Pretear Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What The Mech? ❯ The big fight! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What the Mech? I lost count now…

By J.R.Karsten

I owe about the story and 4 characters, Final Fantasy Pretar and Dragon Ball Z are ripped off from someone…



At the dinner table of the Awmiyuki home, J.R. and his team were guests… right next to Himeno… and if J.R. wasn’t so picky of a eater, he would have thought she was a total slob, then again J.R. never needed food anyway. The dinner was uneventful to say the least, considering how it was only ‘Oh my darling!’ and ‘Would you like some more Miss Himeno’ and ‘WHERE THE HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Is Mengery!’ tossed out by Mario at the end. Needless to say, J.R. was bored already… he was wondering what happened to the ‘other guests…’ “Excuse me Mr. And Mrs. Awmiyuki, I have to go for now. Come on guys, we have to hurry for our business trip. Thanks for everything.” The three guys walked out of the huge house, of course J.R. knew where Mengery was… he was hoping he stayed put too. “The next clone should hit at daybreak shouldn’t it?” J.R. asked Jamie.

“How the hell does mesa know? Could told us the last two times right?”

“Yeah, but yah can’t jus let em tell us everything yah know.” Mario had a point, Cloud knew the last two, but he got lucky since the information was found early… now it was time to get Mengery out of the block of ice they kept him in…

“Allow me to introduce myself! Name’s Cait Sith! I have a request of you!” The mog-toy gave a contract to the now normally dressed Great whoever he was. “Gohon, you are one of the 4 fan fic people selected to fight in a no holds bared battle to the end of the next two chapters! Congratulations!” Gohon nodded… he hadn’t been paid much since that time playing DDR… of course he had to dress up as Catwoman, but…



“You don’t say?” Go looked like this was the title fight he was waiting for. “So who am I going up against?”

Mengery was still half covered in ice. “Some guy named Cid… smokes and flies like a mad man… they say he’s the best air fighter in the game…” Mengery had no idea what that meant. “Besides, we got bored of the fan fic’s main idea so we’re having a side story to it that makes no sense to the plot, and has no meaning what so ever, kind of like Azumanga Daioh
in a way!” Mengery smiled as go signed his name down. “So how long do you think it will take them to kill… er how long will it take you to knock them out?” Mengery knew that he was a 100-1 shot…

“I’ll send them to the next star past this one! Trust me, 4 light years takes a while!” Go replied, not knowing someone was watching him already…



“ATTENTION ALL FAN FIC FANS! THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WISHING WOULDN’T HAPPEN IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!” The announcer from Dragon Ball Z Budaki yelled out loud. “OUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!”

J.R. got front row seats for this match, a match of 4 anal and more importantly over the top fighters. “I want normal orange juice please.” J.R. said to one of the people giving out drinks.

“I’ll take a Cat-nip Margarita.” Jamie said also.

“Normal Coke for me.” Mengery also said.

“We’ll just take ice water thank you.” Hayate just wanted something simple… Shin had already started on his 5th free ice cream cone.

“You know that Go’s going to get killed right guys?” Mannen meant that as a joke, but not everyone thought it that way.

“Mannen, don’t say things like that!” Hajime blurted out. “It’s bad luck.

“The probability of Go wining is only 12 percent.” Kei had to add that to where everyone else in the front row could here it.

“Does this guy always have to give you the odds?” Mengery asked. “Here’s the odds of you talking in the rest of this chapter… 0! I’m the one who deals with the odds!” Mengery had the Las Vegas odds out, 125-1... Not looking good already.

“IN THE NORTHEAST CONRER! HE HAS A UNSTOPABLE RECCORED OF 20-0! THE PAIN IN THE PLAIN! THE CHAIN-SMOKING SUPERSTAR! CID HIGHWIND!” A roar of fans and everyone in the tobacco industry was heard after his announcement. S^#(! I didn’t expect this much of a fan base!” Cid lit up another one, and just then Joe Camel’s replacement was found.

“IN THE SOUTHEAST CONER! HE CAN’T BE DESTROIED WITH HIS RECCORED OF 25-0! HERE HE IS, THE BONE CRUNCHING BACK BREAKING MASTER! MARIO LOMBARDI!” Mario walked in with his knees bent, some fans cheered, others especially Sega booed him. “Bring it on! I’ll beat down anyone!” Mario held up his Axe Blaster on his shoulder.

“IN THE NORTHEAST CORNER! MAKING HIS PONTLESSLY DOOMED… UM DISREGARD THAT STATEMENT. GO… UM…I guess he doesn’t have a last name. Normally a beginner would be booed out of town, but the fact that he was hot made the ladies toss roses down on him “I told you I’d get better fans than you do!” (A/N: He gets 3 girls numbers too btw)

“AND IN THE NORTHWEST CONER! THE MOST POWERFULL MAN SINCE WHO KNOWS WHEN!” Yes, you know who is replacing Gohon… only because Gohon couldn’t get out of his Catwoman outfit. “THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE PERSON WHO CAN’T BE KILLED BY THESE THREE DOOMED SOULS! GOKU!” *POW* *SLAM* *CRASH!* The match began as Goku hammered down on the other three.

“Is he always like this?” Sasame asked without knowing what to expect, turning around to what he thought was Jamie, but it ended up being J.R. dressed up as Sailor Moon.

“Yeah, it gets to be a blowout after Jamie dresses someone up as a Magic Girl… expect this to be over by halftime.”



Cid was the one who started to attack. “You dumb f#&%($&#&$!(^” Cid started off with a swear attack. “Missed me!” Go rained down fire on everyone. “KAMAYAMAYA!” Goku started using blasts of energy. “Yah kidden right?” Mario used his universe famous punch, it slammed all three from one end of the arena to the other…

“That guys got one heck of a arm!” Caption Ginu said just to get in this fan fic.

“Yes, with his current skills and abilities, he would easily beat me!” Frefill added into this just to do the same.

“Hey! You’re hogging my fan fic time here I do deserve some respect!” Barret said for no reason.

“It’s not too late for bets!” Mengery said giving the latest odds on the fight…



Go: 125-1: Favorite among female fans
Lombardi: 75-1: Every bad-person’s pick.
Goku: 50-1: Can be easily talked into a loss.
Cid: 45-1: Because everyone else has a noticeable weakness and he just swears…



Who’s going to win? You’ll have to find out next time! Now a word from our sponsors!

Today’s part of this fan fic was brought to you today by the letters, F, B, S, and the numbers 9, and 6!

What the Mech? Is a J.R.Karsten production!

Yes… nothingness… thus is the way this fan fic should be. Review before they shut me down here!