Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemorphed ❯ There's Still No Plot ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pokemorphed
By Hiro Konobu
Ch. 4: There's No Overall Plot Yet
 
“So let`s recap what happened in the last two chapters, the organization doesn`t have a name yet, captured Ace after having a long drawn out battle with one of their agents known as 26 a Raichu hybrid, after some sort of plot advancement, one of the characters going a bit crazy, we see that Ace is about to wake up and is about to get a rude awakening when he…well…she sees her new body, this chapter is also a bit more mundane and meant to advance the story a little bit.”
 
(We start off an that unmentioned base that we last left off at.)
 
What happened, I feel like I got ran over by a bunch of Tauros. Ace said waking up, however he's still a bit groggy from the last chapter.
 
“So is she awake yet?” Johnson said as well Ace was still feeling a little weak from the hammer hit.
 
“She is though, she`s still a little groggy, probably from the hammer hit, and DNA injection.” Mr. Huge said.
 
*Why do I feel so tired and are they mentioning she? I'm a guy.* Ace thought not aware of his new form.
 
“So when are going use the mind control slime?” Johnson said.
 
“We shall wait for her to do a reaction gag, until then let`s observe her more.” Mr. Huge said.
 
*What do they mean about mind control slime? I`d also like to say I`m still a guy as well.* Ace thought somehow still not oriented with his surroundings.
 
“I just don`t know why I couldn`t combine the injection with the mind control slime while she was asleep.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“My guess was you were trying to save money.” Johnson said.
 
“Yeah, that was probably it and the guy selling the machine had a good pitch too even if it didn`t allow for any combination with my mind control slime.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Would have made this situation a whole lot better if I could have dumped it while she was asleep...I blame this on obligatory mentions of the mad/evil scientist kind.” Johnson said before Ace interrupted them.
 
“You know I can hear you two talking, and I`m a guy remember.” Ace said finally awake.
 
“Well, you should probably take a look in that conveniently placed mirror right there.” Mr. Huge said pointing to it.
 
“Yeah, you wont be mistaken for a guy ever, or at least for very a long time.” Johnson said as Ace did so, and…
 
“What in the name of the great ice cream salesman have you done to me!” Ace said freaking out very loudly.
 
“Yeah, I think he knows that he`s now a girl.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“And an age regressed pokemorph as well.” Johnson said.
 
“A Vaporeon to be exact.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“And a cute one at that.” Johnson said unaware that 26 was still in the room and getting another shock
from her.
 
“You know I`m still here right?” 26 said after shocking Johnson.
 
“Well, sorry it`s not my fault that happened.” Johnson said as Ace finally stopped screaming.
 
“Change me back now!” Ace said freaking out at her apparent situation.
 
“Sorry but we can`t do that, we are an evil organization after all.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“…Well couldn`t you have injected me with a male equivalent since I was captured?” Ace said still in her
mood.
 
“You see…we ran out of male pokemon DNA and decided to use something from our secondary area with female DNA.” Mr. Huge said. “Also to evade the fact we were doing so as a cruel joke.” Mr. Huge said whispering under his breath.
 
“So just be lucky you didn`t end up with un-evolved pokemon DNA, or worse something more girly than this.” Johnson said.
 
“…What could be more girly than that?” Ace said.
 
“Well, we had some Butterfree, Beautifly, Skitty, Lopunny, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy DNA in there just to name a few.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“I think we had some Bellosom DNA in there as well.” Johnson said.
 
“No we don`t…” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Why not?” Johnson said.
 
“See I used the last vial on a person who left my organization, and was threatening to sue me for 140,000
dollars for an unpaid Christmas bonus.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“Ah so how`d he…I mean she turned out when it was used?” Johnson said.
 
“Well he got age regressed to about 16 years of age, and became a girl, and a cute one at that.” Mr. Huge said as he also got shocked by 26.
 
