Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemorphed ❯ The Plot May Start Here Part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pokemorphed
By Hiro Konobu
Ch. 3: The Plot May Start Here Part 2
 
 
“So we last left off where Ace was being transported to evil base that really doesn`t have a name yet, in fact to save time on this note, let`s skip to right after the fourth wall explanation…as always I only own my own fanfiction.”
 
(We continue, with Mr. Huge talking to Johnson this time about profiles.)
 
 
“Well I was think we could get SlaDiS to do our profiles while were waiting for him to show up?”
 
“That`d be a good idea. Turn it on.” Johnson said.
 
SlaDiS could you give us some detail on our profiles?” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Hello again, you need more profile statements again?” SlaDiS said as it`s program was brought up.
 
“Why yes we do.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Sure, I`ll do yours, first.” SlaDiS said as she pulled up a profile of Mr. Huge which said...“Sure, the subject you see on the screen goes by the name of…” SlaDiS said as Mr. Huge interrupted her for a second.
 
“Hey SlaDiS could you hold off on the real name?” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Why would you?” Johnson said as he was confused.
 
“See I have a fear regarding my real name, I don`t think would take me seriously if they knew it.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Well, in that case I`ll respect your privacy unless if it gets forced off of you.” SlaDiS said as the profiling continued. “As for Mr. Huge he's originally from Veilstone City, Now currently resides off shore of Cinnabar Island, he's 59, has a stocky build, is about 6 feet even, has grey-ish black hair, though it leans more towards grey, and weight is withheld has no set pokemon as for the personality he's a bit eccentric, well to a degree and is experienced in pokemon “research“, and “hybridization”. As for location that was already mentioned. SlaDiS said as Johnson wanted see his profile.
 
“Interesting profile, what does it say about me?” Johnson said.
 
“Let`s see…error subject does not have character profile data on record.” SlaDiS said, kind of enraging Johnson at this point.
 
“What do you mean I have no profile!” Johnson said still in his mood.
 
“Well rumors have it that you only have a first name and those characters are secondary and doomed to suffer a fate worse than death, most of the time.” SlaDiS said as that left Johnson wondering what that was.
 
“And that is?” Johnson said still in wonder.
 
“You`ll be left in obscurity, or something similar.” SlaDiS said as it got Johnson freaking out.
 
“It can`t be, I've got to be a main character, or at least a supporting one, I mean I assist the boss of all people.” Johnson said as started down a road of eventual insanity, and left the room.
 
“So was the profile thing only a joke or the true thing?” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Pretty much a joke, I`ll just keep it this way for a few chapters unless the readers want him to gain a profile earlier than that.” SlaDiS said.
 
“Wow, you are really mean to that guy aren`t you?” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Only for humorous purposes.” SlaDiS said as a sound could be heard in the background.
 
“Hey SlaDiS I`ll talk to you later I think the subject 26 captured earlier is here.” Mr. Huge said as he went off to where the subject was placed.
 
“Hey boss, the subject is placed where you wanted him…in that test area cage right.” 26 said.
 
“Ok, I`ll go wake him if he isn`t up already.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Can I do it? A good shock will probably wake him up.” 26 said.
 
“Um, no you almost killed him and his pokemon last time…” Mr. Huge said as they went near Ace's cage.
 
“Hey I made sure they were still alive, and returned his Vaporeon to it`s proper pokeball.” 26 said still trying to see if she could wake them up with a shock.
 
“Yeah, but I have a better idea.” Mr. Huge said as he pressed a button on a remote control to activate something in the cell, which was a bucket of cold water.
 
“What the…where am I, and why am I drenched in water?” Ace said as he looked at his surroundings.
 
“Well your in our secret base, and is was a bid to wake you up.” 26 said.
 
“Yes, and to reveal a slight plot about hybridization.” Mr. Huge said as he came out from the back.
 
“First things first who are you?” Ace said.
 
“My name is Mr. Huge.” Mr. Huge said as laughed quite a bit at his name. “What`s so funny about my name.” Mr. Huge said in a confused tone.
 
“Oh nothing, it`s just that certain company we referenced in the first chapter is probably going to sue us now.” Ace said.
 
“I really don`t think so, because my name is more or less a spoof on one of their characters, and I also know the “Art of Fighting”.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“You may know the “Art of Fighting”, but have you kidnapped someone's sister?” Ace said.
 
“A long time ago in the nineties unsuccessfully, who knew doing that and even blackmailing their father, would only result in backlash from the son/brother and his rich friend.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“You really did that?” 26 said.
 
