Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Shellos Love ❯ Shellos Love ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shellos Love
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon. Many of the places to not actually exist in your Pokemon game so don't go looking for it. These Pokemon are based on actual plushie Shellos and actual high school desks.
 
It was another day at the Mt. Coronet Ravine and Shelldon didn't know that he was going to have an unlucky day with love. For the most of his life he has been rejected by female Shellos everywhere. His mom, his sisters, all of the East Sea Shellos and even all of the girls in the ESSAC in the area has rejected him. Despite all of this rejection, he has his eyes set on a West Sea Shellos; the poor sap has no clue what he is in for.
 
Meanwhile Shelly was preparing her “Miracle Liquid” for the local Poochyena who liked using because it leaves softer, shinier fur. Basically she was taking local Shellos slime and mixing in special plants to make a paste that 100% guaranteed to make your skin or fur softer and shinier than it will ever be with other products. Poochyena are the ones who sell it and give her some payment for her problems. The only problem is that when they come they have no clue how to use a toilet or “slime” like Shellos so it ends up near her house. It stinks really badly too, and it doesn't keep out her many annoying admirers.
 
Shelldon had just left his home when across the really deep crevice he saw the most beautiful Shellos he had ever seen. She was pink and white and had these beautiful pink corral spikes on her back. Not thinking properly and inflamed with love, he flew over to her and gave her a kiss.
 
Shelly was just gathering some bags of slime and when this random East Sea Shellos got close to her and… kissed her. She was so shocked and angered that she immediately hopped up and “spiked” the random Shellos down.
 
Meanwhile Shelldon feeling the pain on his back and slipping into the crevice “Why did I even bother flying when I'm falling?” he thought as he fell down into the fissure. “I love you!!!!!” he shouted out as he continued falling down the large crack and SPLASH he hit water bottom. Thank goodness I'm a water Pokemon he thought as he started swimming up.
 
What a stalker Shelly thought as after 50 times Shelldon was trying to kiss her and try to go out with out her again. This sucks she thought as he once again followed her to her home and tried to kiss her. At this rate my “Miracle Liquid” business is in the toilet if I can't work she thought as she spiked Shelldon down the pit again. Wait I know what to do…
 
Okay the 99th time is the charm. Today Shelly will go out with me she will not spike me with those hard pink spikes like she did the rest of the time Shelldon thought as he flew to the other side of the ravine. How right he was… As Shelldon got closer to Shelly I will get their and…
 
“Eat flaming Poochyena guano you stale fruitcake and stalker!!!” Shelly said as she launched the flaming bag of poop at the flying Shelldon. SPLAT!!! It burns!!!!” a terrified voice said as the shock of being knocked out by a flaming bag of stinky Poochyena waste from dinner hit him out of the air.
 
That was scary. I shouldn't try flying if I'm going to be hit by that stink bomb. I know I'll just ask her out from my home and Shelldon mused as he slimed his way back home. From the “safety” of his home he yelled out to Shelly, “HEY SHELLY!!! I LOVE YOU!!! GO OUT WITH ME!!!!” Only to see instead of Shelly's house on the other side Shelly with a catapult wearing orange goggles and holding a lighter with a Poochyena holding a bag with flies flying around it and then dying. Oh crap and that was putting it mildly.
 
During the time it took Shelldon to get back up home to the safety, Shelly had been up to other things. She and her friend Poochy, a Poochyena who was a wonderful salesperson if not genius in creating machinery, had made a catapult. Of course with the poop lying around it was simple to just put the poop into paper bags (P5 per bag, your choice of white or brown), light on fire (Lighter: P100), and launch on to the catapult (Parts: Wood P100 per piece; Rope P90 per yard; big shiny Bowl P60; and Plans Priceless). Next thing you know Shelldon is trying to extinguish the fire and get the mucho grosso poop off of his property.
 
The following day Shelldon, who was partially extra crispy and had to take a long bath because he was covered in poop, had to clean up his scorched guano covered property. Shelldon was in particular grateful for his big rock because if he didn't hide under it like a coward he would be caked in Poochyena poop. He decided that instead of the bold look he would instead pretend to be shy and ask her out like any other reasonable person. This time instead of flying over, which would result in poop bombardment, he asked Poochy to take a message for him that he was coming over and that Poochy was carrying him.
 
Now Poochy, who was carrying a letter, was pretty ticked off. I'm always the one doing all the work; maybe I can get a better job than a salesperson. Hearthome City score she thought as she got to Shelly's house and delivered the letter.
 
After finishing reading the very sweet borderline sappy love letter from Shelldon, Shelly had a change on her opinion of him and told Poochy to bring him over for a while.
 
Shelldon was leaping with joy when he heard this and almost jumped off a cliff when he heard she accepted his letter. After getting on Poochy and arriving, he felt like he was going to be sick. Even so, he said “Shelly!!! I love you!!! Please go out with me!!!” After several awkward moments of silence, she said “Okay I'll go out with you…”
 
After he said what he needed to say, Shelly though that is so sweet, but he is such a stalker so… “Okay I'll go out with you…SIKE!!!!!