Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Undeniable ❯ Undeniable ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Undeniable

He was a little stunned, to not put too fine a point on it. James had seen Jessie in many costumes, but he rarely got to see her in such a fine kimono. He decided that it suited Jessie with her lipstick coloured hair and keen, blue eyes. Of course, everyone was eyeing the contestants for the princess competition and every woman had done her best. But to be honest, he knew everyone would like Jessie. Why? As vain as she was bossy, Jessie was honest.

She was undeniably beautiful.

I mean, how could you not be? She was the tallest and the most alluring woman there! Those high cheekbones and that elegant nose, not to mention that knock-out figure. He couldn't really gauge Meowth's reaction, but he was certain the pokemon hadn't ever thought Jessie could look like a queen.

“She'll win for sure!” He thought with confidence and kept staring at her with fondness in his eyes. But he kind of wished she didn't look so beautiful... then he could keep it all to himself like the bottlecap collection. Something so precious shouldn't be displayed here. Not to everyone!

“Jimmy boy, I think you should close your meeeowth,” Meowth piped up, poking him in the elbow. James paled and then coughed as Meowth snickered. “Don't worry, seein' Jessie in nice clothes is a big treat. She almost looks tame and all.”

Jessie had undoubtedly won the beauty contest.