Pretear Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What The Mech? ❯ Thus true love and war fight... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What the Mech? I’ve given up on the count…

Disclaimer: I’m not writing one, you know why.

“You know she is to be eliminated by you Moonstorm! Not anyone else!” A even darker voice then the one Moonstorm had yelled out at him. “If the Universe Force finds out what our plans are, and more importantly, kill her, our plans will be finished! We need her as alive as you… she’s worthless if you do anything.”

Moonstorm bowed to the demonic power. “Yes sir, I won’t fail!”

“You’d better not! You know how I feel about those who fail!” A picture of J.R. fell from the air, and within seconds, the picture that’s about an 8x10 was torn to where only atoms were left…

J.R. was eating a banana that was left in the frig from dinner. “You know, for a maid Takako, you were quite impressive…” J.R. had the black dressed woman in a chair, where the chains were tighter than the drums of Viking War Lords. “I’m going to raid the frig more, you want something?”

“Ice cream, got to suck up to the kids when they see this…” Mario got a point, the Knights had something to say about it later, much less Himeno… this could be a problem, nightmare, nah… if anything, the Knights would understand… more importantly, Goku’s sending help in 2 hours, so with all of this, the odds of anything going bad are slim to none.

“Commander, how about we play a little game with her?” J.R. smiled. “Now, we’re going to do this like the first Blade Movie…” J.R. got out his plasma rifle. “If you’re honest, I may just miss enough to empty my energy charge… who’s in charge here?”

“Like I’m telling you!” Ferial got a quick shot that just missed her hair. “You’re not bad, but…” This time, right off the top of her head.

“I don’t think you understand… I have a huge plasma charge to take care off and you’re not even trying to answer… I’ll try it again!” This time, J.R. pointed down some, between the lower legs, the worst thing is that he’ll point higher and higher. “Can you answer now before I forget my will to not hurt defenseless women?”…



“Awayuki? Is that the place where the tulip obsessed story writer is at?” The bald and tough looking man walked around with a cell phone, talking to someone important it seemed. “My old girlfriend is here… some guy with white hair had to steal her away… if I find that guy…!” It wouldn’t take him long, as he was right in front of him. “HEY YOU!” The white haired guy wearing glasses turned around… just in time to see the bald headed short guy fire energy bursts at him. What was this about?…



“Let’s be honest with you guys, I’m lost in all of this Dark Leafe Clone Stuff.” Cloud said to the rest of the guys as they had their team meeting in ‘Snow White’s Rejected House’. “For now, we have two options.”

Tifa was still upset over the $250,00 fine she got from the FCC. “I think it depends, does this include a night at the Golden Saucer and our own personal room in the Honeymoon suite?”

Red XIII also had something to say. “No, not quite. What Cloud means is we can ether fight these attacks one by one, or just do like most anime and say we go to a point and stop the story there. Unlike Superman or Spider-Man who keep going on and on, we could end it after we do something.”

Personally, I prefer the lather, because I’m the one writing this fan fic…



Within seconds of bumping into each other the two men started having a all-out fight. Sasame, the radio adviser with the funny looking outfit of white, and Krillin, the super human fighter with a funny looking bald head started firing energy blasts that constantly rocked Awayuki with a tremor that’s just at a 6.7 Earthquake. “SHE’S MINE! I SAW HER FIRST!” Sasame’s anger made whoever he was fighting for know how much he still loves her.

“NO WAY PUNK! SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME BEFORE YOUR STUPID FRIEND SCREWED THAT UP!” Krillin screamed back, firing energy bursts for the love he lost. This didn’t go un-noticed however by anyone…



J.R. wasn’t getting anywhere, after 9 shots… one last one remained… if the answer wasn’t seen, there’d be one less evil in the world today. After shots all around Feril’s body, the missing attacks of a powerful gunner, the only place to go for was right where the eye was on her dress… at the heart. “Last chance… and I do mean last… Who’s behind all of this?” The answer would have to wait, as a knock on the door interrupted everything. “Commander!”

Mario did what was expected, opening the door, but yet another sword swung at him, this one long and curved, a man in a black cape cut though 5 maids to get to this point. Only a quick stop with his Axe-Blaster saved his beak from being broken. “Dah Hell?” Mario was looking right at the man, now surrounded by the other 2 members of the Universe Force. Menegery made sure he wouldn’t get behind anything, while Jamie wouldn’t let him jump his way out, ready to tackle him is needed.

“Fools! I’ve come for that demon Moonstorm, and you won’t get in my way! He is preventing me… from ruling over this world as god!” The man said in a sinister yet relaxed voice… this could be trouble…



“If I’m lucky, these fools will do my work for me!” Moonstorm said from a safe distance, unaware he too was being watched…



In another part of town, the two tired warriors breathed in the hardest breaths of air they had in their lives. Both Sasame and Krillin were tired out from their huge battle, it’s just like an evil force was hoping this would happen all along…



Everything around the city of Awayuki was getting dark, night was falling once again, effects came from this small but profitable part of Japan even to the other half of the world… whatever was being planed by the evil wanting to take control, it seems to be working… So much so I haven’t written anything remotely funny in this chapter. Great… I guess I’ll try now. Anything remotely funny.
Ok, now I’m surprised there being a plot… I just had to make this worth something. Review if you like, or don’t, it’s up to you.