Pretear Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ What The Mech? ❯ Whatever ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
the Mech... screw it, I'm not telling you what chapter this is.

Disclaimer: Who needs one?


Cloud and Hayate both were just tired of waiting for something to do, so they had to start planning on an attack. “Well, I think we have two options. One, go after that demon guy, or two, find out who else is trying to ruin this story with a plot.” Cloud looked to Hayate, wanting to know what he wanted to do.

Hayate didn’t care, as normal. “I’d rather deal with someone other than that man in the black cape, seems like he’d want to kill everything to rule the world.” Hayate looked around, and saw Kei. “How stupid can you dress up? First the ‘Dark Kingdom’ outfit, then the ‘Sissy gay guy’ outfit, now this?”

Jamie smiled and pointed to Kei’s new, more womanly Princess Daisy outfit. “We needed some kind of filler, so I thought this would be great! Mawata picked out the dress, and I came up with something better than what he had in the manga, not to mention we’ll get yaoi fan girls to read this!”

Go looked at Kei. “Like our anime doesn’t have enough yaoi fan girly obsessed following girls who follow us because they want us to be gay. I know that Mannen is, but the rest of us are straight.”

Shin looked up at Go. “Um… what does it mean to be gay?”

Cloud started to practice sword attacks on many yaoi fan fics with him and Sephiroth. “I WANT TO BE WITH TIFA YOU ^*%)S!… And maybe Yuffie if I need to…”



As things seemed to start going crazy, first, the voice started threading, now he was demanding. To this, Jamie said just one thing. “BRING IT ON OLD GUY!” Just as soon as she said that, the blade the man was holding cut right though the door, and nearly slashed half-way down the hall. A silver-haired guy with a black cape on pointed his very long sword at the group. “I won’t miss twice!”

True, he wouldn’t miss twice, but he wouldn’t get a second chance. Jamie landed right on top of him, scratching him up a bit before using a attack to blind him. In her armor, it was more like a iron bikini, it showed just enough of her body off for yuri writers to enjoy their moment of inspiration. “Big metal blades just slow you down!” But the damage was done. Just like that, the blade cut though it’s target…

“Fenril!” Cut right though her chest. It was his goal all along. Mengery checked for any vitals. “Dead… right though the chest.”

“We better get in touch with Command J, it seems we have somethin missin else to deal with eh?” Mario and J.R. nodded together. “I’ll go after him.”

As the blood was around there, there was a slight gasp for breath for some reason. Fenril… or rather her body, got back up. “Uh… what Happened to me? I feel… dizzy.”

“No, don’t get up, you’re…” Mengery quickly screamed. “GET AN ANBULANCE HERE STAT!”…



“How come it took the guy 4 years to pick up on this fan fic again?” Himeno asked Kei. “Well at least we have our love story. So here it goes!”

“Looks like we do. Anyway… here we go…”

The Pretear game was now in it’s first stage of testing. “This is the tell of how one woman, young at heart, felt alone in the world. But alas, 7 different heroes came to her aid. They all tried desperately to gain the love of her heart, but she was so sad, she felt like sleeping… for all eternity. Only a kiss from a guy who’s too hot for any woman, and not willing to sleep with any man, can make this world right again.”

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!” Himeno punched the T.V. right though the wall to the tulip stature in the next room. “Forget it! I’m going out for a large cake!”….



In the hospital, it seems that Takako was re-gaining herself, but Fenril was almost totally gone. Why would that be? No one knows for sure. Krillan and Sasame were by her side. “Please, if there’s anything I can do to help you, let me know my love!’ The two said in unison, glaring at each other with the ‘eyes of death’ look.

“Yes, make out with each other for the yaoi fan girls!”

The two quickly shown their disgust with her. “WE’RE FINISHED!” The two walked out the door…



Moonstorm was planning for a second attack. As it stood, Fenril was no more, however…

A quick explosion. Leifaina was under attack. “It’s a Random Encounter!” Yuffie screamed out.

“But we just moved two inches!” Go stared blankly.

“Yeah, ain’t that how it always is?” Berret replied. “Jus leave it to me!” Before Berret got more face time in this fan fiction, another gun shot off. But sadly, Moonstorm deflected the bullet. More shots, more deflections. “So, when did you turn this into Metal Gear Solid?” Moonstorm asked without thinking.

“Cloud, leave him to me!” A man with a red cape and golden gauntlet on his arm exclaimed, pointing his gun at him again. “Besides that, I don’t know how I got left out in this fan fiction up until now.”

Cloud nodded, and threw him a materia. “Use that if you need it.” Cloud walked away, but not Hayate and Tifa.

“Thanks guys, but I don’t need help.” He held the materia in his hand, and the attack was on it’s way. “Mega Flare!”….



As the world seemed to build to a climax, it was time for a huge curtain call. “All is going as you planed, Mr. President!” A guy holding a rod spoke. “Now, should we finish this once in for all!”

The guy in a wheelchair spoke out. “Send the next Dark Leafe clone… it’s time!” Sure enough, one last monster would attack…



But that’s for later.

Long time no? I doubt you guys were able to wait this long. Fan fic writing has gone south since I started… not that I’m giving up. I just need to get my mojo back.

As for Some Good Bad Things and Onegai Kei, those will wait until I’m finished with this one. Do not expect a good finish in terms of endings, I’m just going to screw things up!



Read and Review… maybe more.