“Yeah, I even had lot`s of women around me because of it too.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Just a big fat player, huh?” 26 said.
 
“To a degree yes.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“So are you going to inject him now?” 26 said.
 
“I am I just need to do this first.” Mr. Huge said as he pressed a button that revealed some type of a knockout hammer, and the syringe with the DNA injection possibly mentioned in the first chapter.
 
“What are those?!” Ace said with a bit of confusion, and panic in his voice.
 
“A knockout hammer, and a syringe full of pokemon DNA, also as soon as you wake up you`ll be joining our organization as well.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Oh come on, I don`t want to be involved in any of your weird hybridization and/or organization plus I just woke up.” Ace said with more panic in his voice.
 
“I hate be the bearer of bad news but it`s too late now, and yes your going back to sleep, for the rest of this chapter.” Mr. Huge said this as Ace was knocked out by the hammer and injected with the DNA.
 
“So what now?“ 26 said.
 
“Well, I need to get Johnson out of his insane mood that SlaDiS gave him earlier.” Mr. Huge said as some changes started to take place in Ace.
 
“Okay, but who`s going to watch him transform?” 26 said.
 
“What, I thought you were going to stay here and watch.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Well you did say Johnson was acting insane, this is something I want to see.” 26 said.
 
“You do make a good point, hey SlaDiS could you log this transformation for me” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Will do sir.” SlaDiS said.
 
“Why are you keeping a log of things related to the transformations.” 26 said.
 
“Well to be honest I like to keep a log of the transformations if I`m not there at the moment like this one.” Mr. Huge said as he and 26 left the area as Ace`s transformation was recorded by SlaDiS...in this log.
 
Subject appears to be losing muscle mass and about four inches of height, upon seconds of getting said DNA treatment. After another 10 seconds had seen that the subject had seemingly gained some level of breasts, I`d say about a small B-cup pair, and that part down there has well you know became the female equivalentI'd say more on the fact he's become a complete female but I need to continueobviously I know so far that the DNA that was given to him was that of a female pokemon, but I wonder what it isnow I see that his I mean her hair no longer has it's normal red color and grown into a longer blue color just below her butt, this makes me think she's going to be some type of a water pokemon hybrid, and not only that but it seems a tail is sprouting from her back and how it`s looking I guess the DNA was from a female Vaporeon, as I also see the trademark fins that a Vaporeon has have sprouted fully on her face at the same time the tail was complete as well as an effect of gaining blue smooth skin and a slight two year age regression, and apparently the transformation was complete after that. Yeah that was basically the whole log of what happened from SlaDiS`s point of view as 26 and Mr. Huge came back into the room with a slightly saner Johnson from earlier.
 
“I`m still going to be killed later I just know it.” Johnson said.
 
“Can it Johnson, and look at what I made.” Mr. Huge said pointing to a girl wearing some oversized male clothing.

“She`s cute, and bit cuter than 26.” Johnson said as that earned him a thunder shock attack from 26.
 
“You know you did ask for that.” Mr. Huge said as he looked over the shocked Johnson.
 
“True, how dare he say that a simple water type is cuter than me?” 26 said as she looked over Johnson.
 
“Well, sorry.” Johnson said as he was trying to fix his hair that was currently in a puffy state.
 
“So what do you propose we do now, talk more about why you don`t want your first name to be mentioned?” 26 said.
 
“No…we will wait till the next chapter and introduce the new girl to our organization.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Ah, so we basically wait till the next chapter when she wakes up right?” Johnson said.
 
“Yeah, and then we shall slip a mind control drug in something we give her.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“One more thing does this organization even have a name?” 26 said.
 
“Nope.” Mr. Huge said as 26 and Johnson face fault as the chapter ends.
 
End Ch. 3
 
As you can see this obviously part two of the chapter, as for the “Art of Fighting” pun, yes Mr. Huge is actually a name spoof of Mr. Big from that same game, and even the plot mention was the same reference. Now for how this chapter was originally supposed to be done, there were originally supposed to be two enemies, but this was scrapped as well when I just made the whole focus on one character…at least for now, as for the type of pokemon/pokeorph Ace became I thought choosing one of the evolved Eevee evolutions one because I thought they were cool, and two this probably lessens the chance that this fic will get repetitive, since I obviously didn`t use a Pikachu,(since there overused anyway.)well mostly, expect some mundane stuff in the next few chapters though.”