Pretear Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What The Mech? ❯ The Evil is here! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What the Mech? Bored with this already?

Disclaim this: I’m trying to write a fan fic made up of 3 different groups I don’t own, it’s getting hard to write this all the time, so pay attention: I don’t own Cloud, Goku, or Hyate, got me?

Leafeania, a place where Walt Disney would soon find the most magical place in the universe, such lovely trees and flowers grow in this nearly impossible to reach part of the whole universe. So impossible that with all the time humanity has tried to find it, only seven souls were able to reach it… that number has grown a lot since invasion is taking place. “Are you guys sure this will work?” Cloud looked at Kei’s choice of design, kind of looked like something Snow White would live in, but for the money, fact that rent was free, and with limited electricity being run in it, you couldn’t beat the deal.

“We kind of stick out in Ayawuki, so it’s best that we get set up here.” Tifa couldn’t believe she was fined 200,000 dollars for the problem in the last chapter. “Besides, it’s not like we can get everything here and not pay for mako right?” Tifa flashed everyone a bright smile. “Come on guys, this should be fun!”

Go and Mannen were in charge of building each room, Hajime was in charge of refreshments, Shin was in charge of the foundation, Kei took the role of supervisor, while Sasame and Hyate were fighting over who would win in a batter between them. To be honest, the work got done sooner, because or Red XIII’s words of wisdom. “Everyone has a part to play, for those to it’s entertainment!” Sure enough, the little war of words was amusing, even Cid had a few jokes into it. “You numskulls are f^$*(!*&^ funny you know that?”…

Back on Earth, Ayawuki wasn’t too bad of a place to stay ether. Too much space, 4 invited guests of Himeno, oh, that reminds me…

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” Himeno walked out of her room wearing… you guessed it, a bunny’s outfit. A reference to FLCL started coming out of everyone’s mouth. “Himeno, you know that we have a standard of dress in this household!” Himeno’s mother scolded her. Just then, two female characters giggled together outside of view. “I told you, she would do it!” The aqua haired girl said to Jamie. “Did I doubt yousa Mawata?” Jamie giggled back, as the two went in search of something else to do.

Meanwhile, J.R. Mario and Mengery started planning for whatever would happen next. “There’s one problem with what’s going on, none of us know when or from who the next attack is. I can call in Goku for backup, but that’s a long shot in figuring anything out.” The three shared a room, and said ‘Not to be bothered by any maids.’ Mengery felt that one of the maid’s lipstick was… too red for him. “Yah know, It’s best if we had someone look out for dah Ayayuki’s, I mean they ain’t got nothin to do with this yah know.” Mengery nodded to what Mario said. “Yeah, it would be even better if we got someone else to take care of them.” The three were starting to have plan after plan go into their heads. Thought after thought of how to deal with this problem, and yet the worst part is no leads on the next attack or where. It could be like the last 3 in Ayayuki or it could be back in Houston. It could be in New York or it could be on Namic. It could be in Midgar or anywhere in the universe, except Leafenia, where they can’t get to. “Ok guys…” J.R. said to the three of them. “Let’s get some idea of how to do this, this chapter is going no where already with this plot.”…

After the construction was done, everyone went to their different rooms, and more importantly an area for storing materia weapons and armor was set up, one which a key was given to everyone, other than Yuiffie, who couldn’t even look though the key hole. All and all, there was also use of the Highwind to get from one place to another, and also from Leafenia to Earth if so needed. From here Cloud started planning for the next battle. Also from here, a shadow in the shape of a demon holding a small dagger was hidden from everyone… in fact, he was waiting for the Leafe Knights to be gone. “Nice work, the house is very well constructed, I’ll need to come back though.” The demon said to himself. “The fresh air and cheery feeling make me sick!” The demon disappeared just as Mannen came by. “Oh great!” Mannen forgot to close the path of light off… “If Go finds out about this…” He looked at Shin and Hajime, who clearly were getting a little scared. “He’s… right behind me isn’t he?” While Hajime was in shock and jumped back, Shin smiled nodded and pointed. With almost a ‘I knew it’ look on his face, Mannen turned around… “AH! Go, I was…” Mannen tried to cover his head for the on-coming noogie attack, but Go had something else on his mind. “Oh that’s great, you let whatever that was in!” Mannen didn’t know there was something there. “Go, does this mean I’m in more trouble?” Shin and Hajime were already playing with some Tipees near by… God have mercy on Mannen’s soul I say.

