Pretear Fan Fiction ❯ The Rise of a Legend ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chaos Wolf- He has black as night armor covering his entire body with a picture of a wolf's head on the chest-plate. He has heightened senses like a wolf. His face has wolf-like ears, a nose that is a cross between a wolf and a human. There is a crescent moon scar on his right cheek. He has black eyes that hold wisdom beyond his years. His goal to kill the one thing that killed his parents Vulture. The most powerful skill of Chaos Wolf is the ability to mode change to Chaos Wolf Hell Mode.

Kike- She has blue eyes, black hair, and wears armor similar to that of Chaos Wolf but it is white in color. She teams up with Chaos Wolf to defeat Vulture for what he did to her home. She is the logical one in this unlikely team. At first she can't understand why he is has so much anger towards Vulture. When she finally learns the reason why she tries to talk to him in an effort to get him to understand that if his reason is simple out of vengeance he will be no better off then Vulture is in fact he would be even worse then the one he is after. She eventually falls in love with Chaos Wolf. She has the ability to change into an Angel Mode.

DC- He has blue armor, red eyes, white hair, has a crescent moon shaped scar on his left check, and is after Loki who has allied himself with Vulture. DC has a Warrior Mode and will eventually reveal himself to Chaos Wolf as his younger brother.

Loki- He has no armor, no heart, and shows no mercy. He looks exactly like a wingless devil. He is Vulture's son and is pure evil.

Death Wolf- Simply the exact opposite of Chaos Wolf. No matter how strong you are or how strong you attacks are he will match them with the same power as you used for them. His only weak point is his heart because he looks exactly like a zombie but his heart still beats. He will try to trick you every chance he gets. Death Wolf starts as a good guy but gets killed and is then brought back by Vulture.

Vulture- The ultimate evil that has killed the parents and village of Chaos Wolf and Kike. He has the wings of a vulture and uses it to his advantage. He has claw-like hands and talons on his feet. There is a picture of the head of a vulture in the middle of his hell red armor and he uses an evil staff that has a blade at each end.