“One, stop saying that people are cuter than me, two I think its too soon for that reference and three what about this Vaporeon girl over here?” 26 said.
 
“Oh right, well for you we can give you three choices for joining our organization, one well blast you with the mind control slime, two we can give a collar that will make you obedient to our cause, or three just pledge your allegiance to us the old-fashioned way.” Mr. Huge said getting Ace a bit ticked off.
 
“Uh, no you change me into this, and then expect me to join you, and to answer your question how about option number four the option where I bust out of here while kicking everyone`s proverbial …and was that a censor?” Ace said as he got ticked of and noticed his words got bleeped out.
 
“Yep, well that and the author doesn`t like to use cuss words if any at all that much in his fan fics.” Johnson said before skipping to Mr. Huge wanting to say something.
 
“Since you failed to choose an option I mentioned I`ll just hit you with the slime.” Mr. Huge said pressing a button.
 
“What is that…” Ace said as two streams of water come out of his hands negating the slime.
 
”Okay, I did not see that coming.” Mr. Huge said as Ace was surprised at what came out of her hands.
 
“How can water cancel out the mind control slime?” Johnson said as Mr. Huge grabbed a manual for said slime.
 
“Let`s see what it says here…congrats on buying the mind control slime…using the slime…ah, here we go, the slime is rendered ineffective whenever streams of water come out, due to water having some ability to diffuse stuff like that…” Mr. Huge said dropping the book in frustration. “Well I`ll just have do this the old fashioned way…” Mr. Huge said as he flipped an unmentioned switch that was pressed in chapter two, yes it knocked out Ace again.
 
“By that you mean torturing the readers with this bad dialogue.” 26 said all the while seeing if she could break the fourth wall.
 
“Look, I`m almost done with this dialogue, and if you don`t shut up about this I`ll probably do something you wont like.” Mr. Huge said pressing another button.
 
“Oh really what`s the worst you can do.” 26 said getting impatient.
 
“You`ll see, because after she wakes up your giving her a tour of the base and she`ll be under your command for a chapter or two.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“As much as I`d like that, why do I have to show and command her?” 26 said.
 
“I thought it`d be a good idea so she could get acquainted with the place, as for the command part I thought it`d be good for her training since you been here a year longer.” Mr. Huge said shrugging.
 
“Well I get it now, so will she wake up soon?” Though as 26 said this Ace woke up.
 
“So what it is it you want me to do first boss?” Ace said as she woke obviously under the control of the slime.
 
“Well, first I want you to tell me why you woke up so quickly?” Mr. Huge said still slightly shocked at the quick wakeup.
 
“Well, this fic is kind of on a budget so there was no internal struggle dream sequence, at least not yet.” Ace said.
 
“Say one more thing Ace isn`t a really good name for a girl, what do say about going by the name of Anna, or 134?” Johnson said saying something after remaining eerily quiet from the last few lines.
 
“I`ll accept the name change for both…boss.” Anna said though with a slight unmentioned hint of rebellion
in her voice. (A/N: I`ll just use Anna for her statements, unless if people want me to use 134 for the name.)
 
“Good, now let`s set up for the next chapter because this chapter has taken too long.” Mr. Huge rubbing his eyes.
 
“You know we technically can`t at this time.” Johnson said.
 
“Why not.” Mr. Huge said turning to Johnson.
 
“Well, we may need something else to setup the next chapter, well that and the fact this chapter feels short at this point in time like your real name Mike Roe, and we really didn`t do anything to setup an actual plot line.” Johnson said shrugging.
 
“Okay, I`ll let this go on for a bit longer then...and also don't call me by that name it feels like an embarrassing redundancy. Now 26, go show 134 the base in an obligatory story lengthening tour.” Mr. Huge said as 26 had went to the cage she was locked in.
 
“So are you ready to go on that tour?” 26 said.
 
“I am though someone needs to unlock this door…” Anna said sweat dropping a little.
 
