoon's was more of a chaotic kind as for Brider he was from a very obscure game and also believed in Justice. The “crazy little funster” line is classic SNK-grish…you should look that up…as for the lines Mr. Huge and Johnson said after the shock 26 gave Ace and his Vaporeon, that one should be obvious, oh as for the fourth wall, the term "breaking the fourth wall" in theatre generally means when a character is showing his/her awareness of the audience usually in a comical fashion...since I never explained that in the first chapter.
.