Pretear Fan Fiction ❯ Himeno's Sister ❯ Random Stupidity....... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter3
Shina_Awayuki:Yay!Another review!^___^this person is really nice^________________________________^I too wish that more people would read and review;_;Anyway,I read reviews for Himeno,Princess of Disaster(reeeeeeally good ficcy^_^),amd I found i'm not the only Kei fan.........but I think i'm the only one who thinks he's pretty cute in the anime,although he does look like a girly at times^^;;;Either way,I think he looks perty in both manga and anime^_____^*gets hit by a computer screen @___@ owchies!I was just speaking my mind,damnit!!!~_~*dodges a cell phone*O_OI don't own Pretear,but I own Shina,by the way,this chapte is stupid~_~

Chapter3:Random Stupidity..........
Lunch went on normal,but Himeno still was shocked about Sasame fighting over pizza(Shina_Awayuki:That was pretty funny...^_^),Shina started to giggle as she rembered Sasame punching Mannen on the head,she began to giggle uncontrollably,as did Himeno,everybody stared at the sisters as they giggled on "Why the hell are you laughing?"Hayate asked,no answer just giggles,the boys sighed "I think they're laughing about Sasame and Mannen fighting over that pizza slice"Goh said "I laid eyes on it first!"Sasame said "No,I did!"Mannen said,the two growled at each other "Me!"Sasame said "Me!"Mannen said,Mannen punched him in the arm,Sasame punched back(Shina_Awayuki:O____ORight!!),the girls started rolling on the floor together laughing like crazy "This is tooooo much!"Himeno laughed "I know!!"Shina laughed,they hugged each other,and tried to calm down,Sasame and Mannen got into a cloudfight "Take this and that!"Mannen yelled "Well,take that!!"Sasame yelled,Shina jumped in "Ok,you two!"she called "No way,Shina!"Mannen yelled"Owch!Damnit you guys!=BaM!= "That hurt!" "It was meant ta hurt!"=PoWwIe!="MAAAAAAAANEEEEN!!!!!"=BaSh!="Watch the breasts,Sasame!"YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!",two minutes later the cloud faded,Mannen was on top of Sasame with the (@_@)eyes,and Sasame was on top of Shina also with the (@__@),Shina had the (~_~)eyes "Men!"she growled,Sasame groaned in response,Mannen mumbled somethinghimself,something about I hate you Sassame "WHat was that!"Sasame demanded "Nothing!"Mannen said,Himeno went to her sister "You ok,Shina?................................Shina?!"she asked,Shina had passed out again "oog!"Himeno,Sasame looked at Shina "Mannen,get off,please"he said,Mannen rolled off,Sasame rolled off of Shina,who slept on...............
Shina_Awayuki:Don't say a word!I'm sleepy,I didn't get any sleep for hours