Pretty Sammy Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Bad Guy Sleepover ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ya know what I have to say about copyright.

The Bad Guy Sleepover
By: PurpleSailorSaturn7

"Kristen!!!!!!" I whined, my voice straining. "C'mon, we're going to be late!"
"But, Umm..., Amber..." She sighed.
"But what?"
"We don't have a spaceship."
I fell over. She DID have a point. We don't have a spaceship. Okay, Let me introduce myself. I am Amber, the most feared space pirate on this planet. I am trying to get miss goody-two-shoes Kristen to join me in my evil wrath, but so far, I have had no success with this blonde. We are both 16, and are trying to get to the Souja, where Kagato is having a sleepover for all the villians of Pretty Sammy and Tenchi Muyo. So, beleive it or not, I wasn't invited. But for some stupid reason, she WAS.
"Kristen," I streached each syllable out slowly.
"Yes?" She gave me one of those dorky blonde smiles... The kind that really get on your nerves.
"Have a quarter?" I gave her an exasperated look.
"Here ya go!" She tossed a quarter to me and I caught it. I ran over to the payphone, Kristen following merrily.
"Kagato..." I crooned when he picked up the phone. "Ummm.... Dude, we got a problem."
"What?" He asked, and I could tell he was busy with something else.
"We don't have a spaceship!!!" I couldn't beleive it! That blonde had stole the phone from me! How dare she talk to my secret crush... Oh did I just say that?
"Woah, Calm down. Umm... where are you?" He asked.
"We're on earth..." She answered.
"Where on earth?"
"Okayama..."
"I'll pick you up in a few minutes." He hung up, and I almost strangled Kristen.
"DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO MY LOVER AGAIN!!!"
"OKAY!!! I WON'T!!! JUST LET ME GO....." She started gasping and I let go of her.
For the next five minutes, I sat obsessing over my hair, which was pulled up into two small creme colored hair nets (like what Sasami wears to bed) with two sprigs of my purple hair hanging down, in a mirror. But then, there was the Souja. It landed and before Kagato let us in, he asked us a simple question.
"Who was the secound girl i talked to on the phone?" He asked looking from me to her.
Quickly I knocked her over and pointed to myself.
"Speak." He commanded.
I stubbornly turned me head.
"Oh hi!" This blonde is ruining everything!!! He put his arm around her shoulder and walked with her up the ramp into Souja. Now this is really getting on my nerves... Tonight, I am going to make him like me, wether he likes it or not...