Pretear Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What The Mech? ❯ Oh boy! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What the Mech? Part 1

By J.R.Karsten

WARNING: The following is a original cross between 3 different worlds. This is how my ‘super hero’ would stack up against some anime characters out there. Needless to say, I don’t own Dragon Ball anything, Pretear, or Final Fantasy. Now with that, let me write this stuff…



“Stupid stupid stupid!” Words coming out of our second-most powerful person in this fan fic, the M.E.C.S. warrior (we’ll talk about what he does later) J.R. Karsten. This guy is business, he’s 5’6” tall, and other than the metal-covered right half of his body he looks quite human. The metal covers something powerful, (which we will deal with later also) and due to this he weigh as a almost insane 978 pounds.

Leading the battle team of the Universe Force from the Iron Core, he’s stressed out over the fact that he’s lost 7 games of Unreal Tournament in a row. When he’s not saving the universe he’s playing video games. Upset he smashed his computer up. “IMacs… what a sham.” J.R. said as the other three major members of the Universe Force came by.

Mario Lombardi walked in, with his knees bent to support himself on what is light gravity for him. Straight up though he’s 5’9” and weighs in at 403 pounds. He’s a humanoid falcon (Think Falco Lombardi from Star Fox’s little brother on this one), and clearly has a bad temper. “Damn it J that’s the 5 one this week. Now what is dah mission todah?”

Megery McLand is kind of short, 4’5” tall and weighs only about 20 pounds, but don’t let his small size full you, he’s quite brainy to make up for his lack of power. “Yeah Coronal, you got to stop killing the stuff we use.”

Jamie Light was a neko, 4’7” tall and weighing 109 pounds, she was very maneuverable and on top of that very quick to get to one point. Her pink ears twitched at what she heard and saw. “You’re right about that… That was mine! Why oh why do you do that to mesa?” Of course she also kind of talks like Jar Jar Brinks… so this fic seems to already be screwed up.

“Today guys it’s time for our tour around the very edge of reality… we’re going to a place called ‘Awayuki .’ There we’re meeting up with a group from Midgar. That is all.” James didn’t say who was getting their asses kicked today, but we’ll find out soon enough.

“What a second Coronal. You mean that guy with the very stupid romance novels has a place named after him? The one who married that widowed rich woman who owns the town and basically named everything after him?” Megery had to be sure.

“Yep Mengery.”

“COOL!” Megery held up a book that said ‘Lovely Tulip’ on it. “Think he can sigh this?”

“That Rejected author got someone to be his sugar mommy! HEHE!” Jamie wanted that to happen for her… but of course that’s off topic…



“S*#%!” (Edited for our younger viewers.) Hayate was still not over that ‘stupid Pretear who pisses me off’ bit… even after she got the Pintata down right, Himeno was still not good as ‘The Pretear or wind’ do to this. “Can’ you fight worth anything?”

“This isn’t a demon larva so I can’t find out how to beat it!” Sure enough, this wasn’t a demon larva, it was a demon though. A red fiery demon, seemingly asking if they had Shiva. Then again, that’s another story. “What the hell do you think I should be doing? I’m trying my best here.” The Princess of Disaster hasn’t been around for a while, scary as it seemed, this just brought into the mind ‘how do I beat her if I can’t be this thing?’

Just then, a spike haired guy with a huge sword came from the sky. “METEOR RAIN!” Just then a ton of meteors fell from his sword, and just then the monster flashed red and disappeared. After that, he flung his sword around and placed it behind him.

Exp: 50000 Gill 3000

Cloud: Level 40
Hayate: Level 79
Himeno: Level 9 LEVEL UP!

“What the hell is going on here? Yah spiky haired jerk yah better have gotten it done!” A very big dark-skinned man with a gun on his arm finally caught up to the blond. “Tifa and Red XIII were looking for you. And don’t you give me that S^$* that you were waitin for me.”

“Oh yeah right Barret, you know I could take him.” The blond looked at the girl in the short skirt. “Hey, not bad. Where did you get that dress?” Cloud wanted it so she could see ‘the princess’ measurements’ or something to that affect.

