Pretear Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What The Mech? ❯ We know what's going on now huh? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What the Mech? The Part after the last one!

By J.R.Karsten

Tell me, if you had something that’s not Final Fantasy Pretear or Dragon Ball Z that is in one of your fan fics wouldn’t you claim them too?



“I see, so you’re name is Barret?” Aymata Awayuki, the pink haired girl in the shower that’s way to big for any normal human being (or sane one in this fan fic writer’s opinion) started saying random stuff. “You should be very grateful, you’re going to be my servant…” It didn’t take Barret but 2 seconds until he picked up a balding man and flung him at the door as it opened… and let’s just say that the man’s head was not only balding, but he was about to lose whatever’s left of his eye site… “Tachcoma!” We’ll stop here before I have to bump this fan fic to a R rating…



“I’m out of ideas J! We’re not getting anywhere on this guy!” Mario A.K.A. Cyclone had no way of beating whoever this ways. “ya know we’re don for when we can’t scratch em!

“I think I can deal with it…” J.R. A.K.A. Plasmawarrior knew what to do. “Mario, remember that time that we took care of the White Energy Hero?” J.R. reminded Mario of something that didn’t matter in this battle. “I recall that there were just doing things that we were just pointless and stupid… like talking to him endlessly.” J.R. got out one of his 300 page book reports on the weapons of the 3rd moon or Endor. “The Ewoks started to attack with spears and rocks…” J.R. kept going on, even after the attack on the Death Star… “And that’s why it’s a Galaxy far far away…” It seemed the monster was far far away too…

“That’s, what kind of Anime I work for? That’s it, I’m going to get my agent on this!” The monster left Earth, never to be seen from again…



Cloud was still working on figuring out what Himeno was going to do, by the time he called Cid Yuffie and Tifa were on the way. However, he was bored and started listening to some of Kei’s stories. “So you’re telling me that the difference between a Pretear and a Princess of Disaster is rather one is good or evil?” Cloud repeated what Kei said. “And she doesn’t know this huh?”

Go nodded. “Nope, I think I drug her into this very well.”

“Go, we didn’t drag her into anything…” At first, Kei turned right around to where Go was expecting to see him, instead he saw a cute little cat-girl hanging upside-down from one of the braches. “Um… girlfriend?”

Go was now wearing a Kyo outfit from King of Fighters… Boy this kitten was fast. “I don’t know! When I turned around I was wearing this and she was right in front of you like so!”

“YEPS!” The neko said with great delight. “JAMSIE! I…FOUND…THEM!” Jamie said out to where the whole universe could hear her. A quick meeting between Go and the Great whoever summed up how good these guys where. “Why thank yah! I know I’m fast and I know I’m cute but Tee-Hee!”

“I hate to say this, but these guys may be the only ones who know what’s going on.” Sesame said holding his ears. “Next time please be a lot more quieter to the ears.” This was the one time being the Leafe Knight of Sound was a bad thing. But for all that it was worth… everyone was together at least…



“I am Cornell James Raymond Karsten II, F.O.R.T.E.S.S. Unit 11026... Saykuriana Sey Poronianu: Plasmawarrior the Unbeatable if you want to put it into English. My mission is to bring major information to one of my Majors here, also to make sure that the battle against one of the ‘Dark Leafe Sayen Clones’, or that’s how they inform me, will take place. Major Cloud, please report me on the latest information.”

“Yes, sir. At 0832 hours Awmiyuki time, a clone of the demon Ifrit attacked one of our strongholds, and at 913 hours Awmiyuki time I defeated the clone. The official notice is that a clone of Mr. Mannen will attack at 1200 hours Awmiyuki time.” Cloud was in on this from the beginning, leading everyone to belive that this fic isn’t a random one after all.

“If it’s Mannen’s clone then we should have no problem!” Go said picking him up and carrying him much like a school girl would carry a small book. “He’s just a small kid that can’t do anything but complain!”

“Let me go!” Mannen yelled out, sure enough he was let go, crashing hard on the ground. “HEY! Go what the…?”

Kei interrupted at that part. “First you complain that that he won’t let you go, now you complain that he did let you go! Make up your mind.”

“Guys, the problem is this, 1200 hours was… noon, meaning…” Jamie looked at Megery, a fire based warrior frozen in ice. “Um… guys!” If it wasn’t for the girl’s quickness she would be iced too.

“What’s going on here?” Himeno found out soon enough, Mannen is putting a chokehold on… Mannen? “You have Go!” The one choking out the other one said. “Go, Pret with me!” Himeno didn’t know who to shoot for, but sure enough, they started to Pret… a good 15 seconds of color covered nudity dancing and outfit changing… too bad after that Barret simply shot down the fake Mannen. “HEY YOU BIG OVER-GROUWN TEDDY BEAR! WATCH WHAT YOU’RE SHOOTING!” Mannen nearly got killed with the Leafe Sayen Clone too.

“I bet the writer didn’t need to use spell check in the whole paragraph and yet it has all those red squiggly lines on it!” Jamie said (in fact until the word squiggly I didn’t need to). “I think this boy needs a time out!” Jamie took him in her paws and brought her to the inside. “Bad boys like you should be happy you’re alive!”

Everyone went their different ways, winning the battle all was done for now… but Mengery was still frozen in the ice… although it was melting. As soon as his heat thawed he was yelling. “HEY! GET ME OUT OF HERE!” Little did they know someone heard Mengery… someone who had a bad experience with Barret… but I think I need to wait until the next chapter, I’m lost in some of this too.



This chapter is basically the information that sets up nothing, normally you should pay attention to this, but not today, since I know this fic will make no sense anyway. Read and Review… random bits of insanity are on the way!