Pretear Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What The Mech? ❯ So much for the battle... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What the Mech? In-between Part 4 and Part 6

I’d say the normal “3/4ths of this stuff doesn’t belong to me” Disclaimer, but that’s getting boring.



It’s taking too long for Cid to beat the living s#&( out of people, then again he didn’t expect to be overly-booed by the fans for dropping so many F-bombs in a row… good thing I’m not planning to write that in this fan fic. Anyway, back to the matter at hand, Cid starts to throw dynamite sticks at Goku, trying to unload on his spiky black haired butt… although with this being more of an attack that hits everyone, it didn’t do too much damage. The highest attack rated at 394... And at this level, that’s kind of weak.

“Why doesn’t he just use Highwind?” Kei asked knowing the game very well. “I thought you said this would be over at halftime.”

J.R. finally got back in his normal threads… not like it matters, as the neko started going after the almost easy to strike at Barret. “I also though that that wasn’t a wardrobe malfunction with Tifa during the halftime show, but I guess we both were wrong on that one… the FCC may fine me way too much for that.” Yes, Tifa did have a problem, her boots were exchanged with high heels… Final Fantasy VII Commandment #10: Tifa Shall only wear boots! “So with that mistake, I guess I’m down two to you Mr. Possible…”

Of course, this battle was a dead heat… until there was another, yes, I know this had no point to it, another Dark Leafe Clone… This one was something different then the others…

*POW!*

A very big, very strong looking armored man crashed the party… this guy was about twice the size of Superman on his strongest day, and looked like a messed up Backstreet Boy. If you want to know, he had blond hair, brown eyes, and instantly won the ladies over, making Go look in a blank stare.

“Hey Ladies! This guy isn’t suppose…” With that this Dark Leafe Clone put Go in a chokehold, fire had no effect, this guy was built… way too built. It wouldn’t take long for the others to know there was going to be trouble.

“You have Plasmawarrior?” This M.E.C.S. type clone said, of course the other three were already surrounding the monster of a man wanting to get at him.

“Alright numskulls! The first person to tare this b%^#& apart wins!” Cid explained to the others, getting ready to attack with his trusty Choco/Mog Materia. Of course, Cloud had all the good ones, especially the one they’d need: Knights of the Round.

“I’m ok with that, this should be easy!” Goku was getting ready to fire a few energy bursts at the huge man, but the problem with that is if he hits this clone, he’d hit Go in the process, a problem with also any summon, it doesn’t do well when someone’s being held hostage.

“I just want to get this stupid fight over with, I have lunch with Spider-Man in an hour!” Mario popped his knuckles and got ready for his shot at the guy, clearly he wasn’t in the mood to have his huge battle with 3 soon-to-be losers interrupted by this freak of a clone.

None of them would get a chance… not today at least, as J.R. would be in the middle of the arena for the next all important move. “Hey! Big Strong Man! I’m right here!” J.R. wasn’t wearing the armor, as the huge man leg Go, um…, go. “Plasmawarrior no like! Me Crusher Smash!” The huge man started to act like Hulk, meaning that we have two Marvel Comics tidbits in this chapter alone. He moved in close to use one of the old Zangife Pile Drivers on J.R., someone who would weigh about 432 or so pounds more than the leader of the M.E.C.S. J.R. still didn’t use his armor as the big strong guy moved closer still. Just a reminder, remember that armor on the right side or J.R.’s body? Well… he took it off his arm, and used a energy attack that Goku would love to know…

‘Supernova!’ The Computer said as J.R. used multiple energy-based attack out of one hand… really how can anyone survive that now? They can’t, in fact, everyone was so afraid to get hit by that they instantly declared J.R. the winner… as for the Dark Leafe Clone, he was sent somewhere with the purple armored whatever, never to be seen from again.

“Your Leader has, incredible potential.” Hayate had to admit… yet another someone who’s stupid and pisses him off… just like the last one.

“Yousa right about that!” Jamie giggled and pointed to the three younger nights, Shin dressed up as Chibi Chibi, Hajime dressed up as one of the Mushroom Kingdom’s ‘Toads’ if you will, and Mannen is dressed up like Skuld.

“Would you quit with the cross-dressing and stuff already! Can’t you at least dress guys up as normal.” Himeno… poor Himeno… she didn’t know what she was getting herself into… and preeting isn’t going to make her look nearly as bad as what Jamie would do… but I’ll save that for the next Chapter…



“So here’s the report!” J.R. slammed a book that seems to have the size of a microwave in thickness.

“THE HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! If I’m reading that! Just give it to us in one word, without using the letters Q,Z, or X.

J.R. nodded and said what the total conclusion of this battle really was. “Invasion!”

Everyone nodded, expect Shin who was making sure of the letters. “No Q, no Z, no X…” Red XIII nodded. “So what you’re telling us is that there’s something trying to take over Earth?” Kei was still studying the odds of that happening. “It’s a 0.29% chance…” It really didn’t matter, the fact was…

“Ok, everyone, we’re under attack, the world, or at least this fan fic, is in danger… then again, some of us won’t make it…” J.R. looks at a photo of Aeris, and apparently he meant that as a reminder. “So I can’t ask you to come with me.” Barret shook his head. “Yah kiddin right? The only reason she died was ‘cause Cloud didn’t get his s%#* together in time.” Cloud looked down at his feet. “It wasn’t my fault that time, Tifa wanted me to stay at her place…”

“Whatever the past reasons… it’s time to get to work now.” Himeno was starting to sound like a Pretear… surprising since she still doesn’t believe that she’s being used. Then again, so is Sasame… speaking of wish, he just went to his radio station.

“Today’s mail is from a girl living in America. She rights: I have been a fan of your show since I visited Japan just a few weeks ago, I have this bad habit of dressing up people just to make fur of them, can you tell me how to kick this habit…” Normally the mild mannered Sasame wouldn’t have a problem, but he double checked to make sure no catgirls were around. “It’s quite simple really, find who you can and can’t make fun of, like your friends, please don’t try to do the Card Captor Sakura thing and have your Sakura dress up in such weird outfits…” Instantly, in another part of this fan fic, a aqua haired girl giggled. “So, tell me, do they pay you well Jamie?” The Neko nodded. “Yep, and that’s just the beginning! They say Love can come and go but hate lasts forever…” Jamie got out the bunny suit. “Wanna come with mesa?” Nodding and smiling for the first time in who knows how long, both equally looked for a target…



“Now, it’s fun time!” A Shadow in the backyard of the Awayuki home with a long, but straight sword got ready for battle… a non-human shadow.



Yes, I know this is going no where, but still please review before I have nothing to write for.