“Trouble, I’m thinking you’re about to become the first Leafe Knight in outer space!” Go picked up Mannen and carried him piggyback on the way back to Earth… this wasn’t looking good…

Back on Earth, Kei and J.R. are working on a new idea. “So you never became a video game character before I see. What kind of game is this?” Producers from the Sakura Video Game Division of Nintendo were there as well. “I don’t know, here’s the idea for it… I kind of written it down in a personal note to myself years ago.” J.R. handed it out to the group. Kei was greatly interested, a First Person Shooter/RPG… such a thing hasn’t been done before, in fact, it was so insane it just may work. “I take it you had this planed Mr. Karsten?” One of the lead testers looked right at him. “So, since you have everything mapped out, how about the story?”

In a waiting room, Himeno and Mengery were simply killing time, playing with a deck of cards. Mario was being the dealer, the game: Texas Hold ‘Em. With the Ace and Queen of Hearts, and the 3 of Hearts, 8 of Clubs, 2 of Hearts, 9 of Spades, and 5 of Hearts with Mengery, he was putting on his best poker face. “You’re out of it this time! Flush!” Himeno stared with a normal ‘Eh, whatever’ look on her face. “Straight Flush!” Mengery couldn’t believe what happened. Sure enough, Himeno had the 4 of Hearts and the 6 of Hearts. “WHAT? Mario!” Mario shook his head a little. “If I stack the deck for yah, I have to stack it for her too… don’t yah know how easy it is to go all in with me and lose?” It wouldn’t last long, as J.R. came out of the room. “Good news everyone, and Himeno, better news for you.” J.R. got a contract in his hands. “First, Nintendo has agreed to do our game. It’s just about time, I was thinking we’d be like Iron Man and never get that chance.” J.R. got 3 different blank stares in his direction. “Oh one more thing Himeno… I also talked about…” Himeno jumped right into the face of J.R. “Oh I know, you want to do a Pretear game with it right?” J.R. had shades on, if not Himeno would have noticed a roll of the eyes. “Um… no, there’s a problem with that… it doesn’t have a romance yet… you need a romance writer to fill that in.” Rushing out the door with a cloud of dust in her wake, Himeno knew just who to go to…

Night fell on Ayayuki, things were all going well. No Princess of Disaster, no Super Alien Monster, no Dark Leafe Clone, not even a bank robber tonight… all the more reason not to like it. “It’s quiet, too quiet.” Sasame couldn’t even hear radio waves while doing his evening show, as Cloud and Berret agreed. “Something this easy, means disaster is about to happen. Feels like a whole world is shutting down…” Just then a bad thought came into Cloud’s mind… shutting down? Like a computer? Like Ah! My Goddess’ Heaven would? Not that it was the same idea… but it was scary to think of that. “Yah right, it’s a problem…” the three knew the show must go on, but they would make sure everyone else knew what was going on inside…

“Good evening sir!” a maid said and then widen her eyes, in shock. “You’re late on your payment, Princess of Disaster! You and that one winged angel!” The demon didn’t waist any time… only a quick shot on the arm by J.R. saved the woman from death. “So that’s why you’re here, to get rid of not only us but our enemies… I got to hand it to you, Moonstorm, you took your sweet time in finding me, but when you did…”

“SICLENCE!” The woman yelled out, now wearing a long black dress… the problem, the other 3 members of the Universe Force already were on her. Mengery’s sword, Mario’s Axe Blaster, and Jamie’s light claws ready to cut though her whatever she did. “Yah in no position to talk!” J.R. turned to Moonstorm, smiling much like he would. “She’s out Puppet of Darkness for a while, if you make one mistake she’s gone! And I know how much you’ll need her to take us out!” The demon grunted and disappeared into the darkness. “This time, you can have her, but when I get back, I’ll cut all of you into something smaller than an atom!” J.R. turned to the Princess of Disaster. “You’re our insurance plan aren’t you! Guys, you know what I feel about defenseless women…” J.R. punched her across the face, slamming her into the ground. “Too bad, she’s not one!”…

A hour later, the Universe Force got their orders: If Frinrel even flinches wrong: Eliminate her!



Ok, I know, some plot to this, You can’t live on insanity alone can you? Review please, and by the way, tell Spider Man Mario was late because he had to find a way to Empire State University himself, Peter didn’t give him directions.