“What the Hell is that suppose to mean?” Himeno was shocked to know that she was indeed unable to beat the Princess of Disaster right now… but it wasn’t as strange as what was going to happen next.

The other Leafe Nights stood around the team and looked in wonder. The Youngest one Shin happened to like the Big Gun Armed guy. “Wow! Look Himeno! He’s got a lot of whiskers!” Hajime found slight amusement into that, but not Mannen. “Oh stop acting like a child, it’s his beard.” The three were arguing, and although Sasame could hear each word, he couldn’t tell what was going on with those three. As for Go and Kei… they had other things to talk about.

“WOW! That’s much more money they pay me at my job! Mind if I have it?” Go tried to get all the gil from Cloud. “Wait a sec! Where did you guys come from?”

Kei wasn’t sure what was going on. At least in explanation. “Hold on, are you guys cosplayers from that game that one of our rival companies made years ago.” As a video game whatever (his official title hasn’t been given to me though the anime) looked right at them, Himeno and Hayate un-preted from each other. “Could you guys hold one won second.” Himeno said, walking over to cloud…

*POW*

Could was sent flying, and in one moment, Himeno said the one most famous word said when a girl hit’s a guy high into the air. “PERVERT!” (Yes I know it’s Hentai, but that’s for another fan fic)

Barret was impressed… “So what yah guys doing here?”…




The Universe Force started walking around the town… things don’t get any more weirder than this. First, there was this pink-haired spoiled teenage girl who wanted to take J.R. to her room. J.R. walked out when a bald headed short guy with weird glasses on walked in. That wasn’t the worst part, that girl wanted him to be her servant… not happening.

It wasn’t as bad for Jamie though, the maid gave her a bunch of cookies. Smiling with a thank you, she caught up with J.R… both agreed to find others and get out of there. Mengery was chased all over the place by many wild animals. Of course the major point is Mengery isn’t strong, so he had officially 3 broken bones in his hand, 594 snake bites (Non venom-ness), a slight concussion, and one bad case of ghost skin.

Mario however just walked right by the guys. It was strange, Mario had a ice cream cone. He gave the others what he had… it would have helped if birds could taste what they eat. The three didn’t even want to know why this ice cream was made for grown up tastes.

Just when this place couldn’t get any weirder, it did. “STOP!” A guy who’s wearing a very funny outfit, started looking like Robin lifting one of his legs in the air and spreading his arms out in the air. “I am the Great Sayen Man! You Evil Doers will be stopped!”

Ok, normally this would end in 3 guys and a girl with broken bones, and possibly dead, but little did this guy know that he fell right into a easy attack against him. J.R. used all 978 pounds of his leg sweep kick to bring him down. “Does this guy have something else to do with his day?”

“Mesa don’t think so J, in fact I think this guy could use some…” Jamie went though her purse. “MAKE-UP!” Quickly the neko started to take off the strong guy’s outfit and started to deck him out… in the end she ended up making him look like a very big Joker. “Tell Batman I said Hiya!”

The guys weren’t amused, but they agreed that she had great make-up skills. “Cool, now all you need to do are the guys from Mega Man and you’ll be unbeatable!” J.R. looked at the guy who now had not only Joker’s head. “Um… Jamie, you kind of… added a little too much make-up.” Costume would be more like it… Black Leather looked way better on Michele Fifer anyway (Hally Beary was hotter, but that’s a no dun thing).

“HEY! How dare you make fun of Robin… I mean The Great Sayen Man!” He did the same thing, leg in the air, arms out, J.R.’s Leg Sweep, Back on the ground, Jamie’s make-up and costume. “HEY! What’s these red shades on my face?”

If that wasn’t enough… a weird purple and white armored guy was standing right behind them…



Yeah, I know, little sense in the last part, but you know, I’m doing this spoof because… many things are… well… pointless.

Just so you know, tell me if my writing sucks since this is my first shot at comedy. Read and Review.