“Oh, I guess so.” 26 said as she motioned for Mr. Huge to unlock the cage, in which he did off screen. “So
now are you ready for the obligatory tour?”
 
“I am, so what are we waiting for?” Anna said getting out of the place she was locked in.
 
“Well I`m waiting for the author to move the story along.” 26 said with some level of emphasis on breaking the fourth wall again.
 
“The author loves breaking the fourth wall doesn`t he?” Anna said as she and 26 began to walk around the base.
 
“Hey I think he just does to cover up his inability to actually write something decent...hold up for a second.” 26 said almost forgetting to mention the first area of interest.
 
“What for?” Anna said visibly confused.
 
“The training room, this also made people loyal to the cause, well those who were oblivious to it at the time.” 26 said.
 
“So what happened with it`s use then?” Anna said.
 
“Well when the slime was developed, the boss thought it`d be redundant so it was decided that the training chamber would only be used for actual training now let`s continue on.” 26 said while Anna browsed a bit before walking away to the next stop.
 
“So what`s next?” Anna said following 26 again.
 
“Well I`ll show you the fun part, the break room.” 26 said smiling.
 
“Break room?” Anna said confused again.
 
“It`s just filled with all sorts of games that you would expect from a break room.” 26 said peeking into the room a little bit seeing a few people and three in particular.
 
“So if we ever get back to “Wars World” we kill Lash for her little dimension experiment.” A person that looked like a Nidorino hybrid said while playing a game.
 
“Mike, who`s fault was it that we got stuck here in the first place?” A floating Misdreavus hybrid said to her partner who was standing in the area.
 
“I said I was sorry to both of Mikana and Mike, I thought the device would have just comically blown us up, plus how come you guys got to keep you gender when you got injected with pokemon DNA, I hate being a female torchic hybrid.” The torchic hybrid said apologetically.
 
“For one thing Carlos…he ran out of all the male versions of that particular sample.” Mike said to his friend laughing...but only getting comically burned by Carlos in the process.
 
“What was that for?!” Mike said he was about to fight with the female Carlos as Mikana tried to calm the them down.
 
"I sware there more pissed off right now maybe more so than an Iori Yagami fan watching the rival team ending on KOF XI." Mikana said as we skip back to 26 and Anna.
 
“I really hate it when the author tries to make fun of the fact he writes for other fandoms…” 26 said as she
continued on with Anna, well at least till a plot hole like end for this chapter as we skip to Mr. Huge and
Johnson looking at three silhouettes of what appear to be the legendary birds of Kanto.
 
“Now this is a potential plot!” Mr. Huge said with an excited tone.
 
“How original were going after the birds of Kanto.” Johnson said in a monotone voice.
 
“So it`s still a plot, after all our base is located near the Seafoam Islands after all, and it`s handy because you know how high priced gas is these days.” Mr. Huge said.
 
“True so I`m guessing that tour will continue in the next chapter?” Johnson said.
 
“Yep.” Mr. Huge said.
 
End Ch. 4
 
Author Blurbs Ch. 4
 
I admit this probably wasn't the best chapter because I really didn't think it through all that well, and it just came out as this. Now for the references, for the “what in the name of great ice cream salesman” line mentioned by Ace this is a quote reference to the old fatal fury game series. For the slime used this is more of an in-joke-ish reference to a role-play that I participated on another site see the slime was used for making hybrids loyal in that one, same went for the training room, I should also note the number names also reference the role-play, well a different one. For Mike, Carlos, and Mikana this is a baseless fandom reference as mentioned by 26, the three are characters I used in Advance wars fanfics, and I also tried to play off the fact I write in different fandoms, but that was a bit vague. For the line relating to the game KOF XI, you wont get that reference to easily unless you've seen that ending clip. One more thing, the 140,000 dollar sue joke is also a reference but I'll leave it up to you to figure out what it makes fun of, anyway please leave a review.