Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Sacrifice ❯ Echoes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sacrifice
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon at all. It all belongs to the creators and rights to the show are theirs except for this fanfic.
 
Summery: No alternative plot lines except to say Misty never left the show. Its my first fanfic so please be gentle in your reviews!
 
 
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
Echoes
 
 
Misty wondered what had happened to her. The last thing she remembered was that she, Ash and Brock were camping in a forest near Pallet Town. Ash had wanted to see his Mom before he headed off on another adventure. When they were all asleep a large machine had come out of the forest and had taken Misty and Brock away. Ash, she knew, had got away to find help. From the corner of the cell she was in came a moan.
 
“Where are we?” It was Brock who had just come round.
“I don't know Brock. I think we're in a dungeon or some sort of cell.”
“Who took us?” He asked, feeling that today was not going to be a good day.
“How should I know?” Misty said a bit angry.
“It's just that I had an idea that it was Team Rocket on one of their schemes of theirs”
“Well its not. If it was them they would have gloated by now!”
“Where's Ash?” Brock asked now pulling himself up to a sitting position.
“I don't know. I saw him going to get help after we got captured I shouted to him to go and get help. That was about two or three hours ago.”
“Well I hope he's all right. You know how he gets hot headed.”
“Well he's alright, I can feel it” Misty said sounding but not feeling confident.
 
 
End of chapter at the moment but I'll alter it when I read the reviews