Pretty Sammy Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Bad Guy Sleepover ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ya know what I have to say about copyright.

The Bad Guy Sleepover: Chapter 2
By: PurpleSailorSaturn7

As I followed them, I grumbled to myself. That blonde was going to pay dearly for what she had done. He left Kristen and I to go check up on something, giving me the perfect chance to get back at her. But my attention was somewhere else. All around me, dart boards where hung. Each one had a picture of different "Good Guys" on it. I was in heaven.
"Oh lookie!" Kristen was pointing to something on the other side of the room. "It's Zero!" She was almost jumping up and down with excitement. It was all I could take not to go over and ask him to eat her. But then, I don't think he would anyway.
"Yes, go over and say hello Kristen," I said, watching Kagato come back. "So I can be alone with my lover..." I pushed her forward and bounced over to Kagato.
"Darling?" I crooned, "How 'bout you and me ditch this place and go somewhere else for awhile?"
I can't beleive it! He completly ignored me!! Durastic times call for durastic measures.
"Hello? Where do you think you are going?" I followed him every step of the way. Again he ignored me. Then I noticed Kristen standing there. Oh was I going to get her...
"Hello Kagato." She chirped, happy as could be.
"My lady, would you care to-" he stopped. "Please excuse me. I will be right back." He walked off after Dr. Clay, who had obviously did something.
I exploded. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!" I exclaimed, surprising her. "HE IS MY LOVER, NOT YOURS!!!!"
She stammered something in response, then seemed to regain her confidence. "I don't see the word "taken" written on him anywhere." She got a sly smirk on her face. I wasen't going to let her win, and if she knew that, she didn't show it.
"Wanna bet?" I laughed at myself. I had a fool-proof plan.
"Okay, fine." She crossed her arms and gave me one of her know-it-all looks.
Kagato rejoined us, and I stood there waiting. Pulling out a permanent marker, I jumped up. I barely made it to his shoulders. Kristen stood there waiting, a smirk on her face that said "I told you so". I wasen't going to let her get the best of me. After all, I am the most famous space pirate in, well, everywhere. I thought hard. I needed something to get up high, but not too high. Then it came to me. POGO-STICK!
"Pogo-stick power!" Using some strange attack I learned somewhere, I can't quite remember where, I pulled my purple pogo-stick out of my bottom-less pit pants pocket.
I jumped a few times, and with Kagato's eyes following me all the way, I jumped high enough to have axcess to his forhead. I jumped again, and using my marker, got halfway through the word taken when he smacked me aside. Being able to have powers, I stopped myself in midair by doing a flip.
Now I was ticked, and no one was going to stop me from getting my revenge.
Walking over, I purposly tripped Dr. Clay. He fell flat on his ugly, flat face and I laughed. That was fun... yet easy. And It felt so good. I got an idea... If there was one thing I was better than anyone else at, it was making love potions.

PLEASE READ & REVEIW!!!