Pretear Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What The Mech? ❯ Battle: or an excuse to move the story along ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What the Mech? Part 2

Again by J.R.Karsten

Warning: As before, anything not based on Final Fantasy, Dragon Ball Z, or Pretear are owned by me… that’s right! I own something!



“So you’re after the Princess of Disaster?” Cloud some how came back to Earth with only 5904 HP damage, he had to use an X-potion to keep him going, since Aeris had the cure materia when she walked into the Temple of the Ancients and we all know what happened after that. “That’s weird, we’re working with a group of people and we’re both looking for a guy in a black cape.”

“Uh huh!” Himeno said while eating a doughnut. “And what happened was we sound this guy and we thought it was a demon larva.” Without the Leafe Knights around Himeno’s life is based on two things: Her step-sister trying to pull very bad pranks on her and her dad’s relentless work with his art… and tulips.

“Quite interesting indeed.” A red wolf like creature said from high above them. “Cloud, mind telling me what you’re doing here? Let me guess, she’s a flower girl.” The creature had the number ‘13’ tattooed on his shoulder in Roman Numerals.

“Actually, now that you mentioned it…” Cloud saw the many flowers around the house, taken well care of, then he thought he could put two and two together and get 4. “Well basically she’s a specialist in tulips.”

“I TOULD YOU HIMENO!” A weird looking man with round glasses said while jumping from the second floor, needless to say… “OUWOWH!” He had something in his pocket that fell out. It was a doll made out of clay, however not just any doll made out of clay…

“Wha… what is this?” Himeno looked at her father once again. Normally this would end up in a smashed clay doll (since these were very fragile) a mad daughter and a sad father, but…

“This man has good hand work Cloud, maybe he wouldn’t mind building us some weapons like that guy who told us where the Keystone was.” Red XIII looked over to the two, then again it wasn’t anything to talk about, he carefully stood on his back legs, barely able to walk over and grab the clay doll and hand it to Cloud. All of this would have gone well, but let’s get back to the other side of things…



“WHEN I SAID NO MORE COMIC BOOKS I ALSO MEANT MAGNA!” J.R. yelled out to Jamie after she made ‘The Great Sayan Man’ look like Inu Yasha. “Now got back to video games!” Jamie would have followed such an order if it wasn’t for a burst of energy that crashed right on top of them.

“So much for that display!” The Man with the purple and white armor laughed out loud, his tail slowly crawling behind him as he walked toward what he believed were 5 dead ‘earthlings.’ Then again, you haven’t seen 4 of them in any piece of work, so here we go…

First off, J.R.’s armor was green. On his right arm he had a plasma rifle that basically is much like Mega Man’s only that he doesn’t need to recoil his arm to use it, it’s a directly attached object, and his hand is fully able to move with it. His left hand was where he’d hold his close-range energy blade, if you attacked with that it would do damage, but it would also shock your enemy. On his back were a set of cannons that function much like wings, however these bad boys could shoot out just about anything. To cap it off, his boots were also made with a energy burst attachment, allowing him to not only thrust into the air but shoot you down from close range. The other 4 were missing, but trust me, this would be over within 2 minutes… all and all the time to set this up takes merely 0.213 seconds, well more than the eye can see. “That was your first mistake… your second one is making the armor a part of this fan fic… I am Plasmawarrior…” J.R. pointed his plasma rifle at the armored monster. “You are finished!”….



“So tell me more about this ‘Princess of Disaster.’” Red XIII was asking one of the kids, the one who was wearing green (let’s assume he doesn’t know their names yet).

“Don’t tell him anything!” The one wearing a bandana on his head covered the youngest one’s mouth.

“Yeah! Go will totally kick our heads off for that!” The one wearing the blue shirt warned. “Besides, we’re suppose to wait for that guy from the place called ‘Houston’ or something… from America I believe or wherever the hell they call it.”

Hold on! Cloud thought about what was said… ‘Houston’ was a area with a private military base hidden away from anyone’s site… could it be that these guys were expecting the same group of people? “Houston, I know where that is… hold on.” Could put out a projection of a very, very old man on a floating… whatever thingy.

“Ho ho ho!” The projection was saying things. “Because I’m not going to be alive for this moment, I have sent this to be delivered to the one known as ‘Sakurianah Seay Poronianu.’ He is fully aware of the work needed to be done… and for that to happen he must work with the White Queen and Master of Force. Oh by the way, please give that Neko Hottie my regards!”

All would have been better explained, if it wasn’t for a shadow in the distance…



J.R. was having a little trouble with the guy in armor. First off, the major problem was of course how long he wanted to talk. “What’s your plan?”

“My plan is simple! First, I find out who the ‘Pretear’ is, take her life force, control the life on this planate and start to rule over all other worlds. Of course it all starts by me killing you! If you think you can…” After about a boring 5 minutes, it was clear to J.R. that this guy wasn’t going to do anything to stop him, so he simply started to shoot at him… landing a few blows, not doing too much damage, but he went on talking.

“Now that you keep using that weak fire power, let me explain how I’m going to…”

“EXPLAIN THIS PUNK!” With a quick POW the armored monster feel right into the ground. It looked like a human-like bird hit him with his right hand, holding a axe-like weapon in the left. His armor wasn’t nearly as decked out, however his weapon was. “Yah know, if yah tried a little less talk…” it wouldn’t last long, the monster would get up…



“Himeno isn’t it?” Barret asked her a few questions… but on the walk down the hall and to her room they got a power outage, a small one that was back up in mere moments, but enough to make the lights go dark. Just than a teenaged girl bumped into him.

“WHAT NERVE! I’VE NEVER…!” The girl with pink hair looked at Barret with what was once anger now in heart stuck love… it wouldn’t last though, as a quick spinning of light revealed two cacti looking creatures. “EEK! Get them away from me!” Cleary though this was the Final Fantasy VIII version of the enemy and not the Final Fantasy VII version, so Barret had to use something to beet them. “Grudge Lance!” A man with horns on his head, a mask, and a horse with 6 legs… you know the rest, let’s just get to the point…

“OH WOW! Never have I seen a man so powerful before! You must come with me!” The Strawberry Blond dragged Barret to her room…



“Ok, what the Hell does it take to beat this guy?” J.R. and Mario haven’t done anything to him but make him talk more and get even more angry… things don’t look good “I knew we should have put in Mortal Kombat in this fan fic! Then at least we know that we can beat someone up without us having any problems!” J.R. wasn’t any closer to finding out who the guys from Midgar are, or who they were suppose to be protecting… but man is this getting interesting.

“Now that you two are finally finished trying to stop me, I think I’ll find the others you were working with! And then I shall…”

“Yeah yeah, we heard this one be four, yah finish us off, yah take over the universe, yah send us to another dimension, just shut up and do it already, you’re making our readers lose respect for yah! Mario taunted at the evil monster.

“I’ve only seem him for like 10 minutes and I lost all respect for him already!” J.R. said nearly in mono tone… only that he stressed the already part. “I guess this would be a good time to put in something for a advertisement or to be continued thing right?”…

Actually, I’ll do both!

To Be Continued…

Writer: J.R.Karsten
Producer: J.R.Karsten
Director: J.R.Karsten

No unbeatable super aliens were harmed during this fan fic.

Today’s part of What the Mech was brought to you by: Salon Sailor Moon: If it works on Blue Green and Pink Hair, it will work for you!



Ok, that one is random… but it’s a beginning to battle #1... Or at least what I hope is battle #1. Anyway, other notes you should know: Yes, Plasmawarrior is my creation, and before you say my Japanese sucks, Sakurianah Seay Poronianu is completely made up. You’ll see what that’s suppost to mean soon enough.

Now please review this fic… it’s hard getting people to read it, or just about anything without reviews.